Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25646 times)
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

Wow you guys have so many docs out there, what for?
Just to be clear, what is it that frustrates you?
Well I see White Paper, Light Paper, Business Model, Tokenomics, Roadmap, Two-Pager and Deck Presentation as your official documents right on the stips.io frontpage. Isn’t that excessive?
They’re all there for your own convenience: whichever aspect of STIPS you need to dive into, there’s a separate document for it.
I just don’t see how I would need White Paper, Light Paper and Two-pager at the same time, they’re basically the same things with a different scope. Business model, Tokenomics and Roadmap can easily be crammed into the White Paper, so there’s no real reason to do them separately imo
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Well I see White Paper, Light Paper, Business Model, Tokenomics, Roadmap, Two-Pager and Deck Presentation as your official documents right on the stips.io frontpage. Isn’t that excessive?
They’re all there for your own convenience: whichever aspect of STIPS you need to dive into, there’s a separate document for it.
I just don’t see how I would need White Paper, Light Paper and Two-pager at the same time, they’re basically the same things with a different scope. Business model, Tokenomics and Roadmap can easily be crammed into the White Paper, so there’s no real reason to do them separately imo
You may have a point, but we still believe our way favors those who don’t want to spend too much time finding what they need in a 100 page White Paper. Light Paper is a stripped back version of it, sure, and Two-pager is basically a leaflet, but that’s the point: they’re not ALL for you, we’ve got something for everyone.
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

You may have a point, but we still believe our way favors those who don’t want to spend too much time finding what they need in a 100 page White Paper. Light Paper is a stripped back version of it, sure, and Two-pager is basically a leaflet, but that’s the point: they’re not ALL for you, we’ve got something for everyone.

Which would be true if every single person even knew what a White Paper is. It’s even more overwhelming for those who don’t know these words. But I guess we can write this off as crypto-industry basics
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Which would be true if every single person even knew what a White Paper is. It’s even more overwhelming for those who don’t know these words. But I guess we can write this off as crypto-industry basics
That last statement is exactly the point! Something else you’re interested in?
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Ugh I don’t know, all seems fine. I’d like to see more renowned advisors though.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Ugh I don’t know, all seems fine. I’d like to see more renowned advisors though.
We’re working on that, thanks!
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.

But surely your partners, AA Union Capital of Singapore, would be the people to cater to the Asian market? seeing as they are

Aa Union Capital Is World's Leading Vc Fund For Blockchain & Cryptos Investment

what with their

Quote from: Medium
team of over 135 investment professionals

and

Quote from: Medium
85 liscenced (sic) experts

although I do find it a bit strange that with all these highly qualified personnel, the only one that is actually seen/named in public is Selina Bo/A.....

On the subject of "offices", you haven't got back to me yet about the UK company registration details of STIPS Fintech limited.
Remember?

The company is registered in the United Kingdom.

...but the main one is based in the UK.

Based or registered?
There is a considerable difference.

Registered (:

The main company is registered in the UK. The Belize-based contracting company was created for the ICO purposes in order to minimize the risks associated with weak ICO legal regulation in the world. All investors in tokens have legal relations with the company registered in Belize. At the same time, intellectual property is accumulated in the UK, which is only important for investors in stocks. The names of these 2 companies are different. At this stage we are ready to disclose to you the information about the UK company after signing the NDA, since we value our intellectual property.

The Hong Kong representative office is necessary because we have a lot of contacts and a vast community there. The office that our partners have in Singapore has nothing to do with us.
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

Hi team. Was wondering when are you going to do the airdrop cause I don;t see any updates on it whatsoever
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

Hi team. Was wondering when are you going to do the airdrop cause I don;t see any updates on it whatsoever
Hi! We have no such plans at the moment.
spaceyback010

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

But you start the sale in November if Im correct?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

But you start the sale in November if Im correct?
You are, November 15th is the date.
spaceyback010

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Why no airdrop, it can help you boost your ICO to the top
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Airdrop no longer popular. This is just a waste of time. It used to be profitable to participate, but now everything has changed.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

To be honest with you, it probably won’t; we intend to get to the top without it. Although, you can check out the Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050582.new#new
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Airdrop no longer popular. This is just a waste of time. It used to be profitable to participate, but now everything has changed.
Exactly.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

All investors in tokens have legal relations with the company registered in Belize.

That was what I was trying to clarify.
The existence or whereabouts of other companies is irrelevant to would be investors in this ICO.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
spaceyback010

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

To be honest with you, it probably won’t; we intend to get to the top without it. Although, you can check out the Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050582.new#new
I am apart of it already, I just thought you’ll do both.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

I am apart of it already, I just thought you’ll do both.
Sorry! Better luck next time (:
Gohami

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

You really think you can pull this off?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

You really think you can pull this off?
Good day, sir. Pull what off?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: