Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Hashflare cloud mining  (Read 24038 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nur121

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Hello! What is kyc and why have i go through it?

Hello!

KYC (Know Your Customer) is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship.

It is an obligatory process that requires all clients to prove their identity (in accordance with EU regulations).

Information on withdrawal limits for different verification levels can be reviewed in your account panel: Help - Withdrawals limits.

Ok...So this means I have to go through verification so that some fraudsters do not take over my money? Right?
Scarlett07

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

tmfp has a point, everyone. Let's use this topic for what it was intended - seeking answers to questions that you might have, which I would also be able to answer. From now on, anything unrelated will be deleted. Self-moderation was enabled to get rid of any posts that consist of nothing but profanities/ads/questions that need to be addressed to tech support, so, let's not add another bullet point to that list.

do you have any news to share with us ?
Btc price seems to be frozen   Shocked

As of now, there is no news. The market situation is the main factor that will affect any future plans. Stay tuned for news and updates - they will be posted on our social media accounts and sent via newsletter.

Thank you HF! Hope to receive good news from you soon. Market can't be down forever.
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Hello! What is kyc and why have i go through it?

Hello!

KYC (Know Your Customer) is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship.

It is an obligatory process that requires all clients to prove their identity (in accordance with EU regulations).

Information on withdrawal limits for different verification levels can be reviewed in your account panel: Help - Withdrawals limits.

Ok...So this means I have to go through verification so that some fraudsters do not take over my money? Right?

It has more to the with EU regulations that oblige us to ask our users to verify their identity. But it also enhances the security of one's account as well.

LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

So do you know where hashflare is located?)  Office is in Europe, so it's under eu regulation
Ilya001

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Scotland? I guess Scotish regulation is a lot stricter that Eu one))))

So do you know where hashflare is located?)  Office is in Europe, so it's under eu regulation
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

HashFlare is based in the UK and HashCoins (company that provides various services to HashFlare) is based in Estonia; therefore, both companies are required to follow the regulation that dictates that all users of the service are required to verify their identity by completing the KYC procedure.

I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

Hello! Can you please tell more about your plans and policy for the future? Are you going to take part in some conferences soon?
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

How can I know that I passed the verification? Will you send some confirmation?

You will receive an email and a notification in your panel.

Hello! Can you please tell more about your plans and policy for the future? Are you going to take part in some conferences soon?

Please follow our social media for news and updates. Our future plans will depend on the market situation and if we will be taking part in any conferences, we will also notify our users via our social media accounts.

Scarlett07

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

Please follow our social media for news and updates. Our future plans will depend on the market situation and if we will be taking part in any conferences, we will also notify our users via our social media accounts.

I would like to meet you. Come to California, we have plenty crypto events here.
Cyberdime

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

Silicon valley? I personally thought US is not pleasant to bitcoin and on

I would like to meet you. Come to California, we have plenty crypto events here.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

Thank you! If you would like to propose any upcoming events, then please send the information to info@hashflare.io

Silicon valley? I personally thought US is not pleasant to bitcoin and on

It varies from state to state - some are more liberal when it comes to cryptocurrency than others.

nur121

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Approximate time of verification?
Ilya001

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

Not sure, but about 2-3 weeks

handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

I saw on twitter, that some people mentioned 1 month
Not sure, but about 2-3 weeks

HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Yes, it depends on when the documents were submitted. In the next couple of months, all request should be processed.

raz123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

I read on Twitter that your site will be unavailable on November 1 for an hour, is it true?
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

I read on Twitter that your site will be unavailable on November 1 for an hour, is it true?

Yes, scheduled maintenance.

ferasjoda

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

I would like to tell you that,

I have bought in:

8-3-2018
20-3-2018
22-4-2018

About 4000$ Mining contracts.

And as you know the Electricity consumption exceeds production since 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 months till now ..

so I do think its better to return my money for this time because i feel lost all money on april.
as long as it doesn't work. or stopping my contracts at this slow time .. and open them again when the mining getting a better situation.

but the continue with this condition its make me worried about my money ..

and also worried about credibility from your side.
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

Yes, scheduled maintenance.

That's good, means service really operates.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

I would like to tell you that,

I have bought in:

8-3-2018
20-3-2018
22-4-2018

About 4000$ Mining contracts.

And as you know the Electricity consumption exceeds production since 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 months till now ..

so I do think its better to return my money for this time because i feel lost all money on april.
as long as it doesn't work. or stopping my contracts at this slow time .. and open them again when the mining getting a better situation.

but the continue with this condition its make me worried about my money ..

and also worried about credibility from your side.

As stated in our Terms of Service, all purchases are final and non-refundable.

Working with cryptocurrencies carries an inherent risk, as they are very volatile and unstable. Our TOS also have a Risk Notice, which informs users that the market conditions may change at any moment and mining may become unprofitable. Unfortunately, we have no means of changing this situation, as these issues affect everyone equally and are determined by the situation on the global market.

Putting contracts "on hold" is also not possible at the moment.

We are doing everything we can in order to optimize mining profitability in the current conditions and continue monitoring the market. Should we reach any new decisions, we will inform our clients immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: