Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:26:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is when I bet all into cryptocurrency  (Read 788 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

I have been in the market since 2017, the moment of strong burst of cryptocurrency. By 2018, there is a significant setback for cryptocurrency, but that does not stop me from believing in this market. While everyone expects a rebound at the end of the year, I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

Am i crazy are not? No! Because I look at long-term value, long-term investment rather than just looking at the short term, I have always believed in the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market in the years to come, so this is the time when I will invest in cryptocurrency. And you? Please tell me about your intent?
[/quote

If hodling long term investment is what you have in mind i wish you all the best brother. I am looking long term aswell but i would take profit whenever theres an incline in value, by doing i can achieve my goal easier and would minimise loosing my investment.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

I have been in the market since 2017, the moment of strong burst of cryptocurrency. By 2018, there is a significant setback for cryptocurrency, but that does not stop me from believing in this market. While everyone expects a rebound at the end of the year, I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

Am i crazy are not? No! Because I look at long-term value, long-term investment rather than just looking at the short term, I have always believed in the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market in the years to come, so this is the time when I will invest in cryptocurrency. And you? Please tell me about your intent?
[/quote

If hodling long term investment is what you have in mind i wish you all the best brother. I am looking long term aswell but i would take profit whenever theres an incline in value, by doing i can achieve my goal easier and would minimise loosing my investment.
long term investment on bitcoin or top ten altcoin i think its a good investment, just dont watching market every night..be patient
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

i do believe that this is a good year of investing in crypto with this good dips that is happening right now it is better to start buying than holding our FIAT till the prices go high again.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

this year was a discount year, after reaching ATH yesterday all the coins fell and reached the lowest price. if you want to be a holder, then this is the right time to buy and don't miss a big discount this year, because you will be a lucky person in the future.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

this year was a discount year, after reaching ATH yesterday all the coins fell and reached the lowest price. if you want to be a holder, then this is the right time to buy and don't miss a big discount this year, because you will be a lucky person in the future.
in fact, there are quite a lot of problems in life today, I would like to solve this with the help of crypto currency. In any case, earlier this turned out quite well, but because of the poor market conditions, the opportunities have greatly decreased.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

sounds crazy indeed what you did, I agree with your actions to support crypto and invest in crypto but I disagree if you have to invest everything in crypto, because this action is very inefficient and lacks asset management, which leads to loss
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

i do believe that this is a good year of investing in crypto with this good dips that is happening right now it is better to start buying than holding our FIAT till the prices go high again.
For long term investment I am in sure that Bitcoin and altcoins are great for the investors whoever looking to make the fund out of it. I can be say that you may pick the right coins which can grow bigger than any time and reaches its peak value.
If you find the profit with in 2 months then you may have the more fund on multiple altcoins with spreaded completely.

Fiat value equals with multiple country's money fall more this year. We cannot believe the fiat also now.
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

I'm sure that Bitcoin will not go down to a price of $ 5,000 and more so 4000. Most likely soon the growth of the entire market will begin soon
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Any kind of data from charts or news as to why it will plummet back to $4k? it's fine to speculate but that is a tragedy if bitcoin and altcoins made the opposite movement by the end of the year, I am not expecting to surpass the last ath but we can at least witness some price surges for the coming months added by the upcoming news and developments, bitcoin and some alts are good for long-term investing but that doesn't mean there's it will increase this year.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

I'm also on the long term side of crypto. The people like me, we want to play the long game.  The future is still bright ahead and the FUDs are just here really to slow us down and nothing could kill this market that can reach trillions of investments.
Usually, at this point, it seems the optimism is brewing up and then we are getting to see some of the alts take some pretty good bounce, but until we see the outcome of things and maybe stamp some higher highs and higher lows in most of the altcoins before we can finally start concluding that things are about going to the upper side.

With bitcoin market, it seems there is still a whole lot of uncertainty at the moment and it is better to chill and see how things would turn out before making any huge move.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

I'm sure that Bitcoin will not go down to a price of $ 5,000 and more so 4000. Most likely soon the growth of the entire market will begin soon

Since the fourth half of the year is yet to come,the price of bitcoin will increase. Last year the price of bitcoin had increased maximum at the year end. I don't think the price of bitcoin is going below 4 or 5k$.Now the price expecting of bitcoin is very high.My prediction of bitcoin price is around 10,000$.But it's not sure ,when it will occur.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

If more people took a longer term outlook on their investment we wouldn't have such harsh downswings as we have had. People get too caught up in a short term mentality and it harms their investment and also btc adoption. I likewise feel the market will fall a little lower but not much further, after that I do believe a reversal is fairly imminent and within 1-2 years maximum we will be back to previous ATH levels.
Unfortunately this is not possible, most people have very short term expectations not only from the markets but from most of their life as well, how many people do you see planning for their retirement when they are very young? Almost no one and yet that is something that I have been very worried for a very long time and I really hope that bitcoin helps me with that.
meysonYo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

The last month for crypto-investment is the most successful. I think that this situation will not last long. So who had time to buy now should be satisfied in the near future.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

Let this year turned out to be not very good for the cryptocurrency, but I still did not lose faith in it. In such a situation, the smartest solution would be long-term investment. It is unlikely that any coin will be able to show huge growth when the market is in such a situation, but in the future it can happen. That's why I keep my coins.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

I think your assumptions have a certain meaning. There is a high probability that before the price of bitcoin starts to rise, it will drop very low. Of course I think that $4000 is a very low mark, but I'm not exactly sure. Two months ago, I didn't believe that the price of the ether would go down to $200, but it went down even lower.
I agree with the fact that now is a good time for the accumulation of currencies, that I actively do.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

I have a lot of plans with cryptocurrency. This market is very potential for people who have faith as well as patience with it. I am joining the bounty and intend to stick with it for a long time. So I have a long-term investment in cryptos with investment in ETH and hold for about 2 years.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████