Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

It will be a great feeling to see cryptocurrency being used massively for everyday life activities. Being a fan, I would accept it anytime for my biz. But dollar era ending is like a dream that may not come true. Crypto can still be relevant with it.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, I'd rather say no. I'm not ready to use cryptocurrencies as a daily means of payment. One of the main reasons is that I consider cryptocurrency to be the means of long-term or middle-term speculations, and I don't understand how people pay for a cup of coffee with ETH which might grow tenfold next week! Now it's only a way of trading on special exchanges!
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

I dont understand how people can switch to the electronic purchases for 100%, because we havent solved the problem of power failure. If it happens, the world will stop functioning. Despite this fact, i`m ready
Good point. I didn't think about that. Now people use their computers all the time and we didn't have major power outages. I am also thinking about less developed countries: if the world switches over to crypto, how about them who don't have internet access?
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

I am ready to use crypto every day. But unfortunately in my country there is no way to spend crypto. But I believe that crypto will be introduced into people's lives.

Do not despair. You can change cryptocurrencies for cash using plastic cards. This can be done in any country.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

of course ready, there is no reason for new technology to be present in our lives. Blockchain is one of the right choices for managing our finances in a relevant and transparent manner

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

Yeah, i think I'm ready, the only thing missing is that the suppliers and stores also are, i sued to handle my different wallets as I would use a debit card, so wich that part I would not have problems, besides having them protected with different security measures, I think they would be quite safe.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

I will always be ready to use crypto money in everyday life if every country legalizes it, because the transactions used are very easy to develop prices are also easily monitored, actually when the dollar is still alive, crypto can also be used together while many receive it
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

I am not ready to use one cryptocurrency in my life, but I believe in its future and I am ready to use it on a par with other world currencies.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

The question ready to use the crypto in daily life?" Well I myself will accept this every time. However, in my country, I think that we are not ready yet. The crypto is not legal. There are still some problems and factors that make this not available for daily payment method. So, it is as the investment method only for me including getting some profits for some crypto world activities.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

i do not think that i am ready to use cryptocurrency  in  everyday life because everyday prices are changing and i don t know if i can face with it.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

Yeah sure, I am ready and willing to accept payment in cryptos and I will accept cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum so that i can easily liquidate it in my local currency.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

I am ready using cryptocurrency to fill my daily need if mass adoption happen. Even many obstacle, i am believe mass adoption will happen and people can use cryptocurrency in merchant for shopping
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

One of the factors hindering the daily usage of cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin in the payment of goods and services is the nonacceptance of crypto and Bitcoin by most governments. People will be ready to use crypto in purchasing items and services once it is legalized in their country.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

Definitely yes. Ever since I heard about crypto and blockchain, I always though that it can adapt to our daily needs. In fact right now, I already using cryptocurrency in everyday situation. I use it for payment, sending money to my family, buying loads and other stuffs. If everyone will be given a chance to use crypto, I think they will find it very useful and convenient.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

Yes, i am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life because i need money. I was entered in cryptocurrency work since july 2018 as a part time job and at present i  am working in bounty campaigns and do 20 bounties at a time. I like this work very much & when you are in block chain you earn good money without any investment at home with family. So i also want to replace my part time work in full time and my target is of 50 bounties till end of this year.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

Thanks for the replies.

I imagine myself buying my drinks just scanning some codes in my cellphone. I also imaging paying in a transportation in a blockchain system. It would be better to develop our financial system using blockchain and I am really in favor of that.
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

Of course, acctually I used it everyday. This is our another source of income because my husband has a stable job. So for me, there is no problem to used it everyday.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

If the world are ready for cryptocurrency use ,then I would also be ready to join and be part of the growing users of cryptos , and especially if there lof of establishment which are accepting the cryptocurrency technology, then as a member of crypto, then we use and go with our crypto for our everyday life.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

Thanks for the replies.

I will probably like it since there is no need to access banks anymore. But the thing with this kind of technology, not everyone is capable of handling them like the poor or the uneducated. We can teach, though. We still have a long way to go to finally absorb cryptocurrency for our day to day lives.

llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

I have crypto assets that I keep for the future, some countries prohibit crypto use but I am ready and prepared for everything, studying the payment system online using crypto and making payments using crypto is my dream, there are no intermediaries and transaction fees are very low

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: