Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
jmbberry

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nof21

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!
bitcoined

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!

How do you think, how fast will the growth of project activity among users be organized? I think that in the near future we can see a large number of users on the pages of the forum.
cinq

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.
nof21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project
The use of blockchain in the insurance industry will really help increase the confident there customers have and also increase transparency.
cinq

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price of discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.

I like that the project allocates 8% of all tokens for partners with whom he intends to work in the future. I think this is a great indicator!
cinq

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.
cinq

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
cinq

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?

As far as I understand the object or the subject of insurance has no role, you can insure what you want on terms favorable for you, which I think is very convenient.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:23:03 AM

As far as I understand the object or the subject of insurance has no role, you can insure what you want on terms favorable for you, which I think is very convenient.
I agree, it is really very interconnected and convenient. Do they represent the interests of some insurance company or is it simply a technology that is offered to insurance companies?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

I agree, it is really very interconnected and convenient. Do they represent the interests of some insurance company or is it simply a technology that is offered to insurance companies?
Well, I do not know if they have any of the insurance companies in the partnership at the moment, but I can say that this is just a technology that insurance companies can implement right now.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

Well, I do not know if they have any of the insurance companies in the partnership at the moment, but I can say that this is just a technology that insurance companies can implement right now.

I understood, thanks for answering some questions, now I began to look at this project from a different angle and see in it a huge potential.
nof21

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.
doggie

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: