Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
Harold

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

based on this, the approach of developers can be considered democratic and honest. In addition, it is partly the return of consumer power. Do you think I'm right about this?
I think so. In addition, the advantages of the project prove this honesty and seek to improve the shortcomings that exist in the insurance industry. I believe that technology should have advanced a long time ago, and at a sufficient distance.
I completely agree with you. For example, this is a modular and individualized service delivery, data security and low fees. In view of these advantages, we can assume that the platform has every chance of reaching a new level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hi2gage

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

I found out another advantage in favor of the blockchain. This technology will connect the supplier and the consumer directly, without the presence of an intermediary. I think this is her main plus. Through this, the SafeInsure marketplace can bring worldwide competitive price discovery and modular insurance plans to consumers around the world.
Harold

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

I had the following question: how and where does the SINS coin work? As far as I understand, in such startups the only currency unit is the coin of the same project?
hi2gage

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

I had the following question: how and where does the SINS coin work? As far as I understand, in such startups the only currency unit is the coin of the same project?
All transactions concluded between insurance policy providers and consumers require SINS. In addition, insurance-related products and insurance pools will require SINS. In fact, the only currency accepted in the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS Wink Wink
Harold

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

All transactions concluded between insurance policy providers and consumers require SINS. In addition, insurance-related products and insurance pools will require SINS. In fact, the only currency accepted in the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS Wink Wink
in principle, I thought so. By the way, if you have not noticed, the specification of this coin is pretty good. I compare it with the parameters of a good computer. Pay attention to the block generation rate - 60 seconds. It must be fast.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

now, as it seems to me, we come to the most interesting. Tell me how to get passive income? What kind of devices are used? Can I participate in this and, if so, what is necessary for this?
Harold

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

now, as it seems to me, we come to the most interesting. Tell me how to get passive income? What kind of devices are used? Can I participate in this and, if so, what is necessary for this?
everything is simple in this question. Passive income you get by providing blockchain functions for users. You are responsible for network security. To participate you must pay a deposit. It’s just as easy to do: just buy and hold 1000 tokens.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

everything is simple in this question. Passive income you get by providing blockchain functions for users. You are responsible for network security. To participate you must pay a deposit. It’s just as easy to do: just buy and hold 1000 tokens.
I recall some excerpts from a conversation with my friend, who told me that these are the masternodes that are responsible for the network functions of the platform. They make a pledge, protect the network and receive a reward, while they have the opportunity to generate a second passive income. Only due to what it will happen - I do not know ... Sad Sad
Harold

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

I recall some excerpts from a conversation with my friend, who told me that these are the masternodes that are responsible for the network functions of the platform. They make a pledge, protect the network and receive a reward, while they have the opportunity to generate a second passive income. Only due to what it will happen - I do not know ... Sad Sad
your friend is right. You can create a second source of passive income by using the SafeInsure platform for its intended purpose (making transactions and conducting various operations).
hi2gage

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

for those who often use coins SINS, there will be some favorable and special conditions, aren't they? Will she be appreciated at all? I understand that when interacting with suppliers and within the framework of the platform, its use is invariable, but will it also have a wide range of uses outside the project?
Harold

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

for those who often use coins SINS, there will be some favorable and special conditions, aren't they? Will she be appreciated at all? I understand that when interacting with suppliers and within the framework of the platform, its use is invariable, but will it also have a wide range of uses outside the project?
I have my own opinion on this. Firstly, given the widespread use of SINS within the framework of the platform, there will certainly be a demand for existing supplies. Also, due to the fact that SINS is the only accepted currency of the SafeInsure market, many insurance policy providers and platform users will have to buy SINS in order to make deals with it. As a result, only SINS will be used.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

I have my own opinion on this. Firstly, given the widespread use of SINS within the framework of the platform, there will certainly be a demand for existing supplies. Also, due to the fact that SINS is the only accepted currency of the SafeInsure market, many insurance policy providers and platform users will have to buy SINS in order to make deals with it. As a result, only SINS will be used.
I assume that those funds that function as collateral somehow reduce the total amount of coins. And this, in turn, also increases the demand for the remaining coins.
Harold

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

I assume that those funds that function as collateral somehow reduce the total amount of coins. And this, in turn, also increases the demand for the remaining coins.
your assumption has a place to be and quite true. There is a small amendment: reducing the total amount of supplies is not funds in the pledge, but removing them from the total volume, since those coins that are used for the masternode collateral are blocked into the operator’s node.
infernodemon2005

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

I guess it is a really impressing idea. Decentralized network for the insurance market is something new and interesting. It is an important step to fair and transparent relations between consumers and sellers.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

I guess it is a really impressing idea. Decentralized network for the insurance market is something new and interesting. It is an important step to fair and transparent relations between consumers and sellers.
It is sounds amazing but I wonder how it will be realized. I want to know more about the deals and security of this ecosystem. If it is based on blockchain it needs to be protected very well.
infernodemon2005

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

It is sounds amazing but I wonder how it will be realized. I want to know more about the deals and security of this ecosystem. If it is based on blockchain it needs to be protected very well.
You are right. Besides, this industry is full of frauds and unscrupulous companies. I guess these problems could be resolved by this platform. Devs want to create a system where node operators will have a serious financial incentive to keep the system save.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:39:01 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:24:31 AM by jajajaja

You are right. Besides, this industry is full of frauds and unscrupulous companies. I guess these problems could be resolved by this platform. Devs want to create a system where node operators will have a serious financial incentive to keep the system save.
It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give Safeinsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
infernodemon2005

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:09 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:29:44 AM by infernodemon2005

It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give SafeInsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
Now I understand what you want to know. Look, it share a new approach to the whole industry. Each users will get an individual offer in accordance with his/hers risks. It can help to avoid time waste.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:53:14 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:25:12 AM by jajajaja

It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give Safeinsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
Now I understand what you want to know. Look, it share a new approach to the whole industry. Each users will get an individual offer in accordance with his/hers risks. It can help to avoid time waste.
Interesting. It can save your assets too. Maybe I sould read the white paper again. I guess there is some interesting information for me. Can you send me the link for it, please?
infernodemon2005

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:59:25 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:30:08 AM by infernodemon2005

It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give SafeInsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
Interesting. It can save your assets too. Maybe I sould read the white paper again. I guess there is some interesting information for me. Can you send me the link for it, please?
It is a correct decision. Also, I think you can ask some questions and send an message exactly to developers of the project. Here is it.
https://www.safeinsure.io/SafeInsure_Whitepaper.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: