Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to lose  (Read 271 times)
Iarnnoshre (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:51:40 PM
Merited by nerttor (1)

As some analytics say, both bitcoin and Ethereum have serious problems with their prices and trust of people. Recent survey shows that people tend to trust other cryptocurrencies more than two our kings. Is it the end of the world for them or just usual rainy days that are going to end quite soon? It would be great to find out all the reasons for such things, but it scares me a little, seems too complicated to be understood at once. I do not want to make everybody panic, just want to look at the facts clearly without all these "Ethereum and bitcoin can not die" and "how did you dare to even think about such stupid finish for those two great projects". I do not speak I'll about them and I do not want them to die, but really, let's face the truth - it will never happen or will? What are your arguments for and against this problem? Can 6ou leave all emotions behind and look at the problem from different and unusual for you angle for a while?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

For now, as far as they're still the base tokens for ICOs, they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

I believe other currencies with improved transaction speed etc might come up with better use cases, but it'll take a whole lot of time to over throw those 2 Kings... It's like the dollar vs other currencies.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

On the what kind of survey are you trying to say Just BTC and ETH will vanish? I don't think it's gonna happen. Just in case if like that happen then really it's like the crypto world no more. Even others coins also can't stay alive. Because BTC and ETH have the major community and even BTC has more.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

For now, as far as they're still the base tokens for ICOs, they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

I believe other currencies with improved transaction speed etc might come up with better use cases, but it'll take a whole lot of time to over throw those 2 Kings... It's like the dollar vs other currencies.

No such currencies without serious trade offs

this seems a very wide spread fallacy regarding so called blockchain3.0 and other such new dreams and talk white papers

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

As some analytics say, both bitcoin and Ethereum have serious problems with their prices and trust of people. Recent survey shows that people tend to trust other cryptocurrencies more than two our kings. Is it the end of the world for them or just usual rainy days that are going to end quite soon? It would be great to find out all the reasons for such things, but it scares me a little, seems too complicated to be understood at once. I do not want to make everybody panic, just want to look at the facts clearly without all these "Ethereum and bitcoin can not die" and "how did you dare to even think about such stupid finish for those two great projects". I do not speak I'll about them and I do not want them to die, but really, let's face the truth - it will never happen or will? What are your arguments for and against this problem? Can 6ou leave all emotions behind and look at the problem from different and unusual for you angle for a while?
Analytics do say? Better to ignore those shitty people that do keeps bashing or do give negative comments specially with bitcoin and other top alts too and maybe they prefer to say out to support XRP(Hell NO!)
They can say things as much as they can but crypto community do know on whats the current standing of top 2 coins in the market as of now which they wont really able to reach that state if the support isn't that strong.For now I can see possible coins that would been able to surpass those 2.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

On the what kind of survey are you trying to say Just BTC and ETH will vanish? I don't think it's gonna happen. Just in case if like that happen then really it's like the crypto world no more. Even others coins also can't stay alive. Because BTC and ETH have the major community and even BTC has more.

Obviously, no one can predict the status of the market as of now. It doesn't mean that they are dying. It may turn over a night. These two coins are the pillars of crypocurrencies, I strongly believe this will never happen for sure.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

As some analytics say, both bitcoin and Ethereum have serious problems with their prices and trust of people. Recent survey shows that people tend to trust other cryptocurrencies more than two our kings.
Lame,those people aren't really people or they are shills for a shitcoin. ETH and BTC are by far, the most dependable cryptocurrency for people. Please don't trust the "analytics" or you know "surveys".

Bitcoin and Eth don't really lose, because they aren't fighting anything. Nor is any other crypto. The thing you don't get is, the majority of people who don't like btc or eth don't have a dependable currency, because let's face it, you don't expect every single altcoin to be adopted worldwide, do you? As it is, bitcoin isn't get adopted anywhere either, in a large scale process.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Sorry to say, I don't think you are making any sense IMO, where do you get your information or findings from, this is not the first time that people will say this is the end of Bitcoin and has come out everytime stronger and better. If you think it is going to lose its value just sell and leave

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

Definitely these two coins very much improved and most of them started accepting the payment as well. Funny statement that these two will lose. Both coins are best for trading and good for a best return as well.

VTOS.IO

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

t

V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network         
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  SEP 24th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
VTOS.IO

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

ef

FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

That's an irrelevant statement. BTC and ETH have a real world use case and they have already delivered what they have promised. They will continue to dominate and on the other hand, we have some other crypto projects as well which are equally good and they might turn out be successful as well.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

If what you were saying was true then those coins will not be at the very top of the market, but that is not what we see, if anything during the bear market we have seen that bitcoin dominance has grown a lot, that is not a sign that people are not trusting in bitcoin, that is a very clear sign that people are seeing that all the market is going down and are investing in the only coin they think it can protect them.
VTOS.IO

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

s

VTOS.IO

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

c

dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

What kind of survey was this?  Sounds like absolute fake news.  What were the other coins that people felt more secure with?  There is no meat just words. 

For me Bitcoin will be king until the government starts killing people as they put their own crypto out (unless Bitcoin is theirs)

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

People are not really dwelling on the death of other altcoins, rather it is now bitcoin and ethereum. As far as i am concerned, these coins are still very relevant and are the most sets of coins used by investors and others who are in the crypto space.
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Everyone's free to say his idea. Analysts say a lot but most of them can't offer a convincing reason. I think bitcoin and ethereum, both currencies will continue on their way.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Very biased argument with no basis nor foundation, Sorry but reading through your write up shows a lot about you and crypto do not add up. For your information, these have passed through the furnace to get to where they are and you can't just kill them like that

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Obviously, btc will eventually die.
I say it has another year or two but beyond that, there is no way it can keep its strong dominance of the market, it is just too old, slow, and expensive to use.

ETH on the other hand, I 100% believe will not die.
Smart contract platforms are the very infrastructure for blockchain to be used in a meaningful way in our daily lives.
And ethereum does it the best by far.
Also, the problems it encounters has very active development on it.
Plasma cash and raiden shoudl be in full use by the end of the year.

The reality of the future market though, is that not one coin will dominate everything like btc does now.
Instead, there will be three or four sharing big chunks of the market share.
That's the way it is going now.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: