Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
No, the usual currency will never end, it will go in all states for a very long time. The percentage of using non-cash forms of payment will grow. In the future, the percentage of use of cryptocurrency will also gradually increase. However, most of all it will be used as payments between citizens and payments, where now they are calculated using electronic wallets for payments for purchases.
Cryptocurrency is a very specific type of virtual money, which not everyone will use because it requires certain knowledge and skills, as well as the adoption of security measures against hacking hacks. At the same time, you must always carry with you a technical device connected to the Internet. Theft in this case of such a device will bring much more problems than the theft of a credit card or cash.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
Maybe in the future I'm fully ready when I have stable income in crypto, right now I only got few times a month from bounties and airdrops. It will be easy and less hassle than paying in fiat money. You will just use your phone to pay or received
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Thanks for the replies.

It's no problem for me as long as I can use it smoothly. Maybe in that point, all merchants already accepted cryptocurrency as one of their payment options considering that fiat would still be use during that time. I have no rpoblem as whatever kind of mode of payment I am using and I believe that when cryptocurrencies would be used then it would be easier to trace the transactions. In that way, it would be easier for me to trace what are the expenses I have incurred since I can trace where my money went.

There would really come a point in the future that crypto will be utilized in everyday transaction and it will replace the use of fiat money. But with its condition right now, it would not be quite possible as coin's price are highly volatile. It would still be a long way but it isn't impossible.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

yes really. also its fast and secure. if more outlets and shops are accepting crypto as a payment method then its good thing for all. also now there are lot of good crypto wallets and credit cards. so thats a great thing for crypto.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

In my opinion, no one will be truly ready yet to use cryptocurrency as their main currency unless everyone accepts it all across the globe. We would not be able to give up not just the USD but most especially the local currency of each country because if it's not accepted, what do we do, right?
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Of course, it's always in a fun state and ready to use it for payments and transactions. Because it saves time and money for our lives. The crypto market will bond many banking transactions in the future.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?
I'm ready but not the world, I think only separate countries are ready

In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?
I think dollar won't die in the near future because there are a lot of poor countries with a low technological level or poor people that don't have smartphones and they are not able to use crypto in a daily life
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Personally I would be glad to use it in my everyday life, but lots of governmental institutions and commercial organizations in my country are not prepared to this process, so it may become impossible in lots of directions. And of course this currency is too unstable, thst is why in the market of goods and services it may appear not suitable for lots of people to use the crypto currency for payments
Accen1935

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

not prepared and that i suppose associate era for crypto wouldn't inescapable. doable to fully overwhelming majority among will receive can still be troublesome as a result of crypto continues to be unsure. However, once seen from the aspect profit which will be had from such transactions, much crypto and security, then it might be sensible to own. and this could be an honest factor for crypto to be accepted for all existing activities.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Of course, it's always in a fun state and ready to use it for payments and transactions. Because it saves time and money for our lives. The crypto market will bond many banking transactions in the future.
this thing was waited by much people in cryptomarket.the implementation cryptocurrency in our life was become main goal from its developtmen.nowday many project focus on implementation cryptocurrency usage.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I`m in the state of full readiness! I`m so tired of cash and i hate when there is no opportunity to pay with card. We need something new and easy to use!
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

I am mentally and psychologically ready to use cryptocurrencies for my everyday activities. It will a least relieve me of the troubles in carrying huge sums of money on you and attracting robbers. I love using cryptocurrencies for the fact that I do not need to wait an pick change after a transaction. I can always send the exact amount I need to send.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

One can never move from one extreme to another, this is not a mature thinking. Fiat money and the banking system have their advantages.
It would be more correct to put the question: "When will they be fully integrated, easy and convenient, will the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life?"
There is a lack of attaching cryptocurrencies to a personal bank account.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

It is still early to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life. Too large a course in a short period of time.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

For sure! I am waiting for more opportunities to use crypto.
It is something what is comfortable for me and I use it partly in my life.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

To be honest I am a supporter of cryptocurrency legalization all over the world but I am not ready to use it in everyday life. Maybe it will be interesting but I have no idea how it will look !
bacxuyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

I am ready to use cryptocurrency in my daily life because the crypto world is growing. There are many crypto owners who have and it is just a beginning. Crypto payments are extremely fast and secure.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

Personally, I’m ready to use a cryptocurrency in daily life. But so far it is almost impossible in Russia. There is no infrastructure.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

Thanks for the replies.

ready, and maybe see such a future)
Payment is universal and the recognition of cryptocurrency is possible with its maximum stability, and stability is possible only with its widespread recognition - in most countries of the world. vicious circle
but everything is possible

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Thanks for the replies.

Yes!
I am waiting it
Especially for my MONACO card, where i can deposit crypto and withdraw to fiat thru any ATM that accepts visa
Next, it generate cashback which my current debit card doesn't provides so

Crypto is just more than investment imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: