Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:58:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The digital currency market is recovering  (Read 212 times)
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

The digital currency market is recovering right now and I hope it will continue to grow until it reaches the highest possible value. You know, sometimes the digital currency market failing but if you look into the bright side this is an opportunity to others and many investors are happy with it because coins are very cheap and good to buy. If the market is going well, this is really good for those people who bought at the dips and sad for those people who can't buy of the current price because they don't want to regret buying if the market falls.

Crypto was always bound to recover, and it will continue recovering until it reaches new all time highs.

The thing is, crypto is always improving and growing. Everyday more code is written which makes more crypto more efficient and more useful to the entire world. With fundamentals like that, how can one even doubt the future of crypto? One day it's true value will be realized and us early adopters will be rewarded.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Actually I cant even see a sign that the market is recovering its still its dip and at this time it is perfect to buy some coin that you desire to invest, Maybe we will feel that the market is recovering if BTC reach $8k up again.

We actually need to break the $7500 peak to be sure that the market is looking strong, right now we have gotten close to $7500+ a few times, but never gone beyond it for the last few months. Until this is achieved, the short-term prospects remain bearish.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will be restored in the near future. It will take about six months. And then there will be growth. I think that bitcoin should shoot.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

Digital currency market conditions have begun to recover now. I really hope to recover completely, so that I can realize what I've been dreaming about. maybe, not only I hope, everyone involved with digital currency. when conditions like this, two possibilities will occur, chances are the first, many people will benefit, because they have already bought coins when the price of coins decreases. second, many people will regret when the market conditions really recover because they did not buy. I agree on your post.

utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

It's true that market is recovering but it's too slow and having a bullrun is far away. Again, everyone is waiting for having a good news from ETF which may turn the market into bullish but what if we don't get a good news? People will just start to panic sell and the price will be even more worst from the current situation.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

It's true that market is recovering but it's too slow and having a bullrun is far away. Again, everyone is waiting for having a good news from ETF which may turn the market into bullish but what if we don't get a good news? People will just start to panic sell and the price will be even more worst from the current situation.
I think that it will not be worse. In any case, users of crypto currency should not panic and reason about the situation so as not to provoke the market fall again.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

The digital currency market is recovering right now and I hope it will continue to grow until it reaches the highest possible value. You know, sometimes the digital currency market failing but if you look into the bright side this is an opportunity to others and many investors are happy with it because coins are very cheap and good to buy. If the market is going well, this is really good for those people who bought at the dips and sad for those people who can't buy of the current price because they don't want to regret buying if the market falls.

Yea it does look like it but I wouldn't get my hopes up though, there is still a lot of growing left to do and a long way left to go, there is every possibility that the price is just only to grow a little bit and then crash back down again because that is how a bear market basically is. I do hope the price keeps growing though, we could really use some positive news in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

It's recovering as it is as expected.

We won't be dropping forever but expect that it won't go up continuously. There would be some obstacles along its recovery but that would be very minimal and just expect it. Look at the announcement of postponement for the bitcoin ETF proposal, I think that this has something to do with it and people are learning  that even without those we can recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

This is basically the "buy low and sell high". I think many have already learned their lesson from previous crashes and are now taking advantage of the current bear market.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

To grow the market requires constant activity of participants, accompanied by a news background. A couple of even very large purchases will not solve anything, a maximum of a sharp jump with a sharp drop. While it looks like seasonality. Such growth can be deceptive.
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

The market is basically pre bubble right now, early 2017. It's still not fully recovered though. Couple of months ago after being 780b we dropped all the way down to 262b or so and then we recovered back up to like 445b which was awesome. Now as you can see the past few days after dropping below 200b we have come back to 212b which is nice.

Really, I'd like the market to get back to 400b. I'm still glad it's recovering from 200b it's been a really shitty year!
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

The recovery didn’t last long, did it? It is all in red now, so the market doesn’t  seem to recover at all. Ether has grown by about 15%, but it is still to low.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I think that the market is recovering and I like this because my income depends on trading without which i won't be able to support my parents and my family. I hope to see the higher price of btc
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

I think that the crypto currency will recover completely in about a year. But until the new year, it will be exactly $ 500 for the ethereum. I really believe that.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Nobody really knows where most of the alts are heading.
Bitcoin is constantly gaining traction and recognition.

There are a few great alt projects (mostly not in the top 50) that could be set to make huge gains but most 2017 icos will more than likely never be making a return from where they are now and probably sinking further .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: