Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN] GYM LEDGER PRESALE - THE 1ST HEALTH BAND WITH HARDWARE WALLET⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1683 times)
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Join the GYM Ledger Team https://goo.gl/forms/M3dJkRUyejPLf3G82

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

this is one of the new projects that is very interesting and I see pre-sales are still running, hopefully, the target can be achieved so that general sales are getting easier in attracting a lot of support from investors.

I agree with you.. mining with ur body is unique idea the GYM project is one of the first project around the crypto world.. the target should be achieved!
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

this is one of the new projects that is very interesting and I see pre-sales are still running, hopefully, the target can be achieved so that general sales are getting easier in attracting a lot of support from investors.

I agree with you.. mining with ur body is unique idea the GYM project is one of the first project around the crypto world.. the target should be achieved!

Thank you. The GYM ledger will integrate very well giving Staking capabilities to its Token. Smiley

zonefloor

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

Thank you. The GYM ledger will integrate very well giving Staking capabilities to its Token. Smiley

i hope.. I want to believe GYM i made investment GYM rewards also GYM Ledger what about the exchanges which are you talking to?
stock999

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

I have some qty of GYM erc20 tokens. But i have seen a swap to EOS onto your main site.
Probably i  missed a lot that was going here, so sorry if my questions looks as stupid.
But please, explain about this swap. Should i do it as mandatory? Or, erc20 and eos tokens will exist in parallel?
Unfortunately, i didn't find any clear info about this issue. So please, suggest me what to do with my erc20 GYM.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

How we can see total amount and distribution of GYM tokens in EOS blockchain?

Erc20 and eos tokens will exist in parallel, but swapped erc20 gym tokens are burned.
stock999, see the tokenomics sheet for more details https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2f7059ee-5bac-4e70-b3d8-c1ed9e88b803
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

I have some qty of GYM erc20 tokens. But i have seen a swap to EOS onto your main site.
Probably i  missed a lot that was going here, so sorry if my questions looks as stupid.
But please, explain about this swap. Should i do it as mandatory? Or, erc20 and eos tokens will exist in parallel?
Unfortunately, i didn't find any clear info about this issue. So please, suggest me what to do with my erc20 GYM.

Thanks for your question. The app mints EOS tokens so that we do not have to deal with fees, slow network, etc etc. This is why we are swapping for EOS. You can swap anytime since the Max cap of EOS is equivalent to the max cap of the erc20 tokens. Basically, there are EOS Tokens waiting for you. They won’t be minted unless your ERC20 tokens are burned. Out of 340M over 100M erc20,tokens have already been burned.

zonefloor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

also guys you can swap token on eosex.com now i said this for the GYM rewards erc20 tokens, have nice night..
vipganyan
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

Hello, i know Gym Rewards and i think your 2nd project is Gym Ledger. When are you planning to launch your wallet? Good luck.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

Hello, i know Gym Rewards and i think your 2nd project is Gym Ledger. When are you planning to launch your wallet? Good luck.

First qtr 2019.

rumblesix

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

What is the difference between Gym and Gym Ledger?
zonefloor

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 02:16:24 PM by zonefloor

these are same companies tokens but different i guess topic's admin will give you more detailed information.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Hi,

The GYM Rewards Token was built for the GYM Rewards ICO, we barely met that ICO, however we still delivered the project. You can download the APPs here: https://gymrewards.io
The GYM Ledger Token is the Token for the GYM Ledger Device. (Heart rate monitor band with Hardware Wallet) This token will be staked at the GYM ledger Hardware Wallet. Today is the last day at 30% discount, you can participate here: https://gymledger.com

Hope this helps. by the way, like we dis with GYM Rewards, we are committed to deliver the product with successful ICO or not. We will not be a statistic Smiley

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

GYM Ledger (LGR) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
vipganyan
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it.

Will we hear partnership news from you in the ICO? As you know, projects have started to find powerful partners for development. I think that you may sign with a trade for listing your ICO or working together with new technologies for your ledger. Because world is changing from day to day. And I read your team's portfolio, some members have worked in Microsoft, this is a good reference.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Wow, quite a bit of time has passed, and several new exchanges have already appeared!
EOSex for GYM EOS token and bitbegin for eth GYM.
Today ico main sale is started. I hope that they will sell more than before.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

The device of ledger, will bear any kind of crypto currency most used nowadays? And can  also store tokens based on ERC 20?
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it.

Will we hear partnership news from you in the ICO? As you know, projects have started to find powerful partners for development. I think that you may sign with a trade for listing your ICO or working together with new technologies for your ledger. Because world is changing from day to day. And I read your team's portfolio, some members have worked in Microsoft, this is a good reference.

Yes, we have an important partnership meeting this Thursday we are exited about!
Hardware wallet will have some new features also that no other hw wallet has. Join our telegram

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

The device of ledger, will bear any kind of crypto currency most used nowadays? And can  also store tokens based on ERC 20?

It will launch supporting  BTC, EOS, and ETH with all of their underlying tokens. You will also be able to stake the LGR token. We are looking for additional partners to add additional wallets and for their services to support our hardware.

bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

I guess GYM has listed on Eosex. But there is two type of GYM. What is logic? Why there is two type of GYM has listed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: