Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

For sure, many are ready to use the cryptocurrency for daily payments, but we have not yet reached its practical application. A lot of questions about the compliance with the law have yet to be solved, but I think that in 10 years we will come to this. And the mutual circulation of the dollar and the cryptocurrency does not hinder anything now or in the future.
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

I am ready to use it in everyday life but it is not legal in our country. However, sometimes, I use it for paying some fee for services. Of course, it's a part of our life. So, it' one of the real-life usage. Even, in spite of being illegal, I still can use it in my country whenever I want to buy some digital goods.
fishycink222

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

ofc i'm ready, but i think we haver to wait for this
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

I love cryptocurrency and its decentralized payment system,it more secured than the traditional payment system, there is massive adoption of cryptocurrency in some countries, however some countries are still cryptocutrrency resistance.

Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

I am not ready. Not even close.
market is not stable, to many hacks, scams... and no one to keep my money safe or protect it.

I still prefer banks and governments to save my as_
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

I am ready since to me it represents what I have been dreaming of my entire life and not being aware of it. That is freedom to choose how and where to hold your assets and in which form. Cryptocurrencies have made that option available to common user, but I do agree that it needs more mainstream attention, because a lot of people still do not know how to create their wallets and conduct transactions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

I am very much willing to do this, unfortunately crypto is not widely adopted and even withdrawing crypto to fiat such a pain. I really want crypto to kick in and use it in everyday life not just an speculative investment. This idea almost 10 years but till date is not in mainstream.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Yup, I'm 100% ready to fully use crypto currency in everyday life. By the way, I'm already getting crypto currency as form of salary on my online job as MODERATOR on one dice gambling site, as promoter of a certain ICOs and other crypto related jobs.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

Thanks for the replies.

I not only have made myself ready for daily-to-day use, but I'm already using wherever crypto currency is being accepted.
Though there are hurdles faced by the crypto utilization, but I guess the scenario will change soon, and I'm hoping for the best and doing everything I could do of utilizing crypto where ever I can.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. It would make our lives a lot easier. We will not proceed to the full transition to cryptocurrency and refusal of Fiat money, but on some large scale it will be used as a means of payment. To pay her in regular stores for example will be problematic, I think.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries,
Expect that there are some countries that won't support crypto's.
but are you psychologically ready to use it every day?
I am.
Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?
Well, yeah I'd love to get paid in crypto as sign of adoption which already happens.
In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?
10-20 years?
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

i think offline money will last for a really really long time

I already prepare myself that time will come that we are going to use cryptocurrency in every transaction nationwide or in online transactions. It is very convenient to us ,especially mostly transaction right is online. We better take advantage the advance technology to an easy life.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

There is no doubt! I am ready to use crypto in my daily life!
i wish I could by product via crypto and other purchases with crypto.
I don't know when, but it will definitely happen!
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

this kind of curious questions, of course. countries need to make their own crypto money. the continuation of this technological revolution must be acknowledged. Within 1 month the market will find direction. Tongue
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Im more than ready, I hope one day we wont need USD or EUR ... and we dont need banks. We will save a lot by not paying fees and commisions for useless services
Cryptosuperb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

There is no reason not to! It don't depend on me or you. Question should be addressed to business owners, are they willing to accept to be paid in crypto!
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

Crypto currency brings convenience to our life. These are secure, fast anonymous payments that will soon be introduced into all payment systems. Blockchain will provide security. If all these conditions are met, and the crypto-currency itself become more stable, then any person will happily use this in everyday life.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

I'm more than ready if cryptocurrencies being used as daily life currency. nevertheless, there still need a few improvements for it like the scalability issues and lack of friendliness UX design.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

For sure, many are ready to use the cryptocurrency for daily payments, but we have not yet reached its practical application. A lot of questions about the compliance with the law have yet to be solved, but I think that in 10 years we will come to this. And the mutual circulation of the dollar and the cryptocurrency does not hinder anything now or in the future.

Heavy use of crypto in daily life should make the dollar even better.  It eliminates constant counterfeiting problems that we have with money.  Someone showed me a 20 dollar bill that came out of a bank machine, and it was fake, they caught it in cafeteria, they guy had no idea, didn't think twice about it. Here we have laws that taxes are to be paid in local currency, and that is a lot of volume.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

I am fully prepared to use cryptocurrency for everyday life, because this is what I and many other crypto users look forward to. there are already a number of countries that have started using crypto as a cost of living and other transactions and I certainly hope for other countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency to immediately follow the steps of other countries.

that is certainly not in the near future, but there are still several years for this to happen or the possibility of dollars and crypto will be used together to make transactions. like now in some countries that have legalized crypto.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: