Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves is a great competitor to Ethereum  (Read 827 times)
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

i don't think so, because as i know, there are so many projects which are based on waves platform can't show their progress and so much projects are failed
Waves have a lot of changes that result in more profits and are able to influence its development. It makes a nice competition with Ethereum already since a long time to be strong. and Waves continue to strive for the development of the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

i don't think so, because as i know, there are so many projects which are based on waves platform can't show their progress and so much projects are failed
Yes, you are absolutely right, at the moment there are no promising startups on the waves that could show a great result. I think this is due to the fact that now the bear market and now it is difficult to see the growth of startups. Well I do not think BNB (this exchange Binans), which was able in this market to grow.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

Yes that's right but I still think ETH will be huge in the future.The integration of Raiden Network and a second-layer scaling solution could become a monumental step towards enabling second-layer scaling for mainstream users at a large-scale. Currently, the Ethereum network is able to process around 12 transactions per second on its mainnet but for a network like Grid+ that primarily relies on Internet of Things (IoT) devices, at least thousands of transactions per second is required.
Over the past nine months, a growing number of dApps have started to utilize platforms like 0x and Raiden that focus on reducing the burden on the Ethereum mainnet to maximize transaction capacity, which is beneficial for Ethereum even if it scales to tens of thousands of transactions per second in the years to come.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

Yes, waves is very easy to use and you can create your own token in waves network. Waves price was rising some weeks ago.
Another thing i see in waves network today, there is some ICO using waves coin, GoldMa, a gold mining company which has starting mining real gold and will pay profit from mining gold to their contributors.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

I think it is precisely at this time a very dangerous competitor for ethereum is EOS. Thus the name waves has now started seldom I hear. because the EOS has a technology that is even better than the ethereum.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

This is a prediction too early and even the waves themselves do not have good potential as does the ethereum. ethereum platforms are big enough it's almost always used in a variety of ICO. waves could not have quality like this and no doubt compare these two things it's not appropriate.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

This is a prediction too early and even the waves themselves do not have good potential as does the ethereum. ethereum platforms are big enough it's almost always used in a variety of ICO. waves could not have quality like this and no doubt compare these two things it's not appropriate.

yes.. too early to make conclusion. too much coin in the last talk about the same shit.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. Look at the link below

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

I don't think so and may be in the near future because for now waves is too far behind compare to ethereum and even looking their latest market value and aside from that ethereum is more popular and trusted by so many investors.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Waves has always been a good altcoin with high level of potential increasing and its price now is so nice to start to work with this ones for those who wanted but didn't have an opportunity.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

I have nothing against Waves. I think this is a good project, perhaps it even surpasses many others. But if we talk about competition with ETH, then in my opinion it is meaningless. To date, Waves has to grow and develop a lot to try to achieve such an arrangement,as Ethereum has already done.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

Indeed, and most importantly, it is true.  After all, Waves is really a very good coin, with a working team and a promising vision of the situation on the market!
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

Interesting, I saw a bumped on waves signature campaign in the Services section and I said, what's going on with Waves and now I see this thread. Perhaps its just coincidence or maybe Waves really need to be put on a friendly bump. hehehe. I wouldn't say that its a great competitor, EOS is the only competitor for ETH that I'm seeing or even XRP. But Waves though will remain a steady coins in the top 10-15. So its a good buy specially if you are a long term investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

Interesting, I saw a bumped on waves signature campaign in the Services section and I said, what's going on with Waves and now I see this thread. Perhaps its just coincidence or maybe Waves really need to be put on a friendly bump. hehehe. I wouldn't say that its a great competitor, EOS is the only competitor for ETH that I'm seeing or even XRP. But Waves though will remain a steady coins in the top 10-15. So its a good buy specially if you are a long term investors.
When I read the text of the OP, I realized that he was talking about long-term investments. And he told that this coin is undervalued today. From my observations. Today the coin on the 120 line and it is sure to be in the TOP 15 coins I think so too. Give this startup only 1 year and they will definitely show all their strength. Of course to compare the waves with Ethereum is like saying that Mercedes is better than BMW or Vice versa. Senselessly.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

It is not the best but strong. I prefer ETH more now because its value is higher than Waves's so it is the main characteristic for me. But I believe that Waves will be increasing in the future too and will reach a good level.

https://wppenergy.io
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

I think the waves platform is really good, but it is underused.
Would use more icos the waves platform, that would be good for waves.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

This coin certainly has a good future as the project team is very experienced. She just needs a push up then there will be interest from large investors. Since January, the coin fell about 5 times and the price is now very adequate, which leads to the idea of buying. The site is very simple and everything is clear even for a beginner and this is a great advantage.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

honestly waves have many advantages and always create the latest innovations. indeed ethereum has more problems than waves, but that doesn't make it the best and can rival ethereum. waves is indeed a competitor of ethereum, but not too strong and too dominant to defeat ethereum.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. Look at the link below

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?

Waves is a very promising platform and no wonder that it is one of the most aggressive competitor of Ethereum. And I think if this waves positive development will continue it will catching up Ethereum dominance as #1 smart contract and ICO platform provider in the near future!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

In theory, yes! But in practical, no! Ethereum has capture 99% of smart contract based project so far in the last one year or more! There are many new altcoin making promises on functionalities of their platform and how superior they are comparing with  what ethereum have achieved! But they are yet to have functioning platform!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

a lot of altcoins (for smart contract platforms) are so much better than Ethereum. that is not really something new. and it is mainly because ethereum is so awful that others can simply be better if they are a little better. in case of Waves it is a much better platform but unfortunately since it is not hyped up enough and doesn't have the same advertising funds it can not get the same pumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: