Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3469 times)
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?

We are still not ready for it for the main reason that not all businesses adapts the integration of cryptocurrencies so even if a certain person is ready to use it, he will unable to do so because the people around him is not that advance . And for that reason, I don't want to get paid in crypto.

Thanks for the replies.

Welcome Smiley

Live for the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

The technnology of blockchain is developing more to be useful in the day life  i thnik 2019 would be a year when the way is maturing the companies are giving a real use to the crypto properties. Not only because is the trending right now.  Also because heir unique properties are useful for his company functions, as a way of buying and selling i think is not progessing like a valid way of trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.

Same gere, acatually I am doing that type of using cryptocurrency as a source of payment in different way. Just like paying bills and either buing good things that might affect the needs of us. The value of the token is very pricely even small amount but that is a great opportunity.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

yes I am ready, how much it really makes it easier for us to make transactions for all needs every day. and what's even more profitable is that if the crypto is hodl for a long time, its value can go up and we can gain profit.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?

In my country it is to 100% legalized and I am psychologically ready, but unfortunately there are not many opportunities to use cryptocurrencies in the real live. Once I bought a new notebook paid in bitcoin and once just for fun we ordered some pizza by one delivery service that accept payment in bitcoin. Earlier there were some cafes here where you could pay in crypto but last months they closed, I guess they got difficulties because of volatility of cryptos and difficult tax laws.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

I would first have to get used to using only crypto.
And i am not sure if i am 100% ready.
I am too used to using fiat money and o would not find it easy to change it.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Recently, I often think about this topic, because I believe that it is cryptocurrency that we need most, because the fiat system today is very outdated and today we are reaping the benefits of the fact that today simply can not properly repair the system
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

In my country, already enter on Bank cards the current account for each person. This is done for the use of Fiat funds, but in the future we will be able to make deposits in cryptocurrency. I believe that we will use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
coin-hamster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Of course yes, i not only count crypto convenient, but hate all that banks and governments, if only it will be accepted everywhere
and not so much volatile.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Though I am ready, the technology itself is not quite ready yet. Say what you want about fiat, but major fiat currencies are still far more stable for everyday needs. BTC price fluctuation makes it very unstable, it`s near impossible to operate properly. Agreed, it is great for trading - but common folk don`t face trading that often in real life, if face at all.
I believe Crypto is not yet completely established as financial system, some years should pass before it will be fit for everyday life.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

Yes, i am ever ready.But the issues is not everyone would like or want it. I love digital things and its does work for me.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

Now cryptocurrency not enough developed to use it in everyday life, but in future, it will be really comfortable and easy to pay everything in crypto. As for me, I`m open to new technologies and I truly believe that crypto it`s our future.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

I am not ready to pay for goods and services by cryptocurrency yet. I not absolutely understand at what course all this will become. We have got used to compare everything and to transfer to dollars. I suspect transition completely cryptocurrency will be very painful and long.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

I am not ready to pay for goods and services by cryptocurrency yet. I not absolutely understand at what course all this will become. We have got used to compare everything and to transfer to dollars. I suspect transition completely cryptocurrency will be very painful and long.
yeah buddy still need more time to usefull cryptocurrency on life, so far everything works but not for now everything hasn't gone as expected and we still believe in the dollar for transactions but I'm sure someday it will come true.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.
right, crypto currencies and paper currencies will be used side by side because they are functionally different, both will complement each other, dollars will still be international money and cryptocurrency will be digital money to cover the weakness of paper money.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day?

Thanks for the replies.
No, because it's uncomfortable.

Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?
Yes, because it is profitable)

In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?
80-100 years. I think our generation will not live to see this moment)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

I am ready to use cryptocurrency every day. It is very convenient both for payment of goods and for money transfers.  Cool

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
CryptoBull31

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

Of course that I use cryptocurrency in every day life, why wouldn't I ? A lot of people are getting paid in cryptocurrency so it's natural we use it to buy stuff, tons of mainstream services and shops accept bitcoin, you can easily order a pizza or burger with it. The best part of using crypto is that as long as you pay attention to security (never keeping anything on exchanges and staying away from KYC/AML centralized exchanges in general, safely securing private keys, only using open source wallets like Armory, HODLER, Electrum etc) you can really sleep tight and don't have worries about your savings. With fiat you never know what the banks and governments can do, but with bitcoin your money is sovereign and backed by pure energy.  Cool Cool Cool
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

Personally, I'm not ready. Because, in my own country, crypto still has not received permission to apply in everyday life. So there will be many obstacles to accessing crypto, not everyone and not all places accept crypto transactions. Facilities for crypto use are also not yet available, making it even more difficult.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

I mainly buy people's work - content, ideas, photos. Pay for goods using Bitcoin. I recently bought boots for 0.015 BTC.
Unfortunately, stores do not accept Bitcoin. And in order for me to buy food, I use the exchange BTC=> ¥.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: