Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I would like to get a bonus when you purchase tokens ARE. But I'm not sure that the second phase of the sale will be able to compete with those investors who had the best conditions for purchase.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

I would like to get a bonus when you purchase tokens ARE. But I'm not sure that the second phase of the sale will be able to compete with those investors who had the best conditions for purchase.
I think that buying tokens using smart contracts will help participants gain a fair calculation in the bonus program for the most active investors.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Hi I have perused about the Bounty crusade and I can not locate any more subtle elements. If it's not too much trouble I need insights about Twitter crusade and to what extent the battle is grateful for your endeavors
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

SCAM!

Read Slow Death post on page 2.

If you invest in this then you're stupid.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

Hi I have perused about the Bounty crusade and I can not locate any more subtle elements. If it's not too much trouble I need insights about Twitter crusade and to what extent the battle is grateful for your endeavors
I think you should ask for details of campaign Bounty (Twitter) on the link specified by the command.
https://twitter.com/AdvanceReal
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:58:35 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2020, 03:33:42 AM by TimeTeller

Where can I see who is the Creator of the project and who are its consultants? Do you have information about the project team? Is there any information about whether the team has the necessary experience and qualifications? Now crypto-projects are very often engaged in non-professionals.
That's what I was looking for and I didn't find it even after I looked at the whitepaper. He always talked about the team and there was also percentage distribution for the team, but the team was never introduced. Does the team come from invisible people ?

ANN Thread:  ✅ [ANN][ICO] Advance Real Estate✅[ARE]✅The unique solutions for the real estate ( http://archive.is/CWO8a )

Profile: @ADVANCEREALESTATE

Website: https://advancerealestatetoken.com/HOME/index.html#team ( http://archive.is/DGK4v )

Here is the team

Logan S. Perez - ( CEO & CFO )

See Here: Best Beard Styles For Short Hair

Source: http://awesomemen.cinthol.com/best-beard-styles-short-hair

And here: How Fast Does Facial Hair Grow? (Plus Tips for Growing a Beard Faster)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298363544055271076/?lp=true

https://www.google.co.mz/search?biw=1280&bih=918&q=jeffrey+buoncristiano&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&tbs=simg:CAESmwEJdIdFXZe4SlkajwELEKjU2AQaCAhCCBUIAAgDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo6Q7HGeIEgg-UDuYOiw-YDvIOiA6qJa8vtC-uL5AvgCW6LvA6lC-1LxowsGatFMdipI3yD7Cuii3uOhZhnIvNrdduUIes3L7sYHTvJGD8GQcmuA_17vXE-xz6BIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRA89mgDA&fir=YFPEVZYoEbQimM%253A%252CG9O0YtT0ALl6_M%252C_&usg=AFrqEzc4SfgKtCPoe4CwWmqocqe8efj58Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw7cHZp8XdAhWTecAKHXWGASQQ9QEwA3oECAMQBg#imgrc=J0tQYmTfjVOfpM:

Susan J. Newsom - ( Graphic Designer )

Look at her here: https://unsplash.com/photos/pSuV-cweWwE

Mary J. Wardle - ( CPO )

Look at her here: https://unsplash.com/photos/pqYPRPHNE_8

Nicholas M. Sharpe - ( UI / UX Designer )

Look at it here: https://unsplash.com/photos/cYSRncVxE44

Cecelia T. Carter -  ( CTO )

Look at her here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/496381190173089212/

Terry T. Robinette - ( Developer )

Look at it here: http://salesfuel.com/indie-eyewear-brands-disrupt-category-appeal-different-fashionista-set/

And here: https://wppug.com/elementor-demos/

And Here: https://www.bridgestorecovery.com/blog/borderline-personality-disorder-misdiagnosed-as-bipolar-disorder-differences-and-treatment/

They are scammers

Want to re-post this courtesy of Slow death.

Maybe, one of the reasons why they created a new ANN thread as well as removed their team members from the website, because someone caught their fake profiles.
If people will invest on this, then, they are blinded by lies in front of them.
The "dev" team can always address this allegation, if this project is really legit at all.

Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

How will the team be able to provide bonuses for the best investors?   The amount of tokens sold will affect the number of investors? I see that you want to spend a large amount on this campaign.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

There are so many real estate related projects, it is difficult to decide which one is good. But in general I think that real estate is the area where the crypto will work. It would be great to see your project to be listed at www.icoguide.com, it is interesting to hear opinion of the professionals.

Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

I am interested to know how the team plans to attract partners during the opening of the platform. It was about paying the commission. But the project needs a profit.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

I agree that the real estate market and real estate investing can actively work with cryptocurrency. This project offers one of the options for working with the world market. I hope to get a confirmation of the effectiveness of this product.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

I am interested to know how the team plans to attract partners during the opening of the platform. It was about paying the commission. But the project needs a profit.
4% of the total number of tokens are allocated to the Bounty campaign. In this pool, I don't see any information about partner promotion. It is likely that their promotion will indeed be calculated from the profit.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

I agree that the real estate market and real estate investing can actively work with cryptocurrency. This project offers one of the options for working with the world market. I hope to get a confirmation of the effectiveness of this product.
In order to understand the principle of the project in the real estate market, I would like to see partners who are ready to start cooperation at an early stage of application development.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

In order to understand the principle of the project in the real estate market, I would like to see partners who are ready to start cooperation at an early stage of application development.
In the description of the project the team says that holding ICO allows them to find partners in different regions and stimulate them with the help of the partner program. The mechanism of this program is not described.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

On which communication channel does the team work with its community? Without participation of representatives of the project the community cannot correctly understand all nuances of technical description.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

The project describes a good bounty campaign , but there are no deadlines for its implementation. Of course, the project will not be able to become popular without good advertising and technical translations of the description.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

On which communication channel does the team work with its community? Without participation of representatives of the project the community cannot correctly understand all nuances of technical description.
I think the team is interested in getting participants to get an accurate idea of the benefits of the project. We should wait for an extended version of the white paper.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

Making some property project as this one is surely taking so much fortune. It will takes so much of a fund to makes everything going on as we wish.
Then where are that property business, will it only available for dubai or is it globally?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chatelleyma

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Making some property project as this one is surely taking so much fortune. It will takes so much of a fund to makes everything going on as we wish.
Then where are that property business, will it only available for dubai or is it globally?
I have read about several regions in which the team plans to open headquarters. This is Dubai, Malaysia, America, Britain, Canada and Australia.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Well, if we follow the white paper, the team wants to work with the world community. Now it is difficult for us to judge how quickly they can make this in real life.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

I have read about several regions in which the team plans to open headquarters. This is Dubai, Malaysia, America, Britain, Canada and Australia.
As I understand it, at the moment the project offers only an investment in the tourist complex in Dubai. In other countries, work is just beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: