Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Ready or not depends on the existing legality and regulations made by the government. I hate dollar because when the price rises, the currencies of other countries will be chaotic, the economy will weaken and the people will be miserable.
Nowday cryptocurrency is used as an investment tool because of the high interest of people and the absence of regulations that control it. I hope Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can provide welfare for the people of the world and no more economic crisis.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

In the daily life you can the Paytomat Appl on Android to send your Horizen coins with your mobile phone in real shops. It's a good case to my crypto daily. I can also pay for my  monthly hosting web, VPN, and many more
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Yeah sure, i have ready to get a future.
Cryptocurrency will make me more aesy than before like transfer and other.
We will have a good future.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
heey, what  anice suggestion! i think i am ready, as you said, psychologically, to use it every day. the trouble is, who is psychologically ready to take it as a real money every day? Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

I will be happy to receive a salary in btc, and also pay them in stores, I hope that in a couple of years it will be implemented

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

as for me I would be ready to use the crypto currency in everyday life but the systems are not ready for this, and the crypto currency are not officially accepted in my country for example, so there are too many nuances for the usage of the cryptocurrency in our lives.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

hi i will be glad when i can use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But I think that I will have to wait a long time. But I believe that I can.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

hi i will be glad when i can use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But I think that I will have to wait a long time. But I believe that I can.
now we are all going through the process in that direction, but most are constrained by regulations from our country's government that have not allowed crypto to be used as a currency in the country. it is a big obstacle for crypto to be able to use in our daily lives. for those of us who work in the crypto world I think we are all ready to support its use, but, until now we can only use it as an investment asset.

MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Ready What difference does it make to me from which wallet my money is withdrawn when paying with a card? Although with a crypto wallet, even with a bank account. I do not care !
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
For me i am ready to use cryptocurrency in my everyday life because i know how blockchain technology works and how would i use it as a payment transaction, and i believe it will be very convenient for me to use cryptocurrency. But before that we should all wait that every countries will start to accept crypto because we cannot still use it if it is still not legalized in every country.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

No, I don't. I do not use cryptocurrency  in my life, where? where can I use it? Bitcoin rate is very unstable to use it for payment

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

If it is convenient to use cryptocurrency on a daily basis, then I am ready to participate in this experiment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychol ogically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
in my home egypt it needs a lot of time for adoption of crypto in daily life most of people do not know any thing about crypto
mammy777

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

No, not ready! Yes, and the world is not ready. Not all countries accept cryptocurrency, and people do not understand digital currency. The coexistence of a dollar with a cryptocurrency is real. Real money is still more convenient.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

No. Not really. Cryptocurrency isn't accepted globally. This has made it difficult to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. Aside that, the unstable nature of cryptocurrency also contributes to not using it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

I'm ready to get paid in cryptocurrency right now. It is already convenient at the moment.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Thanks for the replies.
Yes i am. You know many at times when i read about a project,  i sincerely wished it was live so i can get to use them. There many like that, i am just waiting on them to kickstart the project so i can use them. I believe i am ready to experience the crypto life

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

I'm ready to get paid in cryptocurrency right now. It is already convenient at the moment.
I agree. It is convenient to get paid with crypto because the volume for sure is high at the moment which you could gain another profit when you do holding for it before using it to pay for your bills. I am excited to used it for payment on offline stores because I eventually used it online where it is more faster and safe. I think am ready to use crypto for everyday.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Thanks for the replies.
I think bitcoiners like us were ready to use cryptocurrency as mode of payment but for now its impossible for dollar era to end or fiat to dissappear.Maybe we are just open for the changes of creating choices in our way of living but not in some countries and in some instances and in some individualities that cryptocurrency would be usable.
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

I am already using cryptocurrency every day, and I don't want to stop, crypto has a big future. Time will show us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: