Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I see that some of the developers in ICO projects are interested in the real estate sphere. I think that soon investors will have excellent opportunities to work in different regions. The ARE team must quickly complete the application to win its part of the market.
I think that good competition will help participants in choosing the most interesting offer for real estate investment.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

I see that some of the developers in ICO projects are interested in the real estate sphere. I think that soon investors will have excellent opportunities to work in different regions. The ARE team must quickly complete the application to win its part of the market.
I think that good competition will help participants in choosing the most interesting offer for real estate investment.
Well, I want the project Advance Real Estate to be able to get good results among such participants. For this they offer a good option. Let's see how this will be continued.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

The duration of the project is quite suitable for starting a successful work. I think that the support of the first partner will help to speed up the process of customer search.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Community support is important for the project, but the team must be active to the credibility of the project has grown among new investors. What steps have been taken by the team in order to increase the popularity of ARE?
This is an interesting question. The team cannot rely solely on the community to promote their product. I think media resources can help the project get more investors.
I still have not seen individual articles about the project, but on the sites of rating agencies there is information about all the advantages of the ARE project.  I think that this information can be enough for investors to evaluate the product's capabilities in a quick study.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

The duration of the project is quite suitable for starting a successful work. I think that the support of the first partner will help to speed up the process of customer search.
is a great way to attract the first participants. I hope that the agreement with the first partner already has legal grounds, which guarantee investment in this real estate. 
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

In general, I see a good initial stage with the help of partners from Dubai. Additional time will be needed for other regions. What are the deadlines the team sets for itself?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

In general, I see a good initial stage with the help of partners from Dubai. Additional time will be needed for other regions. What are the deadlines the team sets for itself?
These deadlines are not specified in the description. I would like to know more about this issue, as the rest of the regions are also interesting in terms of early investment in real estate.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

These deadlines are not specified in the description. I would like to know more about this issue, as the rest of the regions are also interesting in terms of early investment in real estate.
The main thing is to understand that the developers will fulfill their promises and in this case it will be possible to make a decision on investing.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

Hi guys. How many tokens can I buy for myself? What is the minimum contribution to this project and what currencies are accepted for payment?
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Hi guys. How many tokens can I buy for myself? What is the minimum contribution to this project and what currencies are accepted for payment?
until I heard any news about it. I just don’t really understand how to buy these tokens at this stage.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

looks pretty good. The real estate market is always a profitable business and I hope the project will be able to take some part of this market.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

The main thing is to understand that the developers will fulfill their promises and in this case it will be possible to make a decision on investing.
At this stage of development we can understand the productivity of developers from the planned presentation of the prototype. I hope that this stage will be fulfilled in a timely manner.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

At this stage of development we can understand the productivity of developers from the planned presentation of the prototype. I hope that this stage will be fulfilled in a timely manner.
Well, the main thing for me is to see the alpha version of this project and after that it will be possible to make any decision.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

Tell the guys what wallet is best used for storing these tokens. And when I can use them.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Will the sale of tokens be completed in late November 2018? I would like to know that the duration of the ICO will not be changed, and that the amount of investment does not affect the development of the project as a whole.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Will the sale of tokens be completed in late November 2018? I would like to know that the duration of the ICO will not be changed, and that the amount of investment does not affect the development of the project as a whole.
I think that the amount of investment in any case affects the development of the project, but the main stages should be carried out according to the roadmap.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
Merited by fanbeila (1)

Often developers have a practice to continue the sales stages. But I think everything will depend on the activity of investors.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

I think that the amount of investment in any case affects the development of the project, but the main stages should be carried out according to the roadmap.
I do not understand yet how many investors have already supported the development of the project. I hope that everything continues with success. The counter of the tokens sold would help to understand this situation.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

What features will be available in the application in the first phase of the launch? Will the project in Dubai be available immediately after the opening of the local office?
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

What features will be available in the application in the first phase of the launch? Will the project in Dubai be available immediately after the opening of the local office?
If the team will adhere to the established deadlines, then there is a short time interval between the opening of the Dubai headquarters and the launch of the application. I think the Dubai complex will be an excellent presentation for the ARE product.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: