Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:29:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4317 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
It is work in free time and additional income. Although if you do not work, and spend the whole day on the bounty company, I think at first it will be very difficult, but after a couple of months when you cash out all your earnings you'll be happy. If you are not awake to work on the basic work, you need to accurately monitor the participation in a bounty in all day. Then you will succeed from bounty as your main job!
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I considered this my hobby. I think that this is a full-fledged work now. I can make money and my opinion has changed.
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
they only focus on bounty hunting
whereas if they want to be more active to learn they can get a bigger advantage than just focusing on the bounty
it's not a matter of capital but it's about the mindset of everyone to move forward and move Undecided
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

It is work in free time and additional income. Although if you do not work, and spend the whole day on the bounty company, I think at first it will be very difficult, but after a couple of months when you cash out all your earnings you'll be happy. If you are not awake to work on the basic work, you need to accurately monitor the participation in a bounty in all day. Then you will succeed from bounty as your main job!

Well, if someone gives up their job is to see the bounty is a job, think you will not have a monthly salary, so where do you eat, pay for living expenses?
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

A year ago you could make good money on the bounty but now the income is not great, so for me it's a hobby.

Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Yes, this is job, but this is not the main job. It is difficult to make the bounty the main job, because there is no stability in this area and it is difficult to plan your income.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Yes,I think it's one kind of job. Because all hunter need to fullfil some rules for getting stakes of tokens as a reward. So it's one kind of job in my sides.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PASCAL1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

The bounty campaigns depends on one commitment towards participating various tasks on social medias. If one decides to do it as a full time this is the most paying job and the best way of accumulating coins from various bounty project. As we have seen there are very many bounty campaigns that fully reward the promised rewards to the hunters.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Bounty hunting has definitely expanded to the point where there is now an endless supply of tasks to do for bounties.

If possible, you should join two or more bounties from the same project.  If you write well, find the projects that value writers (based on rewards) and put articles on Medium or Steemit.  Twitter and Facebook bounties are usually worth it too.  In my travels, I've heard individuals report making huge amounts of money wearing signatures.  In fact, most of the senior members only bother with signature bounties.

If you had say 50 twitter bounties and 50 facebook bounties running at the same time, you are looking at 8 hours per day minimum keeping good track and staying on top of all the tasks.

And, depending on what country you live in, and the economic opportunities available there, bounty hunting may appear to be extremely lucrative indeed.  Particularly in countries where the dollar exchange rate is in their favor.

Crypto is not like fiat in that crypto fluctuates based on the value of fiat.  Fiat goes up and down, whereas crypto stays the same.  In twenty years, 0.25 BCT will still be 0.25 BCT, versus the loss of purchasing power associated with holding dollars long-term.

Over time, your experience will guide you on which projects to take on and which projects to pass on by.

Best of luck to everyone out there.  And, may all your crypto dreams come true.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

Bounty I perceive as additional earnings. Especially now. Payouts for participation in the bounty fell as well as the market of crypto currency in general.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

I continue to work and do not give up. Although payments are already close to a complete stop or freeze.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Any work you do to earn some income is referred to as job, regardless of where the money is coming from. It can be a freelance job, part time job or a full time job.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

the bounty hunter for me was the beginning as an additional source of income but at that time the price could be calculated fantastically and became the main income.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

I don't really think that you should consider it as a real job because it couldn't really support you,
There are so many scam campaign nowadays so I think depending too much on bounty is not a good thing to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

bounty whores out the correct turn ; D.Dont think u can turn it into a full time job but great for a part time job

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

I dont think bounty hunter is ajob,its more like additional token income and self learning about crypto world,but with so new members coming in all system now is broken.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Well, personally for me it is an additional income. But in the future, I see this as the main work. Each person distributes his time in different ways and for someone bounty can be both the main job and just a hobby.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

It is true that many people have taken the task of hunting bounties as a job, and in fact have been professionalized in such a way that they have armed complex systems to participate in as many bounties as possible, so many of them are willing to break all existing rules in order to achieve their purposes.

And precisely this type of hostile and aggressive attitudes is what has led to forums such as bitcointalk to rethink the possibility of eliminating these types of campaigns that have reduced the quality of the forum to the ground, because these professionals of the bounty-hunting have no more concern than accumulate tokens, without worrying about destroying any forum or cryptospace in the process.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

That depends entirely on the bounty hunter himself, there are many that are wearing the signature of an ico just to support it, there are some that are using their spare time to earn some tokens and see if they can make money by trading or by investing, but there are some other people that have made bounty hunting their main job, in my opinion those people are taking a huge risk because we do not know for how long bounty campaigns are still going to be allowed in the forum and if bounties are forbidden they will lose everything.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

For me, I see bounty hunting as a part time job because aside bounty, I have another source of income. I cannot totally depend on what I get from bounty not even now when most bounty are turning out to be scam. Even higher ranked signature participants do not only depend on bounty, they have other things foung like trading, minning, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: