Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3471 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I just believe that a day is coming that cryptocurrency will become a currency that virtually everyone will be using. So if almost everyone has the knowledge of cryptocurrency, then gradually, it is become a world wide thing.
Then i think before that will happen, a regulatory body or some regulatory body would have to come in, so as to protect the rights of investors.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

IK know that cryptocurrency is still not legal in my country. But, I was involved in crypto since a year ago. And so far, i do this and make it as investment and ways fo earning money. However, I only use it for the crypto world transaction, trading, and investing. I don't ever use it for my daily activities payment method because it does not yet support in my country transaction payment.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

I've been waiting for this moment for years. I am sure that when the government decides to transfer everything to cryptocurrency, its holders receive huge bonuses and privileges.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
BelovedOfTheGod

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

Certainly. I use it already, to buy a number of products, but as soon as it is available everywhere... Oh, that would be a joy.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

I am psychologically ready to use cryptocurrencies every day, but my country is clearly not ready for this, since we sometimes do not accept ordinary money, as it may be a fake bill that you just received at an ATM.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

there are many projects thanks to which cryptocurrency will greatly simplify our lives and I am sure that many more projects will be Invented that will really help us. Therefore, I believe that cryptocurrency is necessary
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

definitely ready, where you always update data in threads and look for new bounties and have good quality tokens
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

Of course, we are ready because supporters of cryptocurrency are now much more than they used to be and I think that everyone will soon begin to use it in everyday life

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

You know, I'm more waiting for people to tell me I was right. I told them to buy cryptocurrency, and they wouldn't listen to me.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

Of course, I am very ready to use Crypto in my daily life. I have understood Crypto and can use it so that if it is applied in our daily lives, it will be more profitable. And Crypto is always moving and experiencing growth. So this is very good for the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Yes I am, because I think, using crypto in every transaction is make everything easier. But I never thought that fiat will end, because same like gold we still need it for a traditional transaction
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Ofcourse every crypto traders wants to use cryptocurrency in everyday life and to be very honest current market is not good and all of the coins are dropping hard that's not a good sign for crypto traders. I don't think so dollar will be obsolete dollar value will remain same. I hope one day we will be able to use crypto currency on daily basis but it will all depends on country to country. Yes I am ready to get paid in crypto provided to be paid in btc.

Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

Thanks for the replies.
almost all countries use crypto, but many crypto that have not been regulated, including my country, Indonesia, maybe for actors or crypto players can respond but those who do not understand about crypto will be different

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

I am ready to use crypto every day. But unfortunately in my country there is no way to spend crypto. But I believe that crypto will be introduced into people's lives.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

Yes I am very much ready to use crypto currencies in our everyday life but for sure this will only happen if we can fully connect all the places in the world thru mobile and internet connection because until now we all know that there are still places in world which doesn't have any internet or mobile connection so if ever we will be using crypto currency in our everyday life it will also mean that crypto currencies market value will also rise exponentially.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

In order for people to use the crypto currency daily in their daily lives, there must be a minimum coin volatility. And if the price of a coin constantly jumps up and down, then such a coin is not convenient to use for everyday calculations.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I'm sure everyone is ready to use crypto, I'm ready for this, even though some countries still ban use crypto,
I still keep crypto for investment and prepare for a new era of digital currency payment systems in my country.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

One problem that cryptocurrency can absolutely solve are the high remittance fees that banks charge for international transfers, which could save around $15 billion a year. Micropayments are another promising application that could disrupt the advertising industry, which is pretty big considering the power wielded by companies like Facebook and Googe.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

The cryptocurrency was created to leave from usual money. I think that in the near future we will be able to use cryptocurrency. People will receive the salary in cryptocurrency, to pay purchases and a lot more advantages.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

At the moment no. Almost no shops accept cryptocurrency for payment. People do not want to pay cryptocurrency in stores, because tomorrow their coins can greatly increase in price.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: