Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice-Bet 🎲 0.7% Edge | Wagering Competition | BTC, LTC, ETH | Play or Invest 🎲  (Read 15334 times)
Dice-Bet (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Dice-Bet.com | BTC, ETH, LTC | 0.7% HE | Invest

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

What is up kz-dev? Were you asking something there?

Edit: I see your question and tipped you on the forum Cheesy

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 10:26:05 PM by Dice-Bet

Ok so as requested by a lot of players we have designed a night mode for https://dice-bet.com/

We have 3 options, so the question is, which one would you prefer?

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

The dice results will look like this:

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

For everything you said, this is incredibly a very good game, especially for your leverage system, I do not really know how it works to have 50x as the max but are you sure you are going to out it as 50x? This is very risky thing to have this for both investors and your site too. Some big whale coming and earn profit your site then you will lose more although you make a big investment there

The leverage can be anything from 0.25x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x, & 50x. We really wanted the users to control the risk/reward they wanted in terms of investment leverage not the site.

It all works in real time, meaning the sites max win per bet automatically changes after every bet and every investment added or withdrawn. So there are always enough funds in the bankroll to cover the profit from any players bet.

Even if hypothetically every investment in the bankroll was set to 50x leverage, then the total max win from each bet would be 50% of the bankroll. So if the bankroll was 100btc in total and all at 50x leverage, the max win would be 50btc.

If in this scenario a big whale came along and won 50btc from a bet, the bankroll would immediately drop from 100btc to 50btc and the max win for the next bet would automatically change to 25btc. Conversely if the big whale lost the 50btc, then the bankroll would increase from 100btc to 150btc and the max win for the next bet would automatically change to 75btc.

If this has been automatically set then I am sure, some investors might even stay with couple of hours seeing how his investment going on. It is a risky investment you set up there but as long as there is no problem with the system and the calculation then it is really good then

Btw is there any divest fee after we have some profit from the investment? Or any minimum divest?

There is no divest fee (in the way I think you are meaning), and no minimum time for the investment yet. This may change if people are moving in and out a lot and it gets hard to deal with a hot wallet because of it.

There is a 25% commission on all profits that come out weekly or on divesting.

As a reference I tried out the 50x leverage yesterday on top of my normal 3x leverage investment for LTC. Obviously the % returns can be massively positive or negative in a short space. See below:

Yeah, I am asking this because with 50x leverage you will pretty easy to get profit and with a good timing you will earn good profit as well but if you have anticipated this thing may be this is going to work

For current leverage that you made there, I think it is pretty normal so I can't comment that much, what I do want to see is 50x leverage with huge bankroll;D. And how is the current situation right now with 50x leverage? Will try it with small bankroll after I got my payment

And for the design, I prefer the last one
vebahv

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Ok so as requested by a lot of players we have designed a night mode for https://dice-bet.com/

Number 1:
https://i.imgur.com/wk3UMuR.png

Number 2:
https://i.imgur.com/iGYLz5D.png

Number 3:
https://i.imgur.com/sOTFsW8.png

https://i.imgur.com/HgMdwHn.png

BTCNumber 1 Looks Premium!....BTC
Mirae

Activity: 416
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

number 3 looks the best as a nightmode

SCAM ALERT: The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com): Deceives bitcoiners to create unverified accounts, blocks the withdrawals covertly in order to let the user keep depositing money and uses every pretext to keep it blocked "forever".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
https://www.coinmedicate.com/the-rock-trading-selective-scam/
YomellamoTommy
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

great site , i will try invest later all my btc
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

I just checked out your site and here are a few observations/questions:

1. 2FA
It is great that you allowed users to secure their account using
2FA from the start.

2. Leverage
I love the idea of allowing investors to use a really high leverage %.
This makes investing a lot more fun. It is almost like gambling, but with
a positive expectation.

3. Bech32 support
Is it possible to withdraw BTC to a bech32 address? You should really
implement this if it currently isn´t supported.

Overall the site looks great and I hope it does well (I´d refer a few users,
but right now the affiliate system doesn´t seem to be up and running).
YomellamoTommy
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

And i can add suggestions additionally Moderator for Chat, add faucet and rain
Alexa ale

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

I would like to prefer first one as night mode. But the bet chance and payout box are white that's make it bad. If u made those box like 3rd one then it will be great.
bur4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

I like the investor leverage option - might try it out! Getting way too diluted at 1x leverage as a bankroll investor these days.

Just asking, are you guys affiliated with Dice-bet considering you gave him 10 merits on his post Tongue

Also I just asked and the minimum amount to invest in the same as the minimum amount to bet ( 0.000001 BTC ), ( 0.00001  for LTC ), and ( 0.00002 for ETH )

We are being paid to promote DiceBet on https://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/ through banners not the investment though  Wink

9.9 rating for a new dice site isnt bad  Grin

What's the website?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

night mode forever Smiley I love to turn it on
number one is my choice!

there is a nasty visual bug when you are autobetting ,not sure if it is fixed already
but yesterday it was like this:

probably due to the speed of bets not being throttled, same bet is displayed 2-3 times in a row
it is very confusing for new players and can lead to misunderstanding
if I were you I would disable it or at least have an option to turn it on/off

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
kurian

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Its good to see that you guys are working on nightmode as requested. My choice is number 3. The other two has the bright blue icons that doesn't look good on dark mode.

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

For everything you said, this is incredibly a very good game, especially for your leverage system, I do not really know how it works to have 50x as the max but are you sure you are going to out it as 50x? This is very risky thing to have this for both investors and your site too. Some big whale coming and earn profit your site then you will lose more although you make a big investment there

The leverage can be anything from 0.25x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x, & 50x. We really wanted the users to control the risk/reward they wanted in terms of investment leverage not the site.

It all works in real time, meaning the sites max win per bet automatically changes after every bet and every investment added or withdrawn. So there are always enough funds in the bankroll to cover the profit from any players bet.

Even if hypothetically every investment in the bankroll was set to 50x leverage, then the total max win from each bet would be 50% of the bankroll. So if the bankroll was 100btc in total and all at 50x leverage, the max win would be 50btc.

If in this scenario a big whale came along and won 50btc from a bet, the bankroll would immediately drop from 100btc to 50btc and the max win for the next bet would automatically change to 25btc. Conversely if the big whale lost the 50btc, then the bankroll would increase from 100btc to 150btc and the max win for the next bet would automatically change to 75btc.

If this has been automatically set then I am sure, some investors might even stay with couple of hours seeing how his investment going on. It is a risky investment you set up there but as long as there is no problem with the system and the calculation then it is really good then

Btw is there any divest fee after we have some profit from the investment? Or any minimum divest?

There is no divest fee (in the way I think you are meaning), and no minimum time for the investment yet. This may change if people are moving in and out a lot and it gets hard to deal with a hot wallet because of it.

There is a 25% commission on all profits that come out weekly or on divesting.

As a reference I tried out the 50x leverage yesterday on top of my normal 3x leverage investment for LTC. Obviously the % returns can be massively positive or negative in a short space. See below:

Yeah, I am asking this because with 50x leverage you will pretty easy to get profit and with a good timing you will earn good profit as well but if you have anticipated this thing may be this is going to work

For current leverage that you made there, I think it is pretty normal so I can't comment that much, what I do want to see is 50x leverage with huge bankroll;D. And how is the current situation right now with 50x leverage? Will try it with small bankroll after I got my payment

And for the design, I prefer the last one

Current situation with 50x leverage is it moved +15% and down -10% in one day. currently just above 2%.

If you could time it right, I am sure the short term profit could be massive. Not sure how you would time it though. If some whale pops on and you think (s)he is going to have some bad luck I guess you could try and go all in at 50x. Risky though!

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

night mode forever Smiley I love to turn it on
number one is my choice!

there is a nasty visual bug when you are autobetting ,not sure if it is fixed already
but yesterday it was like this:

probably due to the speed of bets not being throttled, same bet is displayed 2-3 times in a row
it is very confusing for new players and can lead to misunderstanding
if I were you I would disable it or at least have an option to turn it on/off

I see a few people getting that bug - thanks for reporting it too. Next update will fix the roll result Smiley

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

great site , i will try invest later all my btc

Awesome - great to have more investors on the site!

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

I just checked out your site and here are a few observations/questions:

1. 2FA
It is great that you allowed users to secure their account using
2FA from the start.

2. Leverage
I love the idea of allowing investors to use a really high leverage %.
This makes investing a lot more fun. It is almost like gambling, but with
a positive expectation.

3. Bech32 support
Is it possible to withdraw BTC to a bech32 address? You should really
implement this if it currently isn´t supported.

Overall the site looks great and I hope it does well (I´d refer a few users,
but right now the affiliate system doesn´t seem to be up and running).

Thanks for the feedback - questions 3 is a yes!

Affiliate system coming after the next update (night mode + roll result change) Smiley

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Thanks for all the design feedback on the night mode too. From the response here and on the site it seems like option 3 is the winner.

We will tweak the design a bit and implement it shortly  Cool

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

grats on the launch , one of my friends recommended you and I just created my account
gonna move some coins and invest with you as well , BTW any chance you add some graphs for investments ?? I know the graph will show nothing now since the site is still new but for the coming months it would be really useful
Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

grats on the launch , one of my friends recommended you and I just created my account
gonna move some coins and invest with you as well , BTW any chance you add some graphs for investments ?? I know the graph will show nothing now since the site is still new but for the coming months it would be really useful

Thanks SyGambler - glad to have another investor on board!

Investment graphs are definitely a great idea we will look into after the next round of updates Smiley

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

Another update today - we changed the roll result from the pop up to the right of the table to be above the % payout line as per below:

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: