Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 12:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25676 times)
TSchwa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

On your website it says “The lack of full-stack solutions for cryptoasset management” as one of the current “problems” on the market supposedly. What makes you think that?
Hi! Our own experience in finance and the said market that would be.

And what is it exactly?
Our team members have more than a decade worth of experience in financial institutions, such as: Liechtensteinische Landesbank, JULIUS BAER, Credit Suisse and UBS.

Ok it just seems to me the market is oversaturated with projects of this kind for some reason
Well, you won’t be entirely wrong for thinking that, but you’re missing the key point. Our solution is full-stack, which means we’re determined to build an entire ecosystem for smart investing and asset management. One of our goals is to build the community motivated to independently conduct research and update the information on assets and teams behind them. No irrelevant, incomplete or biased information. Isn’t that a win-win for every single player on the market?

Haha yeah you got me there! Do you have a working prototype or something so I could take a look at how it’s gonna ugh look?
The Oculus platform is under development right now. The beta is set for Q4 release, so keep an eye out for it.

Here or in Telegram? Where do you prefer to post updates?
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

On your website it says “The lack of full-stack solutions for cryptoasset management” as one of the current “problems” on the market supposedly. What makes you think that?

And what is it exactly?
Our team members have more than a decade worth of experience in financial institutions, such as: Liechtensteinische Landesbank, JULIUS BAER, Credit Suisse and UBS.

Ok it just seems to me the market is oversaturated with projects of this kind for some reason
Well, you won’t be entirely wrong for thinking that, but you’re missing the key point. Our solution is full-stack, which means we’re determined to build an entire ecosystem for smart investing and asset management. One of our goals is to build the community motivated to independently conduct research and update the information on assets and teams behind them. No irrelevant, incomplete or biased information. Isn’t that a win-win for every single player on the market?

Haha yeah you got me there! Do you have a working prototype or something so I could take a look at how it’s gonna ugh look?
The Oculus platform is under development right now. The beta is set for Q4 release, so keep an eye out for it.

Telegram for sure. You can also subscribe to our subreddit right here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StipsFintech/ and Twitter as well: https://twitter.com/StipsFintech
TSchwa

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

And what is it exactly?

Telegram for sure. You can also subscribe to our subreddit right here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StipsFintech/ and Twitter as well: https://twitter.com/StipsFintech

Thanks a lot
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

And what is it exactly?

Thanks a lot
You’re most welcome (:
Lemorans

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

Hi team! Do you have restrictions for ico?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Good day sir, what exactly do you mean?
Lemorans

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

i’m from China does that mean i can not invest?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Not, not at all! You’re welcome to join the token sale just like the rest of the world. The only restriction we have is for the US citizens unless they are accredited investors.
Lemorans

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Not, not at all! You’re welcome to join the token sale just like the rest of the world. The only restriction we have is for the US citizens unless they are accredited investors.
good to know thanks. many projects don’t go there with China because of the laws here. what currencies accepted?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

good to know thanks. many projects don’t go there with China because of the laws here. what currencies accepted?
You can pay with USD, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH or EOS. Whatever you like.
Lemorans

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

i assume you have a minimum investment set as well?
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

stips keep telling you about platform stips. For more details, see Coinstelegram:
All-in-one-place - this is the main goal of the decentralized cryptography platform. The platform will provide, from one side - the community with complete, relevant and unbiased information on each asset and team behind them. From the other side, it allows the team to publish up-to-date information about activities.
we can see all this good information here:
https://coinstelegram.com/2018/09/24/smart-investing-with-stips-stips-fintech-review/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Not right now, we’re figuring it out still. As soon as we have the dates, we’ll make sure you have all this information.
Lemorans

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Not right now, we’re figuring it out still. As soon as we have the dates, we’ll make sure you have all this information.
i’ll make sure to check the thread. have a nice day
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

i’ll make sure to check the thread. have a nice day
You as well! Don’t hesitate to come by.
DriverRIP

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

I see you have a whitepaper now huh? How is it different from what you uploaded before?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I see you have a whitepaper now huh? How is it different from what you uploaded before?
More of the same, actually. It dives into more technical aspects of the STIPS ecosystem.
DriverRIP

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

More of the same, actually. It dives into more technical aspects of the STIPS ecosystem.
Product anywhere near ready now?
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

I understand correctly that your Fund will invest investors ' money in coins from the TOP 20 of your list of exchanges based on the decision of analysts? What will happen to unsold tokens? you burn them? How do you plan to make a profit after the end of the ICO? Due to what the price of the token will grow - only due to the growth of the price of coins included in the fund?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Product anywhere near ready now?
What product are you talking about? There are four key elements to the ecosystem, half of which has been successfully launched already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: