Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
Thesaintplague (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Yes, I'm ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life.
In my country India, Cryptocurrency is not 100% valid yet and I am also psychologically ready to use it every day. Payment in crypto would be much simpler. The dollar era will never end, its main reason is that the whole world has adopted the dollar. Even prices of all the instruments are also pegged to the dollar. Crypto can be adopted as auxiliary or other currency. There are so many places in the world that instead of crypto you can buy soft drinks, burgers. This will happen in the entire world too soon. We will soon be able to fully utilize cryptocurrency on other daily basis to the crypto.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

I'm ready but shops are not ready to receive crypto payments and I think we need several years to improve it with mass adoption. We need user friendly apps to send and pey with crypto and shops need POS terminals to accept crypro payments.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

Yes I am ready to use cryptocurrency in daily life.Payment in crypto world is simple, easy and transparent. In india it is not valid yet.But other countries accepted it in many ways.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
As long as there is no party responsible for cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is not possible in all countries. As we know, most countries have a reason to ban cryptocurrency to prevent crime, such as money laundering, terrorism funding, and maintain the sovereignty of the country's currency as legitimate payment tool in a country.

It is clear
kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

Thanks for the replies.

I'm ready to use Crypto. but the dollar ends? it seems impossible because it requires a lot of strength to be able to do that. plus USA will definitely not stay silent seeing it happen. I'm sure that in the future we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis, but fiat currencies will still be there and will not end

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Thanks for the replies.

This will not be taken charge in currently so this discussion will bro change anything bro. Even on investment we are not stable now so there is no way to think these things to get used.
No one will accept the payment and people are not ready too.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

Why not? Virtual life simplifies many things. A currency especially. After all, you can spend a lot of different operations. Which will be safe and most importantly comfortable.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

of course, because sooner or later I believe that our daily lives will use crypto, because in my opinion crypto is the future of the world.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

For now, I don't think so. I use cryptocurrency only for investment. I think it will still take a long time for using cryptocurrency for everyday as a buying and selling payment system.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pencilforceful

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

i think offline money will last for a really really long time
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Once I found a good project that I liked so much that I was ready to use it. Later it turned out that this project was a fraud or something like that. I like several projects, but now I wait until the industry takes some place in the real world.
At the moment I'm just an investor.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Thanks for the replies.
It must have instant transaction, cheap fees, and it should have any possibility to the network to be overloaded due to the a lot of demands. In my opinion crypto is not yet ready for that consider about the fact the volatility has been preventing it and this is the reason why so many retail don't wanna accept crypto as payment consider they can lose their value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KS03

Activity: 330

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Thanks for the replies.

I'm actively using Bitcoin and Ethereum as a payment source for all bills which allow crypto as a payment.  For me it would be foolish to use this fiat scam system set up by the thieving central bankers.  Hoping more and more merchants begin accepting.  I will be  doing business with retailers who are early adopters.  We should all be willing to pay a few percent higher on our purchases to move the cause forward. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

It will take time big player like USA will not dumb to let down the dollar era even though they accept crypto so far. I'm not yet ready to accept crypto as a compensation yet I know we'll come on that point. Let the tree of crypto bears fruit first and when time comes we can harvest that with ease.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Thanks for the replies.

I'm 100% ready to use crypto in my every day life. And moreover I'm waiting for this moment to happen impatiently. But I'm afraid it will not happen soon, we need to wait for the market to mature, it's still too young and too weak.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Thanks for the replies.
Yes, if cryptocurrency becomes legal in my country as an alternative payment, it will facilitate daily transactions. Not only in dollar terms but other currencies there will also always be and is needed. In my opinion
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Yes for sure I am ready 100% to use cryptocurrency in everyday life , payment in crypto world is very easy and simple , but dollar and other fiat money end ? I don't think that easy not in near time .
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?

If you believe in crypto, you start adopting it in yourself. Just like me, I'm a moderator in a telegram group and they paid me cryptocurrency (Eth). However, It is very volatile so there is always a downside about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: