Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:50:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

Obviously I'm ready for this but a lot of people don't, and this is the main problem. I think we all should try pay or get paid by crypto, I'bve already paid with my friends in crypto, however I don't think that some time you can go to wallmart and buy sonething fot crypto.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

To be honest, I'm not ready to use cryptocurrency every day. The rates change too quickly and it is very difficult to establish a fixed cost, you need a standard to which the rate will be attached, if it is a dollar, then the question arises, why can't you pay in dollars? It's very early to talk about such grandiose plans, the cryptocurrency is still ahead.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

I don't think I am ready for that. Since I don't have a lot of cryptos in my wallet, I don't think that I can survive. How about the price fluctuations? What can we do about it? Is that not a problem if we were to use crypto as our daily necessities?
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Personally, I am ready to fully use cryptocurrency in my life. I think that for me personally it would be a very convenient means of calculation. On the other hand, the cryptocurrency is unlikely to be used in real life in general, as many people still do not even know what it is. And if it becomes a choice to refuse money and choose a cryptocurrency, then many will choose to leave money as it is easier for them. As for the dollar, I believe that the dollar is left for a few years, from 2 to 5 years, and it will cease to exist as a single global reserve currency. It’s enough to listen to what the leaders of large countries say about the dollar. The fact that the cryptocurrency will become a kind of transition bridge between fiat money and digital, it becomes more obvious. So everything goes to the fact that in the near future the cryptocurrency will be implemented in all the real sectors of our life.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Cryptocurrency needs a raise right now to be considered eligible for our everyday life. When it will become more stable I think we can easily use it daily.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I don't think it's the right time for that yet. Cryptocurrency is reasonably still in its early stage and the world is not prepared (yet) to transact with it on a daily basis as mode of payment and medium of exchange. There are definitely still a lot of improvements to be made in this system before it could fully penetrate our daily lives.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

To use it as applications for daily life , it need have more time. But for daily transaction, it is being used commonly. For example, I often use my coins to buy something from my friend and other people who accept it and this people are more and more

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

I personally feel that fait is always a best option because we feel like we are comfortable with fait currency, to be honest the world is not ready to accept this digital currency so soon. But I believe it will rule the world one but not at this time.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Thanks for the replies.
i think i am but actually it requires a lot lf changing an di thinkmthat our country is hot ready at all to this things
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

I personally feel that fait is always a best option because we feel like we are comfortable with fait currency, to be honest the world is not ready to accept this digital currency so soon. But I believe it will rule the world one but not at this time.
in my opinion iyt is hard to make peopel use cryptocureency everyday and the society needs changing in tnat case
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Obviously I'm ready for this but a lot of people don't, and this is the main problem. I think we all should try pay or get paid by crypto, I'bve already paid with my friends in crypto, however I don't think that some time you can go to wallmart and buy sonething fot crypto.
- And I'm probably one of those people who are not ready for that because in my thinking and many people, I always define crypto as an investment, rather than a currency, that makes me never think I will use it in my daily life, cash is still the preferred choice and more convenient. In addition, the public and the government have not yet welcomed the crypto, its value and instability are not appropriate for our daily lives, and I feel that everything is happening is very good, we do not need people to use it widely and popularity, that only leads to stable values and our money will stop growing

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

The end of the dollar forecast for a long time, but I do not believe in his disappearance. As for cryptocurrency, I am ready to use it on a daily basis, unlike others who do not know what it is and have not heard of its capabilities. It would be great if the cryptocurrency legalized.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Yes, I am ready to use crypto in everyday life. However, there aren’t much shops or companies in my countries accepting crypto yet. As long as crypto is freely accepted, I am ready to take crypto as my salary payment as well.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Thanks for the replies.

When it comes to transfer of funds and payment to and fro from my country I will Gladly prefer Cryptocurrency and I think I have position my mind in such a way that I can easily use and deploy Cryptocurrency and it's Blockchain technology when the time for General adoption comes. I have made some transactions with my traditional bank over here and it is still difficult to monitor the progress of transactions with the banking app provided by them. But whenever I made transactions with Blockchain, I can easily track my transactions and know when it has been confirmed as well.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Thanks for the replies.

in my opinion FIAT will always be there, and of course this will be very difficult to eliminate because it has become every day, even the whole world is enjoying this, crypto must have its own principles to be strong against this difficult competition. It would be better if these two things work together to create a better economy

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

I certainly hope so
This is what everyone expects
Does this really mean that the dollar will end?
I think this is a very difficult and unnecessary goal at this stage.

Neither dollar nor any other traditional money can vanish in the nearest future. Meanwhile, we need to be ready for the following truth - the cryptocurrencies will be used often in our everyday life. It will happen in 2-4 years.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

If Cryptocurrency can be authorized by the government, of course, I'm ready to use it in our daily lives. Using crypto every day we will be facilitated in making transactions. Crypto is now increasingly popular and everyone is interested in investing. So Crypto will be easier to use in human life.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100