Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4317 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

There are people who have earned a lot of money on this and all this without investment, so you can consider it as a job, you do not need to go to the factory and earn a penny, you can earn this money for generosity
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
Yes i think bounty hunter is additional income, additional job also some people make bounty hunter as main job, like translater, he spend so much time for translate project ICO, i also have friend make bounty hunter as his main job, He join so many social media champaign. And about 1 years he already gain so many profits
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
For now it is difficult to be a job. Many ICO not pay and late to pay. The price is too low, too many partcipants and the reward will be low too,You should join platform that protect bounty hunters from scammed or not paid. Is there the platfrom yes, there is No many ICO hosts in it . it is veryfied ICOs who can join, Do you want to join just sign up at https://tinyurl.com/ydg9owqj
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:03:56 AM

Bountie hunting is not a job for me. The payment is not enough for me to pay all my bills. But maybe for people who come from a low maintenance land, maybe it could somehow become a real job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

I think most of the bounty hunters do this in their spare time or combine their work with this. I also decided to try it. I hope that my first project will be successful.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:35:07 AM

For me i consider it as my job because i don't have any job outside rather than this, being a fulltime wife and mom, though i just do it during my spare time, very convenient job for a mom like me. It depends on what status are you to consider it a job or not.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Once you get paid for rendering your service, it can be considered as a job. Most people are in bounty hunting as a part-time job which yield extra income. All that matters is to locate and participate in the right bounty.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

Bounty hunters are not a job. I see it as additional income. Although often in our time, this income is an empty job, for which many projects do not pay or cheat, reducing earnings.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

I concur that abundance seekers can consider this occupation their fundamental employment. In the event that you spend more than 4-5 hours per day and perform 100+ crusades. In any case, this is exceptionally insecure work and can end whenever. I surmise that currently it resembles low maintenance, in light of the fact that the ventures that compensation an OK measure of cash practically nothing. particularly now. What's more, get enough of them in individuals. I surmise that a ton of abundance seekers changed over to merchants
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

This is not a job I suppose, more likely that this is a hobby.
How can you chose as a salary currency that could drop in 200% for several month? it is most like to collect stamps

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:49:57 AM

Yes, it is a kind of job because you can get salary or reward on that bounty. You wait for 6 months to get that money you've worked for. People can get an income here because you can earn here by participating in a campaign. But you need to get knowledge to start here.
I think it is not likely a job that I can call, yes we can get rewards by working hard with bounties and we can get payments, but it takes Months for us before we get it, sometimes years because some tokens are not worth the wait because there are also some tokens that are worthless and no value at all. I don't know if you already experience it but I have a lot of what they called sh*t tokens or garbage tokens because they have no value.
Mrking112

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

It depends on who is involved, his skills and commitment. As for me bounty hunting is spare job it is not the source of my main income, I do it on a part time basis. I always thought it was a part-time job, when you finished your main job and left over time, you joined the bounty project to earn more income. Because the bounty is not sure about the income and it takes a long time before the team pays the tokens to you. So I think it's not a job..it's just an incentive.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

I think it depends on how you work for it. some people make this as full time and some are not. It will always depend on your availability.
Participating bounty campaigns are good start and good income as well, yet you must know the things to know before entering any project so that your time and effort may not result to "useless."

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

I put a couple hours per week towards bounties, no more.  I consider it a hobby at this point.  If the rewards suddenly made it worth my while to quit my day job then I would seriously consider switching to full time bounties!
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

Depending on how we lived through it. If indeed we have no other job. then we can make this work as a bounty. but for me this is just a hobby only.

Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

It is a job.
I think a lot of people earned money through bounty programs, including me. Of course they will not receive money straight, but coins instead. When those coins have value, they can sell and convert them into real money.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Bounty hunter is a program that is relied on by the community in earning promising income. It's all when crypto is still there is a high point and is very worthy of appreciation. But actually we must be able to think rationally that all that exists through technology, many parties do not approve it because it feels it will harm some parties. And this technology also does not have a valid permit, so it does not have institutions or agencies that can maintain the existence of crypto and can guarantee the safety of crypto in the future. By making bounty hunter the main job, it is a huge risk. More suitable to be used as a side job.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

In my opinion, it's just a job in my spare time. Because this job does not use too much gray matter or professional experience. It really can not attract me and I still love my current job.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

Bounty hunters are my work number two because the real world I still have a job. And I worked on a campaign gift at your leisure. And I get lucky as to know the campaign gift. This is the second job that could give my earnings and I will still continue to survive here.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

Bounty hunters are not a job. I see it as additional income. Although often in our time, this income is an empty job, for which many projects do not pay or cheat, reducing earnings.

Any activity that gives you an income (either regular or irregular) comes under the definition of a job. So bounty hunting can be described as a job. In almost all the cases, it needs no monetary input from you and the requirement is limited to time and effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: