Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves is a great competitor to Ethereum  (Read 830 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

I also think the Waves are a very promising coin. And Waves can make a great ETH competition. But for this Waves developers need a lot of time.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

People try this coin in last year and after that people earn a little money from this coin. I think we should stay away from this coin. I dont say this coin is bad or anything I just say we earn a lot of money from other coins. Some altcoins are better than Waves about earning money. My choices are Ethereum, EOS and STELLAR.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Everyone tries to attack ethereum nowadays and tries to dethrone ethereum as the second biggest coin out there but the problem is you should aim either higher or lower. If you are going to make a coin and want to hype it at least aim to beat bitcoin, however if you are going with the realistic route than try to aim passing smaller coins and try to be top 50 coin first before going anything higher.

I see too many ICO coins that are trying to beat ethereum whereas they are not destined for even top 50. Waves is a cool coin however there are many coins waves need to pass first to compete with ethereum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:38:18 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 05:08:48 PM by shushu9977

Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. Look at the link below

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?

Though Waves is a good and dynamic coin now and better for upcoming future, but Ethereum which is dominating for beginning.Waves is a good and strong platform, but Ethereum is the better and stronger platform after Bitcoin, so Ethereum is better than any other coin in crypto- currency world and having second biggest and most ICO using coin, now choose of your which you want.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?

I used to use waves for some of my airdrops and bounty campaigns but none of those really had been very useful to me, but I hope that it does to you though.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

People try this coin in last year and after that people earn a little money from this coin. I think we should stay away from this coin. I dont say this coin is bad or anything I just say we earn a lot of money from other coins. Some altcoins are better than Waves about earning money. My choices are Ethereum, EOS and STELLAR.

Well my suggestion would be for long-term investment as this is slowly gearing up. Ethereum is a very popular among the market. I request you to research on your own for your satisfaction.

raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

To be honest, I do not think that the ETH project would be a really good alternative to the Waves project, because today the Waves project is a very strange project, but it is clearly not up to ETH.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

To be honest, I do not think that the ETH project would be a really good alternative to the Waves project, because today the Waves project is a very strange project, but it is clearly not up to ETH.
When we tried to compare both platforms I would say they are really entirely different and talking about competition of Waves and Eth then we would able to see on whose on the top.
Waves is a good project or platform too but the support goes to ETH and the current ranking do justify that word.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

yes maybe you are right waves was a good competitor to ethereum. but vitalik is a very smart guy. he is really leading ethereum project very nicely. and he is very popular and trustful. sasha is not like vitalik. he is not that much active as well.

turn the page
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

I think that waves could not compete Ethereum at all for that reasons:
- it has very low functionality;
- it has many limits of usage;
- we did not see the popular applications build on that platform and we did not know how they solve the scalability problems.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Yes, the waves the most important advantage is the speed of transactions, literally seconds and everything arrives,and the ether can take minutes, and the ether wallets are easier to crack than the waves,but the ether is more popular and therefore its wallet is used by more people

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

wave use to have potential to be a competitors to ethereum but last year wave of cool price, i personally haven't seen much from wave this year their developers should buckle up to catch up with it main competitor.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

Waves really is one of the best altcoins. Competition with Ethereum is that it is not, but it is possible that in the future it will happen.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

It is a competitor but I would not exactly use the word great when it comes to the competition because as much as waves is a great project it still has a long time to go and a lot of growing to do before it can start to be any kind of threat to ethereum. There are coins which are great threat to ethereum now but the waves is not yet one of the coins
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

I will be honest and I do not agree that Waves today has something worthy, because as I remember earlier, Waves project based on its platform projects that always became scam projects.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Was lost most of its popularity. That was strange for me, but this happened. IMHO they still can return their place. This will depend on ICO quantity and quality on their platform.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Waves is also one of the best competitor of Ethereum in terms of transaction speed and fees. Waves blockchain also supports hundreds of  tokens by now and when I am participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns, Waves wallet are mostly required so I can say that this coin really got a future. Waves ATH was $16 so this time is really a good opportunity to invest with this altcoin.
Your right on that mate,wave is one of the best altcoin to be look at,and this is the one silent coin but has big future.i have been holding this coin for almost a yewr now,and i am confident to gain profit until 2019 or 2020 as thats the year predicted to be the Haven for whole crypto community
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Waves is a terrible project and it is not a competitor to the ether. All projects that leave on the waves inevitably fall in price. The volume of coins that are traded on the waves is constantly decreasing. I don't understand what you found in this platform.
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

I already remember many murderers of Ethereum. At first it was NEO then it is EOS now tell Waves. Today Ethereum is irreplaceable

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

When the first Waves was launched, this coin was predicted to enter the top 10 best cryptocurrencies because at that time Waves enthusiasts were very numerous and could compete with Ethereum because Waves also had a great platform and Waves was a very attractive coin with some advantages that could not be found in Bitcoin. But, Ethereum grew faster and higher leaving Waves. currently, the ranking between Ethereum and Waves is very far, so Waves will not be able to compete with Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: