Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is when I bet all into cryptocurrency  (Read 788 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

That would be risky for you, because I find that the market is currently in recession, which may cause you to lose capital because you invest in them, but if you have expectations and knowledge, choose Proper pennies, your earning potential is high.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

it is very likely that the market is bouncing off the bottom. if you want to invest it is the best time to do it. by diversifying your funds, you increase the chance of higher earnings and limit the risk of losses!
I think that Bitcoin will definitely not fall below $ 5,500. I'm already looking forward to how the market unfolds.
According to my forecasts, the grandson has already reached the bottom And today we need to wait for a certain turn and flight up. But I do not understand why the crypto-currency market reacts so and there are no positive results.
all can not be instant and in every success must have many obstacles. we are all enjoying the process and we have to be patient and smart to work or make investment plans that we will use to achieve goals or generate profits, whether for today or the future.
Sure, everything takes time, and every success story will always come with its own share of stories when it comes to obstacles. Patience is just basically the only thing that is needed to be able to be a part of the success story in the long run.

For now, and for most people who can see the long term profit potential as well as usage potential, picking the lows is usually something pretty normal to always be able to take advantage of the long term. Every smart investor, buy the bottom and sell the peaks and in this way, they have always been able to take advantage of trends over the years.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

So, in principle, to do is also impossible, because it is empty all the money and going on a huge risk, there is a big chance that your dentgi just neopravdano and then it will be good.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. For me the main coins to invest are those that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and MeVu backs such coins for a good betting market showing their true value of their ideas on improving the blockchain.
Usually, the problem with ICOs is the fear of people thinking "will they actually follow up on these ideas?", or the commitment of the team to the project. To me, pick teams that are transparent on social media resume sites etc and this wont be a big of a problem.
It is that simple! Betting all into cryptocurrency as long as you can afford to lose it or see it go down in the short term in case things don’t work out as planned, is definitely going to bring about some form of emotions and your decisions being affected in this vein.

Usually, when it comes to the commitment of a team and a team that really keeps developing and is active with the community, it helps you to really know how far development is going with a project and that would always be able to inform your decisions as the case may be.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

No one has forbidden to believe and hope, but this is still all we can do! Of course, it would be desirable that the price did not drop to such a mark as 4000, but in fact it can happen by the end of the year!
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

Why do you think that everything will fall again -50%? IMho we won't see BTC at 4000 again. Most alts will go to zero, but not BTC.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

BTC is more likely to move upward to gain momentum whereby it can be stabilize between $5k and $6k. The current happenings in the CMC shows that BTC is growing towards stability, which after, it will be accepted as a global currency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jeanniej4

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

I think most people nowadays do not like long-term investment, and the sharp drop in prices again makes people panic and sell more than they invest.
Short-term trading for now with expectations that BTC will rebound above $ 10k is the goal of more people, with a profit of about 20 ~ 30% for the 3 months of the year.
That is probably better than the BTC will drop to $ 4k then buy and hold long term, which seems unrealistic in the current situation.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

In my opinion it was very risky to do this! I would never invest all my money because I know I can lose it!!

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

In my opinion it was very risky to do this! I would never invest all my money because I know I can lose it!!
In fact, in order to make investments in cryptocurrency, you need to have certain knowledge and information. Be able to analyze the information received to be confident in their investments.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Despite the fact that whole crypto market has a decline period, btc`s price remain ~6.5k$. Very good result if to remember how much it cost 1.5 years ago (Hint: ~1k$).

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

Despite the fact that whole crypto market has a decline period, btc`s price remain ~6.5k$. Very good result if to remember how much it cost 1.5 years ago (Hint: ~1k$).
We all know that It was just last year the price went too high, but if we except last years bull run. Today's price is still a good catch for investors and holders as long as we didn't buy at the time it went too high or in a bull run.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

I think most people nowadays do not like long-term investment, and the sharp drop in prices again makes people panic and sell more than they invest.
Short-term trading for now with expectations that BTC will rebound above $ 10k is the goal of more people, with a profit of about 20 ~ 30% for the 3 months of the year.
That is probably better than the BTC will drop to $ 4k then buy and hold long term, which seems unrealistic in the current situation.

I see that long-term investment is always a wise decision in the time when the cryptocurrency market is unstable. Many new investors enter the market but always want to make big profits by investing short term in ICO, and most of them are losing money. Therefore, if you do not have much experience, you should invest in BTC and ETH.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I have been in the market since 2017, the moment of strong burst of cryptocurrency. By 2018, there is a significant setback for cryptocurrency, but that does not stop me from believing in this market. While everyone expects a rebound at the end of the year, I expect again the market will plummet and BTC may return  4000$.

Am i crazy are not? No! Because I look at long-term value, long-term investment rather than just looking at the short term, I have always believed in the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market in the years to come, so this is the time when I will invest in cryptocurrency. And you? Please tell me about your intent?
No you're not crazy, everything is possible and base on your speculation I fairly agree with it. If that may happen that will be good on your part by I guess for most maybe it is hell.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

Could you tell me the reasons why you believe that the market can recover after reducing to 4000$. I dont know why. Because it depends so much on the acceptance of big countries in the world such as America, China, Japan, EU,... If they still keep the bad view for crypto currency, I dont believe the market can recover.
You know even last year, bitcoin doesn't have any legality in many countries, but prices can go up thousands of percent to $ 19k, so the requirements to recover or pump are not just legality, there are many other aspects that affect price changes such as speculation, news, adoption, etc
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Could you tell me the reasons why you believe that the market can recover after reducing to 4000$. I dont know why. Because it depends so much on the acceptance of big countries in the world such as America, China, Japan, EU,... If they still keep the bad view for crypto currency, I dont believe the market can recover.
You know even last year, bitcoin doesn't have any legality in many countries, but prices can go up thousands of percent to $ 19k, so the requirements to recover or pump are not just legality, there are many other aspects that affect price changes such as speculation, news, adoption, etc
This year big countries fully restricts crypto, some maybe on ICO only. It will really increase but not the way that it moves fast in increasing like what last year offers.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

This year big countries fully restricts crypto, some maybe on ICO only. It will really increase but not the way that it moves fast in increasing like what last year offers.
we don't expect this year's event to happen again this year, where we all know the value of bitcoin and other crypto has experienced tremendous increases. actually the situation is now better, compared to the conditions in the months before this year, at least I see an increase in the value of bitcoin and prices on the market also tend to be stable. we just need to be patient, to wait for the pump moment that can make the market move up quickly.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

There will be no bull market and Bitcoin recovery this year. The Bitcoin is still very expensive and many people waiting for lower price. Only you holders keep the price from falling further. Maybe all of you should start cashing into fiat. Who is going to invest in BTC at 6600 USD? I tell you what is the good price for me, its 1000 USD
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

For most of us, bitcoin and similar digital cryptocurrencies is something illusory, not real, to believe that illusions can earn or go bankrupt strange, so you only need to hope to increase your income.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

in my opinion if all I think is your analysis of the price of bitcoin is very good, you should be able to see from some cases of price increases in some other coins which after rising then the price falls, you must be able to use this to grow your assets from price movements This cryptocurrency, usually the price can experience a very high increase such as last year requiring more than one year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: