Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3469 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

I am ready to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. I think over time they will firmly enter into the economic component of our life

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

Until I am ready to use cryptocurrency every day. Now I think it is better to keep coins and tokens in the investment portfolio, since in the future they will cost more. I think many investors think so. But in the future this will change.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But shops and service providers are not ready to receive crypto payments. But the most important thing is that without changing the laws nothing will change. It is better to collect coins. Make yourself an investment portfolio.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

I'am ready, but cryptocurrency itself is not ready, and governments are not ready too. We need government-backed cryptocurrency to make its possible to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. Unfortunately there is no cryptocurrency like that until now.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Personally, I am ready, but in our country not all are ready for this, therefore, in order for a cryptocurrency to become a means of payment, there is still not enough time left!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

Personally, I am ready, but in our country not all are ready for this, therefore, in order for a cryptocurrency to become a means of payment, there is still not enough time left!
of course for the use of crypto as a whole definitely requires legalization from the government, otherwise it will be the same when we are ready but our country has not legalized crypto as a currency that has an exchange rate. most only to choose to save crypto as an investment asset not as a currency.

Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

It is possible but kinda impossible in some ways. First, we here in our nation doesn't allow or they do not accept cryptocurrencies that much because of the murmurs that cryptos used in many illegal ways. They do not know that cryptocurrency can give you a very good profit. If they pay attention to the benefits of this world, it is possible that cryptocurrencies can be used in our everyday life. It can make a more convenient transactions.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

I am ready to use crypto for everyday life. However the needs of my life have not yet applied it to everyday life. Also I wonder when using crypto to pay is appropriate, because the price of crypto increased and decreased a lot every day.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

To me i am not totally ready to substitute crypto for my daily living the fluctuation of coin value is too high and it is not a safe idea to receive my salary even in bitcoin. Payment wise i am ok with that but only when more vendor start to accept it if not there is no point in using crypto payment.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

I've been around for a long time and made a profit through crypto currencies. I am very ready if I have to use crypto currency in everyday life. I realize that crypto currency transactions are quite easy, inexpensive, and practical. I was very prepared and even very happy if I worked and paid for crypto currency. However, I believe the dollar era will not end. Crypto currencies will forever be unable to replace fiat currencies. There are some limitations that crypto currencies cannot do and can only be done with fiat currencies, such as direct transactions. Crypto currencies and fiat currencies cannot replace each other. Both of them will complement each other because the two currencies have advantages and disadvantages in different respects. Even though we will use crypto currencies every day, it does not rule out the possibility that we should stop using fiat currencies like the dollar. Especially I judge that the dollar is very global.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

I`m definetely ready, but i dont think that cryptocurrency is ready for that:D Sometimes i think: what would happen, if electricity is out and we dont have physical money?Cheesy

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Trust me crypto lovers are more than ready, that is why many use it for all sort of transaction. On the end USD era i don't think it will materialized  since everything will be done to protect it, all we could wish for is for crypto to be legalize world wide.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

Dollar will not end because it can use it for me for more hundreds year. Im happy someday most of the store and everything in this world have option to pay cryptocurrency because itis better for me I see because of my hardwork.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

It is true that Cryptocurrency has not been 100% approved in many countries, for example in my country of residence but I still use it every day, By following a bounty program, and I get rewards from a program that I follow if the program I follow is a big success.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I do not think the use of dollar can end, except that we might get to a point, if crypto is adopted in the mainstream, for cryptocurrency to be more in use that the physical currency that we have. Although, presently, i still prefer crypto to be for investment, instead of making it to overshadow the physical cash and make it void, which i think so many people will not agree over it.
Well, even if cryptocurrency does not replace cash, it will be acceptable in so many countries of the world, although it might take some time.
thefaucetrunner

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

we have many home work to do if we want cryptocurrency to be legalized in most of countries, we still have many bug and negative issues to compete with another currencies or even to replace fiat aas our daily payment, but we are growing rapidly, now many new user are begin to realize that cryptocurrency has many advantages than other currencies especially fiat. i hope cryptocurrency will get better and better year after year and laypeople start to accept this currencies as global currencies.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
darkangel

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is just speculation, too early for cryptocurrency to become a global payment medium. If crypto continues to grow, maybe 10-20 years will come true. But currently I still use cryptocurrency to pay for online services, it is very fast and convenient
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

I think we still need more aggressive campaigns towards adoption of crypto, once that happens, then crypto is good to go!
Right now there are still skeptical issues surrounding crypto and some people/businesses are still observing.
I hope to start using crypto in my day to day transactions soon.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I don't think we will be able to use cryptocurrency in everyday life in the next 10 years for sure. But many of us are ready for this, and it will greatly simplify the lives of those who are engaged in crypto-currencies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

It is certainly easy to use cryptocurrency in daily life. The problem maybe in its implementation would be that it needs internet connectivity and while in my locality we only have a little to none at times, it would be so hard to connect and watch over your balance. And because of the lack of internet connection not too many would be able to use it in their stores or shops. This the problem we have in our locality. Maybe someday in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: