Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN] GYM LEDGER PRESALE - THE 1ST HEALTH BAND WITH HARDWARE WALLET⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1683 times)
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 06:54:16 AM by neuran

Pre-Sale list is now Open. ONLY 100 SPACES.
Disclosure: Although GYM Reward's motto and marketing campaign is "Mine with Your Body" the GYM Rewards APP mints GYM Reward EOS Tokens. There is no mining withing the APP.

Stay Tuned for Bounty and Affiliate Program

Don't be like Bob.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawanraila

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

Super Updates!!!!
Mining crypto while exercising. 😍
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

Thanks! Have you downloaded the latest app release?

lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.

Sure, please do. PM me in Telegram @cmilian

coins2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Gym rewards eos token is already launched mining app during exercise you can mine it's a good move.
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

The greatest project and great idea behind of this project because people did not waste more money to mine GYM toke, besides that GYM token has give more benefit in sport activity...times to mine GYM token with your calories
himanshu569

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Really liked the idea of the project , have been tracking this project since  while and really impressed by the activeness in telegram , taking down the reviews from users and updating the app accordingly (making it good step by step).

On the other hand the thing which i liked was POE( proof of exercise ) , new but one of its kind . The more you exercise the more you mine(simple as that ) Smiley

This is when the project got a limited amount of funding.

Another great addition to the project was GYM LEDGER totally impressed by idea , ledger which one can take with them and plus can be used a healthband (plus you can mine through the band )
I see this ledger to be a part of many health related projects in near future, soon to be one of the best ledgers out there in market soon in future.

Best of luck for the project guys and i hope you guys will continue to put all your efforts from your end to develope the project to full of its capabilities.

Smiley
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Really liked the idea of the project , have been tracking this project since  while and really impressed by the activeness in telegram , taking down the reviews from users and updating the app accordingly (making it good step by step).

On the other hand the thing which i liked was POE( proof of exercise ) , new but one of its kind . The more you exercise the more you mine(simple as that ) Smiley

Another great addition to the project was GYM LEDGER totally impressed by idea , ledger which one can take with them and plus can be used a healthband (plus you can mine through the band )
I see this ledger to be a part of many health related projects in near future, soon to be one of the best ledgers out there in market soon in future.

Best of luck for the project guys and i hope you guys will continue to put all your efforts from your end to develope the project to full of its capabilities.

Smiley

GYM project is good candidate to competitor in Blockchains Economy System...Because people did not waste their calories anymore and today Their calories get paid by GYM token...
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

Pre-Sale list is now Open. ONLY 100 SPACES.

himanshu569

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:05 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 09:07:13 PM by himanshu569

Really liked the idea of the project , have been tracking this project since  while and really impressed by the activeness in telegram , taking down the reviews from users and updating the app accordingly (making it good step by step).

Smiley

GYM project is good candidate to competitor in Blockchains Economy System...Because people did not waste their calories anymore and today Their calories get paid by GYM token...

yes true , who dont want to earn crypto just for exercising  and about value to GYM coin it will eventually come step by step  as the users start using GYM app .

great future ahead for sure no doubt about it .  

You better start mining Smiley    The race for good health is about to start. Tongue
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Looks like the Pre-Sale list will fill up in 24 hours!

maxel2017

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Smiley

yes true , who dont want to earn crypto just for exercising  and about value to GYM coin it will eventually come step by step  as the users start using GYM app .

great future ahead for sure no doubt about it .   

You better start mining Smiley    The race for good health is about to start. Tongue

Yeah bro..I am very like it..because Mining GYM token did not spend much money to buy Hardware and not like the other coin...I am very love this project...
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

This project is a unique project if the GYM enter the biggest exchanges it will be successful very good idea for mining!
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

GymLedger is an exciting breakthrough, which combines the world of sports, especially Gym sports with cryptocurrencies. It's simple that everyone needs sports and not a few gym sports enthusiasts. Hopefully this project is growing.
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

GymLedger is an exciting breakthrough, which combines the world of sports, especially Gym sports with cryptocurrencies. It's simple that everyone needs sports and not a few gym sports enthusiasts. Hopefully this project is growing.

Don't worry buddy..This project will be growing fast because dev team of behind of this project is professional team and the interesting thing, this project have good product especially GYM ledger and have two function you can use it mining GYM token and hardware wallet...
himanshu569

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Don't worry buddy..This project will be growing fast because dev team of behind of this project is professional team and the interesting thing, this project have good product especially GYM ledger and have two function you can use it mining GYM token and hardware wallet...

Yes , team is really very active  clear doubt about the project instantly , many people dont know about the project  but sooner or later when it will come out in front of general public it surely will boom a lot ( still many people going crazy about  GYM LEDGER and EOS GYM )

Sooner or later mass adoption will surely take place, this is what i think.

Its simple , Just Grab the GYM Ledger device (all info above , well far better then most ledger + health band as it offers both in the same device Smiley )  

And start mining and earn EOS GYM ,its simple as that.

GymEos The Race For Good Health
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Yes , team is really very active  clear doubt about the project instantly , many people dont know about the project  but sooner or later when it will come out in front of general public it surely will boom a lot ( still many people going crazy about  GYM LEDGER and EOS GYM )

Sooner or later mass adoption will surely take place, this is what i think.

Its simple , Just Grab the GYM Ledger device (all info above , well far better then most ledger + health band as it offers both in the same device Smiley

And start mining and earn EOS GYM ,its simple as that.

GymEos The Race For Good Health

Sure Bro.....GYM will become a new winner on this year.....ummmmmuaaaach.....good project is have best product and GYM have both....I am very appreciate their work especially Carmelo Milian & Manuel Leal....
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

I have been using GYM app on android for almost 10 days and after little updates it is working quite perfect, mined over 50k gym and hoping that gyms success will be my succcess  Grin

1881 - 193∞
vasiaqwe123

Activity: 746

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Excellent work guys, nice updates, I hope GYM go to da moon!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: