Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3469 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

In my opinion all that are related to cryptocurrency in the current moment and mainly here in the forum and that lives the day to day, will not have problems of adaptation in the physical or digital world. However it is inevitable when the beginners of the great mass enter this world the difficulties for them will be great as it was a day for us. Regarding the issue of the cryptocurrency issue will be adopted by all and unfortunately governments will not have control for long and this means that governments will have to think about how to add cryptocurrency in their economy or ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Yes, am ready to use it as a means of payment and also ready to take it from anyone who offer it for payment of service.

But I know fiat can't be eradicate for crypto , cos that is what we use to value is ,if dollar is not in existence any more what are we going to use in value the crypto , so definitely the fiat is much important .
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

I am ready to use it and i actually using it now daily.
doing trades and investing. but in the daily normal life like buying in different stores?
i am very ready about it but cryptocurrency and the world is not yet ready for it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Like most people say, change is the only permanent thing in this world, you have to adapt and change. People uses technology and crypto is one from them, eventually people will use crypto more often, more often than we are currently into. It may not took long before everyone to use crypto.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

my country also cryptocurrency is illegal but I am already used crytocurrency in everyday life.becouse this is one kind of income source of my life.I am used this be carefully & secret policy.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

I would like to pay bills with crypto, currently our country supports local crypto gateway with which I can pay phone, eceltricity etc bills. Other use case for me would be to pay for food and coffee on daily basis. Still waiting for the local adoption.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

when cryptocurrency is always giving profit for me, I will guide and make crypto is part of my live. Every day I will beside and make bitcoin or altcoin is my main job for getting profit and earn much money.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

For now, Cryptocurrency is not advisable to use in our everyday lives because its value is unstable. it will be a chaos in the World. imagine that everyone should wait until the market is green. There will be more problems will occur instead of giving solutions to Economic Crisis. For this reason. it can't replace fiat at all. this is just my opinion only.

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

I can not wait to see the days that I can easily pay my coffee everyday with my airdrop coins. Then that can be worth to fill some airdrops forms  Grin On the other hand I strongly believe that near future we will see more frequently some labels ( Crypto is accepted) on  markets, coffee shops, mobile phone shops and tech shops.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

There is not enough infrastructure to use it. How could I pay for a bottle of water in the supermarket? That is the first problem.
And the second problem is price volatility. Fiat currencies are much convenient in this aspect. 
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I more than ready so far it generally accepted and can be applied to my day to day activities, i prefer it fiat means of payment, i hope soon this will be possible where i can do away with fiat.

I also think that I'm ready to use crypto currency in everyday life. I've been engaged in crypto for more than a year and have become accustomed to the exchange, deposit / withdrawal to the exchange. For me it's even easier than using Internet banking.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 04:05:40 PM by reda

Yeah. It good to use all the country. But before using the cryptocurrency. Check the cryptocurrency information. It best one of the coin. So use it well. It changes your future lifestyle. So people involved in the cryptocurrency. So before use first you understand the crypto. I get more get more information and project work. Soi will mack a plan to work and complete the work on time. So time to work and complete your project work then get more profit.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

I think that is so simple to pay with cryptos that I do not think it is going to be an obstacle when it is finally used for what is intended, for personal transactions, I think we are still far from mass adoption, because it is very difficult to pay with a currency that can double its value or lose it in 1 month, so no one could be securing their investment in a stable business.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

I am ready to receive money in cryptocurrencies, but if cryptocurrencies are the same volatile, then the option to buy something with such volatile prices I will not like much.
DavidSCryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

I am ready for the switch!  I already get paid about 50% of my wages in cryptocurrency, and I look forward to the day it's 100% Smiley
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

I think that I am ready to use in everyday life. In my opinion, this is the very beginning when many people start to learn and learn the cryptocurrency. In my opinion, this future and this need to be interested.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

Being a crypto lover yes, I'm waiting for it. Now the power of blockchain technology has unleashed many different cryptocurrencies, each of which is fighting to be fully integrated into everyday life. Decentralized platforms are allowing people to create an economic ecosystem that they have far greater control of than ever before. Of course, not every cryptocurrency is created equal but some are really good.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

Psychologically, I am ready, but there is still a long way to go. Cryptos are still rather investment or even speculative instruments than money. Of course, cryptos can be used for payments, but most people rather hodl as they expect profit or they trade for the same reason. Both groups are taking advantage of high volatility, hodlers only on the way up, traders sometimes both directions, but with more risk. As long as crypto prices remain so volatile, cryptos will not be suitable for everyday payments.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Yes, I'm 100% ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life but
fiat currencies will still be there and will not end. Fiat currencies are much convenient - problem Bitcoin is price volatility.   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

I'm ready but it won't happen that easy and quick. It will take time and it looks there are many challanges on the way to mass adoption.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: