Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Personally, I am not afraid of changes and I see a huge potential in cryptocurrency. I am ready to switch completely to payments and settlements in cryptocurrency, taking into account that it has a huge growth potential.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

I think that i am ready to use crypto in everyday life and I want to do this now because I like innovations and changes which can bring something new to our lives. As for me, it is better to use crypto today already

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Of course. I think there is no extensive preparation needed for you to handle bitcoin if you are just going to use it everyday. Getting paid in crypto paying with crypto could also make the market develop. And it doesn't matter if it get banned in other countries because people will find a way to use it. Meaning, the crypto ban in countries like China and Russia is useless.

tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

I think that here everyone is ready for this ... but this does not mean that people outside this forum are ready.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I can't wait to start using crypto in every day life because I see a lot of advantages in the use of this type of currency. Today, it is better to use the digital currency always instead of the standard one
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:52:08 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 12:42:43 PM by seyola89

I'm ready to use cryptocurrency anyday and any time. If I have my own business that involves collection of payments, I don't mind receiving in cryptos fully coz I believe in the present and future of it.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:39:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Hell yeah I'm ready for it.  I sure as hell don't want paid in fiat which the bankers and governments print at will thus charging me inflation tax unless I move into other assets to attempt to beat the inflation they cause.  I want free money withno governmetn or banking interference.  If I can have that I would gladly go full time crypto.

I try to use it whenever possible.  Mostly online purchases so far as I'm in a remote spot of the world and no one here even knows what a Bitcoin is let alone be able to accept one. 

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

Thanks for the replies.

I think all people here in forum is ready for this, but its kinda hard to explain all about it to everyone what cryptocurrency is, specially to those people outside the forum.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:45:04 AM

living in the era of crypto certainly is. This is a form of technological advancement and the era. But if this is going to be the reason for the fall or the demise of the dollar is certainly not. Crypto will be side by side with the dollar and will not harass each other each other.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

I really want to use cryptocurrencies in my life.But it is illegal in my country.I hope that it will be legal in the future. Let the cryptocurrency be popularized.
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

I think if the features on how to use crypto currency is very well regulated, explained, and understood by the society i think it will be okay and ready to use. Its just that hiw will this be spread and how to help people to understand and how can digital currency help on our daily needs and activities. If these were all in place then people will be ready go use it.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

I am not ready to use it in everyday, because we still have some non resolved security problems.
My funds can be easily stolen from my phone and i can it back

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

In my opinion, why not? because in my opinion using cryptocurrency is very easy for example in terms of shopping or if you want to send money to another country it's very easy in just minutes.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

I am ready if to use crypto. but look at the condition of my country that still has not been able to receive crypto this certainly become its own obstacle. Moreover, even there are only a few facilities that could provide a crypto and certainly not so functional support for crypto. need gradually to be able to make this useful.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
optap

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Yes, I still use digital money in my life and it will be very good if it is realized
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Thanks for the replies.

Of course. I think there is no extensive preparation needed for you to handle bitcoin if you are just going to use it everyday. Getting paid in crypto paying with crypto could also make the market develop. And it doesn't matter if it get banned in other countries because people will find a way to use it. Meaning, the crypto ban in countries like China and Russia is useless.
Well ban on crypto in any of the country is not useless. We don't have the idea about how chinese people using crypto has been suffered. When you have the money but you can't use it is a huge problem than not having it. People may find some other sources to continue their struggle to support crypto but at the risk of being jailed if found guilty by the government.
Cryptocurrency can only succeed if we bring it to use in our daily life, if not it can't give us a good support.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

As a crypto enthusiast, I'm looking forward to using it everyday. Yeah, i'm ready. It's what we want to see. I hope the governments in the world will change their attitude with cryptocurrency and accept it in payment.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

yes i am ready to use it in everyday life however it is not legal in my country. i can see the potential of crypto use in daily life and its benefit. you are the controller of your money you can carry just crypto wallet all over the world. this way it will be more easy to use.
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

Hello! I am ready to use the Cryptocurrency every day! There is a company like PundiX. They introduce their terminals and they can already pay for crypto currency. And the dollar will leave the market anyway. Cryptocurrency is a good substitute for the dollar. But it will not be soon. So while we wait. Smiley

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1345

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Yes, I have been ready for this for a long time and I'm waiting for this for a very long time, this is our future, even big investors like Robert Kiosaki say that crypto currency will become the currency of the future, and in finance he is a very big expert. I think that it will be very convenient to use tokens in everyday life, when people understand this, no one will want to return to the fiat money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: