Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Hashflare cloud mining  (Read 24023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

will you reopen them again when the crisis is over?

That will depend on the market situation. We will notify our users once we have any information on the matter.

Ok, what market situation are you waiting for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Any ideas when btc hits the level we need? I mean of course no one knows for sure, just maybe some of you have sth to share) I believe the beginning of 2019 will change this bearish trend.
How can one know when will this bearish situation ends?

Good question, If only we knew Grin Grin There are some positive predictions for beginning of 2019, but so many factors can influence situation that it's impossible to say for sure.
There are also some negative predictions so who knows....
Zebulon Baldwin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

Like in any other deal some reviews are positive, some are not. More reviews on BTC says it will grow, it's starter already
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

That will depend on the market situation. We will notify our users once we have any information on the matter.

First and foremost BTC will have to increase in price and then we will go from there.

raz123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

First and foremost BTC will have to increase in price and then we will go from there.
How much? To the moon??
jrsantos

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Earned money with you before, so I wish you all the best and hope you will recover soon
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

IF BTC increases significantly in price it will be likely that difficulty does too, and you'll be back to square one.
Costs are the problem surely, electricity especially.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

IF BTC increases significantly in price it will be likely that difficulty does too, and you'll be back to square one.

I have the same impression. If mining rigs are not changed, the energy costs and the profitability of the project will drop significantly. I would like to read something about how the system has been modernized ..
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:05:36 AM

I have the same impression. If mining rigs are not changed, the energy costs and the profitability of the project will drop significantly. I would like to read something about how the system has been modernized ..

And also which alternative scenarios can be implemented. I mean btc increase can save situation If only price will double or even triple. It can take a lot of time If even possible in upcoming future. Of course we all hope for the best outcome, I just wonder what else can be done.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

It's possible tho but we point is that we need BTC to stay stable for a long period

And also which alternative scenarios can be implemented. I mean btc increase can save situation If only price will double or even triple. It can take a lot of time If even possible in upcoming future. Of course we all hope for the best outcome, I just wonder what else can be done.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

How much? To the moon??

The more it increases, the better. To the moon would be fantastic, though.
Earned money with you before, so I wish you all the best and hope you will recover soon

Thank you!

It is possible that the increase in price would also affect the mining difficulty, but not necessarily.

Please follow our social media and Telegram channels for news and updates. We will notify our users as soon as we have any important new information.

nur121

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Hello! What is kyc and why have i go through it?
raz123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

How much? To the moon??

The more it increases, the better. To the moon would be fantastic, though

For sure that would be great. But I'm not sure that its possible in foreseeable future.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Hello! What is kyc and why have i go through it?

Hello!

KYC (Know Your Customer) is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship.

It is an obligatory process that requires all clients to prove their identity (in accordance with EU regulations).

Information on withdrawal limits for different verification levels can be reviewed in your account panel: Help - Withdrawals limits.

ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

How much? To the moon??

For sure that would be great. But I'm not sure that its possible in foreseeable future.

To the moon? ahah) definitely not, 10-11k will be already such a good present.
etherbert

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

It will. But if it's only for a few days, it won't help tho. We need it to become stable
How much? To the moon??

Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

It will. But if it's only for a few days, it won't help tho. We need it to become stable
How much? To the moon??

Actually it is quite stable already, the price doesn't change significantly for a while which can be the sign of upcoming growth.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Agree w/ you all finally as now BTC is at least more than $3k, that's a great sign

How much? To the moon??

Actually it is quite stable already, the price doesn't change significantly for a while which can be the sign of upcoming growth.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Agree w/ you all finally as now BTC is at least more than $3k, that's a great sign

How much? To the moon??

@Hashflare, this is just turning into a nested spamfest.
You're supposed to use the "self moderated" function to prevent that.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

tmfp has a point, everyone. Let's use this topic for what it was intended - seeking answers to questions that you might have, which I would also be able to answer. From now on, anything unrelated will be deleted. Self-moderation was enabled to get rid of any posts that consist of nothing but profanities/ads/questions that need to be addressed to tech support, so, let's not add another bullet point to that list.

do you have any news to share with us ?
Btc price seems to be frozen   Shocked

As of now, there is no news. The market situation is the main factor that will affect any future plans. Stay tuned for news and updates - they will be posted on our social media accounts and sent via newsletter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: