Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25642 times)
DriverRIP

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

I see you have a whitepaper now huh? How is it different from what you uploaded before?
More of the same, actually. It dives into more technical aspects of the STIPS ecosystem.
Product anywhere near ready now?
What product are you talking about? There are four key elements to the ecosystem, half of which has been successfully launched already.
I’m talking about Oculus sorry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I see you have a whitepaper now huh? How is it different from what you uploaded before?
More of the same, actually. It dives into more technical aspects of the STIPS ecosystem.
What product are you talking about? There are four key elements to the ecosystem, half of which has been successfully launched already.
That one is still being developed, should be out before the year-end.
DriverRIP

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

The more I’m reading about it, the more I get why you’re onto this idea. Nice job thinking about much broader audience than most of the asset management projects
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

The more I’m reading about it, the more I get why you’re onto this idea. Nice job thinking about much broader audience than most of the asset management projects
Well, thank you! That’s our MO. There’s actually a whole new page in the WP about it called Ecosystem Audience (p.16), but I’m assuming you’ve read that already (:
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

I understand correctly that your Fund will invest investors ' money in coins from the TOP 20 of your list of exchanges based on the decision of analysts? What will happen to unsold tokens? you burn them? How do you plan to make a profit after the end of the ICO? Due to what the price of the token will grow - only due to the growth of the price of coins included in the fund?
Yes, unsold tokens will be burned and yes, Token price will depend on the price of coins included in the fund, you can learn everything in our Tokenomics paper https://stips.io/pdfs/STIPS_Tokenomics.pdf

Hope that i've answered your question Smiley
DriverRIP

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Well, thank you! That’s our MO. There’s actually a whole new page in the WP about it called Ecosystem Audience (p.16), but I’m assuming you’ve read that already (:
I have indeed. Hoping to see you do good numbers
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Next week, we will have our representatives in Hong Kong! On 📌October 3📌 our CEO, Dmitii Kotegov and CMO Nikita Kutsenko will take part in a ⚡️meetup⚡️ at The Mercedes-Benz Brand Centre, Hong Kong Island. 👉Join us!
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

How’s it going team?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

How’s it going team?
Hey! Quite alright, and you?
Mikstl

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

How’s it going team?
I’m all good Smiley I was meaning to ask what stage of development are you on?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

How’s it going team?
Hard to say exactly, the team is working really hard and Oculus beta is close to being ready, as you can read in the messages above. Something else you’re interested in?
Mikstl

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

How’s it going team?
Hard to say exactly, the team is working really hard and Oculus beta is close to being ready, as you can read in the messages above. Something else you’re interested in?
Yeah I just can’t wrap my head around all these docs you have on the site, what’s their purpose?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

How’s it going team?
Yeah I just can’t wrap my head around all these docs you have on the site, what’s their purpose?
If you read them, you should know they’re devoted to different aspects of our products and different audience as well. No need to get frustrated, just look through the Lightpaper for major details (https://stips.io/pdfs/STIPS_LP_eng.pdf) or even the Two-Pager (https://stips.io/pdfs/STIPS_TwoPager.pdf) to get the most basic idea.
Mikstl

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

How’s it going team?
If you read them, you should know they’re devoted to different aspects of our products and different audience as well. No need to get frustrated, just look through the Lightpaper for major details (https://stips.io/pdfs/STIPS_LP_eng.pdf) or even the Two-Pager (https://stips.io/pdfs/STIPS_TwoPager.pdf) to get the most basic idea.
Is the company russian?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

How’s it going team?
Is the company russian?
The company is registered in the UK, actually, but yes — most of the team members come from Russia.
Mikstl

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

How’s it going team?
Is the company russian?
The company is registered in the UK, actually, but yes — most of the team members come from Russia.
What about advisors?? You planning on adding some more?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Without external advisors from the US or Europe, it will be very difficult for you to collect the necessary money. Your team is mostly from Russia and as practice shows a very large number of projects ends with a scum. It will be very difficult to receive money when there is a market distrust for projects from Eastern Europe as a whole.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

How’s it going team?
Is the company russian?
What about advisors?? You planning on adding some more?
We do, but all in due time.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Without external advisors from the US or Europe, it will be very difficult for you to collect the necessary money. Your team is mostly from Russia and as practice shows a very large number of projects ends with a scum. It will be very difficult to receive money when there is a market distrust for projects from Eastern Europe as a whole.
We are working on getting more advisors on our board, we will make sure to make an announcement when it happens Smiley
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

Hello! Was wondering does anyone actually use Stips 20 Fund?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: