Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN]+[PoS]🚀PAXCoinNetwork-new way in crypto eco-systems🚀  (Read 1420 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

You all the time talk about the coin only , but I try to explain you a lot of times , that PAXCOIN is payment system , not only coin . This coin works for instant transactions and zero fees. F.E. you want to sell money from us to Japan . you exchange your bitcoin to pax and sell to your friend in Japan without any fees and instantly . That will be huge eco-system with anonymity . That is idea, but you talk only about the coin. I think that we have to finish with this first, and dream about far future later

Err... I think we need to take this down a notch or two, restart the whole defensive state. As I previously said, I turned to be really confused. And yes, I completely understand your concept. Roughly saying, if the project works, it'll be better than ripple and doge.

And yet again, I can't understand or grasp on how the price will always be stable. I understand that you're a whole new ecosystem, not a mere coin, but your coin play a good role on this ecosystem, which is what caught my interest the most.

So please, allow me to repeat, I'm really curious here and the following question is not asked on a sarcastic tone, will you have another coin that runs on your system in the future? Do you care to divulge further on this? Like, their role, your concept around it, and so on.

I think it'll be better to put the previous discussion of stability into a pause for now while we talk about this new coin and new missions
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

You all the time talk about the coin only , but I try to explain you a lot of times , that PAXCOIN is payment system , not only coin . This coin works for instant transactions and zero fees. F.E. you want to sell money from us to Japan . you exchange your bitcoin to pax and sell to your friend in Japan without any fees and instantly . That will be huge eco-system with anonymity . That is idea, but you talk only about the coin. I think that we have to finish with this first, and dream about far future later

Err... I think we need to take this down a notch or two, restart the whole defensive state. As I previously said, I turned to be really confused. And yes, I completely understand your concept. Roughly saying, if the project works, it'll be better than ripple and doge.

And yet again, I can't understand or grasp on how the price will always be stable. I understand that you're a whole new ecosystem, not a mere coin, but your coin play a good role on this ecosystem, which is what caught my interest the most.

So please, allow me to repeat, I'm really curious here and the following question is not asked on a sarcastic tone, will you have another coin that runs on your system in the future? Do you care to divulge further on this? Like, their role, your concept around it, and so on.

I think it'll be better to put the previous discussion of stability into a pause for now while we talk about this new coin and new missions
To protect PAXcoin from inflation and keep a fixed rate in  US dollar, we simply won't move our coin to exchangers, but use it for the intended purpose, as planned only as a unit of mutual settlement in the network PAXcoin.Network
According to our road map, we have plans to go to the stock exchange, but we decide to wait until there is an interest to PAXcoin as a substitute for the US dollar on the exchange, as well as the demand on the part of the exchange, all the possibilities  of the PAXcoin.Network ecosystem .
I think that such exchanges will be found and make an offer from which we can not refuse)), and if not, we plan to create our P2P exchange with all licenses and agreements with banks for the comfortable work of the exchange with Fiat. At this stage, we are engaged only in the development of the network PAXcoin.Network and in the private image of our web-wallet PAXcoin on the basis of PAXcash.io service.
Juzzz_time

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

hello) When i could find information about team of the project?

Some projects are anonymous and this has its own meaning!
Andrey5970

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the team of this project?
Andrey5970

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Where can I find the road map of the project?
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the team of this project?

Maybe the guys will provide this information later. I want to say that there are projects "without a team". It makes sense!
BTC_stone

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

I don't like all the negativity in this thread)) I mean, many GREAT projects had rocky starts, not everything has to be perfect right from the get-go))

I agree with you totally! Everything can not be perfect right from the start! It takes time to develop the project
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

I believe that the service should be good. I can buy coins and use free transfers
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

To protect PAXcoin from inflation and keep a fixed rate in  US dollar, we simply won't move our coin to exchangers, but use it for the intended purpose, as planned only as a unit of mutual settlement in the network PAXcoin.Network
According to our road map, we have plans to go to the stock exchange, but we decide to wait until there is an interest to PAXcoin as a substitute for the US dollar on the exchange, as well as the demand on the part of the exchange, all the possibilities  of the PAXcoin.Network ecosystem .
I think that such exchanges will be found and make an offer from which we can not refuse)), and if not, we plan to create our P2P exchange with all licenses and agreements with banks for the comfortable work of the exchange with Fiat. At this stage, we are engaged only in the development of the network PAXcoin.Network and in the private image of our web-wallet PAXcoin on the basis of PAXcash.io service.

In short, the previously mentioned mission was about p2p to maintain stability? And the "other" coin was about . . . . ?
Revolt_ED

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Where can I find the road map of the project?
Hello, You can find it here:
 https://paxcoin.network/en/roadmap-2/
Verona.Li

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Hello everybody.
I'm new here.
I wanted to ask, what functions are already available on the platform?
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

Hello everybody.
I'm new here.
I wanted to ask, what functions are already available on the platform?

PAXCoin - cryptocurrency that allows you to carry out commision-free transactions for purchasing and saling other cryptos and fiats. You can get more information here:  https://paxcoin.network/en/home/
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

I don't like all the negativity in this thread)) I mean, many GREAT projects had rocky starts, not everything has to be perfect right from the get-go))

Over the past year, confidence in projects has decreased because they were of poor quality. But not all projects are bad...
Little_Joe

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

When will the demo version of the platform be available?
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

According to the roadmap the team implements all plans!
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Good day . Mainnet is already available for using . Check our website for reference
Mr.Dias

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Good day . Mainnet is already available for using . Check our website for reference

I'll try it now! And in the near future I will write a response about your platform
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

Does your platform will make money, thanks to the withdrawal and deposit of funds?
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Each stable coin has a unique set of mechanisms, but they all generally work the same way: They hold collateral of some type and manage the supply to help incentivize the market to trade the coin for no more or less than $1
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

What is the main goal and why we need stablecoins in general?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: