Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
nof21

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

What is the main attractiveness of the project? Everyone writes that it is very profitable for investment, but I have concerns. I need to know more about the project.

You need to learn more about the description of the project in order to understand that this is an insanely interesting project that will bring you passive income already in the initial period!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appotus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

What is the main attractiveness of the project? Everyone writes that it is very profitable for investment, but I have concerns. I need to know more about the project.

You need to learn more about the description of the project in order to understand that this is an insanely interesting project that will bring you passive income already in the initial period!

Yes, there is already information that the annual profit from the project is about 821%. This is an excellent result, especially in the conditions of the decline of the market at the moment.

Running the SafeInsure Masternode to generate passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of required SINS collateral. I think this is the main indicator of great interest in the project.
maxie23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Yes, there is already information that the annual profit from the project is about 821%. This is an excellent result, especially in the conditions of the decline of the market at the moment.

Running the SafeInsure Masternode to generate passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of required SINS collateral. I think this is the main indicator of great interest in the project.

Now I begin to understand why users are actively writing about the attractiveness of the project. It really can be very profitable and profitable for the average user. After the end of the program we will see the result!
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

What is the main product of this project? At the expense of what the project provides passive income? I got acquainted with the description of the project, but did not understand what the peculiarity was
doggie

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

What is the main product of this project? At the expense of what the project provides passive income? I got acquainted with the description of the project, but did not understand what the peculiarity was

The product is a wallet that you can install on any platform that you are comfortable with. This is a great helper when working with crypto assets!
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

The product is a wallet that you can install on any platform that you are comfortable with. This is a great helper when working with crypto assets!

I agree that the wallet is a convenient means by which it is convenient to carry out operations with its assets, at the moment many projects provide similar technologies, but I chose this project
virtual

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

I agree that the wallet is a convenient means by which it is convenient to carry out operations with its assets, at the moment many projects provide similar technologies, but I chose this project

Not only did you choose this project against the background of other products with similar functionality. Personally, my choice fell due to the fact that this wallet is available on almost all platforms. This is convenient, if I decide to change the device, I will have access to the wallet constantly
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Not only did you choose this project against the background of other products with similar functionality. Personally, my choice fell due to the fact that this wallet is available on almost all platforms. This is convenient, if I decide to change the device, I will have access to the wallet constantly

You have correctly noticed. This is one of the main points, based on which users choose this particular project and no other, in which the number of supported systems is small.
goldie

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

I think that the profit that the project receives as a result of the participation of users is not bad enough to go further. Despite the fact that developers give such good percentages for users!
bitevip

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

I think that the profit that the project receives as a result of the participation of users is not bad enough to go further. Despite the fact that developers give such good percentages for users!

I don’t understand why the project provides such a good passive income for participants, but if users get a good profit, then you shouldn’t go into details
tefewvs

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

I don’t understand why the project provides such a good passive income for participants, but if users get a good profit, then you shouldn’t go into details

I do not agree, yes, the project provides users with a good passive income, but why it happens and at the expense of what - it would be nice to know
goldie

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

I do not agree, yes, the project provides users with a good passive income, but why it happens and at the expense of what - it would be nice to know

I think that in the near future we will learn more information about the project’s work and how the project receives funds for payments to users. In any case, a wallet that is a product of the project is very convenient and is available on many platforms.
bitevip

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

I think that in the near future we will learn more information about the project’s work and how the project receives funds for payments to users. In any case, a wallet that is a product of the project is very convenient and is available on many platforms.

I think it is because of this project that so many users are interested. Almost everyone writes about this, because it is important for users that a similar product be available on all devices, because many participants have several platforms at once.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
Maison

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Maison

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
Maison

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
SafeInsure masternode operators receive a passive income for accomplishing the work of securing the network. The amount of collateral and masternodes owned determine your ROI.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

SafeInsure masternode operators receive a passive income for accomplishing the work of securing the network. The amount of collateral and masternodes owned determine your ROI.
Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: