Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3466 times)
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am ready to use crypto-currencies in everyday life, all the more so in my country all the conditions are created so that it can be realized. This can only be dreamed of, because as long as the government doesn't have control, they simply willn't put it into practice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Yes, i am sure - i am ready. Actually, it is my dream, because i am tired to make moves - fiat-crypto-fiat. Hope cryptocurrency mass adoption is near.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

We can use crypto currencies after a long time. Major countries don't want crypto currencies right now.
One day this will be unavoidable and everyone will use crypto currencies. We have to wait patiently.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am ready to use crypto-currencies in everyday life, all the more so in my country all the conditions are created so that it can be realized. This can only be dreamed of, because as long as the government doesn't have control, they simply willn't put it into practice
There are establishments now in my area that accepts bitcoin as a payment, but we might not use it as the moment since the price was still in a low rate, but it will be good to still have BTC for the future progress.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

For me crypto is money! So I would be ready to use it everywhere instead of the old fiat!
Nevertheless I understand that the perception of value that people have towards fiat money is something that they where thought to believe in since their birth, and most people are locked on a slave box doing their day-to-day routines.... so they need to think and learn to see the true value of fiat and the chances given by crypto...
it is not something that will happen in 1 day, it will take it's time, but in the end, crypto is so virtual as fiat money, but offer a lot more advantages...  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Yes, I’m ready, but it is illegal in our country and I hope I will be able to buy goods in stores for cryptocurrency in the future.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

maybe for those who have long been involved in the crypto world it is ready if crypto later is free to be used in all countries, because already experienced in the crypto world, yes hopefully in the future crypto can indeed be accepted and permitted in all countries in the world , because for me crypto actually makes life easier and also makes it comfortable because of its high security and hard to hack.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

Thanks for the replies.
I am very ready if Bitcoin can be used as a financial system to make transactions every day. Bitcoin is one part of the global financial system. Now the development of digital currencies has increased and shows a positive direction. There are also many stores that accept payment via Bitcoin. We only have to increase the transaction and I am sure it can be done in the near future.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

I am ready to use cryptocurrency but if there is a store offline that can accept crypto as the payment. And if there is no store offline that use the crypto, then I think it is better to save the crypto and convert it to local fiat so I can use the money to buy something. But for getting paid with crypto, I am very ready like other people, but still, we need to convert it first before we can use the crypto in our life. But I am sure that it will happen in the next few years so we can use crypto to buy anything.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Every one who has crypto currency in ready to use it in daily life, every body wants to increase his standard of living some people want to improve their living and so many desires they want to fulfill, It will be a chance to improve the quantity of crypto and rise in the market of crypto if it is open to use in daily life.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

I already used it, and if this become more legal to all countries much better, because not only us (crypto users) but also we can get more investors and user in all over the globe to use cryto to their everyday life, but as of now it is more farther than what we expect about legalization of crypto coins, meaning not all people can used this as they want.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.

When we can say that the both will exist at the same time. But the thing is it will be like a competition. But then it is really benificial that cryptocurrency will be used everyday. This will probably make our life more easier than using fiat. At the same time it is very time saving and less effort to exert.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Yes, i am sure - i am ready. Actually, it is my dream, because i am tired to make moves - fiat-crypto-fiat. Hope cryptocurrency mass adoption is near.
With this thing, I have to agree on you its really hard to convert our fiat money just to buy cryptos but I think I'm not yet ready to receive cryptos everyday especially when it comes to my salary. The market volatility is very high, and for sure a lot of people can't still stand alone in this market considering the level of risk we have here. Hopefully, in the future we can have more stable market so everyone will enjoy a fix income with cryptos.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

of course why not? because cryptocurrency payments in my opinion are more practical, which is the question now, when will crypto be legalized by all countries? and I'm also not sure if the dollar will end !!!

fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:36:40 AM
Merited by pufenduy (1)

Thanks for the replies.

I know cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular now. More people get involved, more enthusiasts awaking. But nevertheless the most part of people prefers to stay away from this business. And a lot of people still afraid of it. And this fear is bad for crypto. Why? Because if biggest part of potential crypto users fear it, then it will be really difficult for crypto to evolve and develop. Because people who afraid of it will not accept it. It means thst if we want crypto to grow and rise then we should explain to people that there is nothing to be afraid of.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Crypto can thus use daily is certainly a hope that many people. of course this will make it easier in the transaction. but there are still many considerations that there should be such a facility should begin to be equipped so that Crypto can be used in various ways. in the future, I think it will not be avoided again that Crypto will increasingly begin to enter into the life of the real economy.

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Thanks for the replies.

We are often discussing this topic with my friends. In our opinion, Bitcoin will not be accepted in one day. It will be valued day by day and its use will increase. Therefore, early participants will be more advantageous.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Thanks for the replies.

I will ready, now ,tomorrow  or future.
for now I'm saving many token and coin in my app wallet phone.
so I can pay anything with my phone.
no need paper money again.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Thanks for the replies.
I am not ready because in my opinion the use of something that is volatile will not work for the community and also the crypto currency system is not safe or vulnerable to hacking.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.
I strongly agree with your opinion,fiat will never be replaced,the crypto will only be used as a companion only we're just waiting for all countries to be able to accept crypto as payment except fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: