Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

I am fully ready to use cryptocurrencies to purchase the absolute majority of goods and services in my life. But it is unlikely that such a tendency will arise in society in the coming years. After all, today there are various methods of payment, each user chooses the most clear and convenient option for their tasks.
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

if all people use crypto and i can pay everywhere with it,why not? i would have no problem with that. so yes, i would be ready for it.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

I would love to use crypto currency in my life, but for this, much more needs to be done. for example, different countries must approve a crypto currency. Unfortunately, this is still far in my opinion.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

I am already trying as much as I can to use crypto everyday. I have a Visa card linked to a bitcoin wallet that allows me to spend bitcoin with a plastic card everywhere. Also I have a mobile wallet that allows me to send direct Bitcoin payments wherever I have the opportunity. And I see people everyday around me that are discovering crypto and they start using it every day. So I have great confidence that crypto is the future.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Yes, i am 100 percent ready to use cryptocurrency in my everyday life. Shopping, bills, payment and all others are absolutely a perfect cryptocurrency to used with. It becomes an easy of the most of my fellowmen men if possible.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

I would love to use crypto currency in my life, but for this, much more needs to be done. for example, different countries must approve a crypto currency. Unfortunately, this is still far in my opinion.
It is true, there are still some countries that still do not agree with the presence of cryptocurrency. Maybe in your place there is a "Starbucks" coffee shop. Information circulating that the coffee shop has been able to transact using cryptocurrency. But in my place, I haven't tried it yet. Maybe this is a good start for a country that cannot yet receive crypto currency.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. But not instead of ordinary money, but as money online wallet. So I could pay for their purchases, but to get all the salary they I'm not ready. I am ready to use them for 30-40 percent in everyday life.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

This might take some time as we know that not everyone is aware of crypto yet. We are not yet really technology advanced and cryptocurrency is not  fully ready to be used in everyday life and activity yet. Maybe 10 to 20 years from now, when crypto is already adapted fully by countries and supported by the government.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I am ready to use it on everyday life but cryptocurrency is not ready for us to use them locally everyday.
As an online payment it can happen anytime.
but we need more is the local merchant. to engage the public of the world more merchant should come.
it is a must for us to have it.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and which is linked with the modern technology.The originator of bitcoins intention is that to provide a strong currency which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the global community for their daily life.The crypto currency is leading the global community to a digital world. Bitcoin is an electronic asset incorporated with  the modern technology and its features are very attractive to the global investors.crypto currency can be used in every day life such as it an investment tool,suitable for the day trading.its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.It can be useful  as a transaction media,day trading,and it can be useful  for the local and international shopping and bitcoin cab be used for the service bill payments etc.By understanding  the usefulness of bitcoin some countries are accepting bitcoin to use their every day life.

roosbit

Activity: 893
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Am not just ready but am already using crypto everyday as third party services have setup apps for everyday use of this technology , service providers like bitpay make it easy for merchants to accept crypto payments and for users on the go crypto debit cards are available as an alternative option which make cryptocurrency use easy for everyone.

With all these technologies there is No need Of living in the stone age era, crypto is future Smiley
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

Of course I am, but I do not think it will be so soon, many are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, but one thing I know for sure that crypto will not displace our usual money.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

The technnology of blockchain is developing more to be useful in the day life  i thnik 2019 would be a year when the way is maturing the companies are giving a real use to the crypto properties. Not only because is the trending right now.  Also because heir unique properties are useful for his company functions, as a way of buying and selling i think is not progessing like a valid way of trading
I'm ready for that in where we can transact for the easiest way and able to have a secured our money. Crypto can be effective for us because of it's way. The unique exchange of payment.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency in everyday life is very necessary, because cryptocurrency is very convenient, and we can make payments very quickly. Today there are many examples for various purchases.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

I am ready to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life, but unfortunately the world is not ready yet, as it is very difficult to pay with cryptocurrencies in my country for anything .
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

I am ready, I know how to create and use wallet, how to send money on specific adress and how to properly store my money. But there are many market places where i can buy with cryptocurrencies what i need in everyday life.

BTC
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 12:33:33 AM by Open4lies

Thanks for the replies.

We can only use cryptocurrency in everyday life as it is legalized in all countries of the world. And this is unlikely when it is now banned in many countries. I think that the next 5 years the cryptocurrency will be favored more than now because the payment on the Internet is becoming a common habit of people nowadays.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

I think that the end of the dollar is near and soon we will begin to use cryptocurrency in all areas in the whole day life

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
owned1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

I think it will be , but more more later . Only a small part of people know about cryptocurrency, the rest need to study it.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

I'm ready to use crypto currency in everyday life because i think more useful to buy goods or making shopping without bringing fiat money and also to avoid from the criminals make a crimes to you in the streets specially at night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: