Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3975 times)
CROWN07

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Bitcoin has dependably been a pioneer for digital currency, and altcoins dependably take after the bitcoin cost, and bitcoin is deserving of being a pioneer, on the grounds that bitcoin is dependably in the memory of the world network, and bitcoin costs are still great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Cryptocurrency, as any market, is ultimately controlled by those that own a majority of the value in it. The average traders and enthusiast will never be able to make a significant dent in the market, we can try and figure out where the controlling party is trying to take the market and take a profit.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

Will be dar the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin, so far bitcoin is the king of al altcoin have listed at exchange market, no one altcoin can stop how bitcoin price and its why bitcoin have on the top position in crypto.
I am not sure if the crypto market can survive without bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most trusted so if bitcoin will gone now for sure the future of the market will not grow anymore.
- Your thinking is very logical, bitcoin as a basis so that this market can continue to grow and expand over time, and of course, we can consider it as the origin of this market, when it disappears or collapses, the whole market will be shaken and trembling violently. We can recognize this very easily when we see the price of the bitcoin goes down, the whole market reacts to it, so although I'm not entirely sure, but at least I can assert that when the market does not have bitcoin, the future of this market will not exist

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

I agree with that. It is unlikely that Bitcoin will disappear or die. It does not have to control the market but it has a huge influence on the market. However, if one day there is no Bitcoin, I think there will be another currency that replaces it and will become the second Bitcoin.
Obviously we know it all, bitcoin has a surface of a very high value on other crypto. bitcoin has the power to move the market, and it's not yet crypto I see in crypto besides bitcoin. I us if indeed without bitcoin market will become increasingly weak crypto, with powers bitcoin until now the market could still survive, crypto some crypto was capable of maintaining its value at a point safely, so as not to fall.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Bitcoin is extremely necessary these days since the innovator within crypto. Numerous cryptos continue to be reliant from it. Because many years pass, additional cryptos may currently remain by themselves such as bitcoin. That’s enhancement associated with technologies as well as capability.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin can not disappear from the cryptographic market. The price impact of bitcoin with price  altcoin is enormous. Bitcoin price movement over time is always strong and attracts many investors so investors will not miss the opportunity when bitcoin prices fall. So bitcoin can not die easily.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

The industry has been working to improve back to the normal price of bitcoin as early this year, which we all know that bitcoin and other alt-coin is a product of investment and trading online, because is a digital currency used.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

To be honest, I am not seeing cryptocurrency without bitcoin. I believe since that bitcoin is actually the start of cryptocurrency. It simply introduced cryptos to the world. Making this one obsolete may lose one part of cryptocurrencies' being.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Altcoin will gradually separate from dependence on bitcoin. Bitcoin and altcoin are very attractive for long term investment! But investments always have certain risks, need to consider carefully when joining!
Altcoin does have its own charm, but if we look at the risk then of course for now that investing in Altcoin will be far more risky. For now we also still need Bitcoin and I don't think that what will happen if the world is without Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are very closely related to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a pioneer and it cannot be forgotten.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

For now Bitcoin is a crypto trading barometer and it may be difficult to remove bitcoin from trading. so don't expect bitcoin to disappear from circulation.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

For now Bitcoin is a crypto trading barometer and it may be difficult to remove bitcoin from trading. so don't expect bitcoin to disappear from circulation.
For me the market will still have future even without bitcoin, but off course the people who will trust crypto will be lessen, and i predicted that the prices of some altcoins will not pump really well without btc so the market will always need bitcoin to survive for long time.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

Altcoin will gradually separate from dependence on bitcoin. Bitcoin and altcoin are very attractive for long term investment! But investments always have certain risks, need to consider carefully when joining!

That's is true without butcoin i think the altcoins wil die because altcoins price they relay the bitcoin value sample on that is the ethereum if bitcoin goes pump the ethereum well follow to their king.

We need to accept investing in cryptocurrency have an twin of risk so always be careful of every decision made herein crypto to avoid lot of loses in the future because of wrong decision.

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

Well, i think yes, and as what i have heard the value of bitcoin is increasing now, so it is good to say that the investors and the managers of this cryptocurrency is doing their part to let the people and user know that we must not lost our trust.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: