Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity for Newbies and Anyone Interested.  (Read 248 times)
Danniesac (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1), mdayonliner (1)

There has been a massive downgrading of most junior members following the new forum rule here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.msg45810047#msg45810047 .
Most members affected by this change in forum rules are quite disappointed as they can't participate in signature campaigns immediately. There is a better way to earn from bounties regardless of your membership rank here. Simply, you could learn to make videos for ICOs in just a week. There is an open source software called Video Scribe. I made my first 1.2 BTC from an ICO by just making a video with this software. I was one of the few bounty hunters to be awarded a top-tier payment. Comparing the few earnings I've made from making these simple videos for ICOs to signature campaigns, I suggest that serious members who have been downgraded take up this opportunity while they learn to make quality posts in good time. I have time to monitor forum activities and I am very patient in starting a new post or providing help to another forum member now. I could have been another junior member spamming for ICOs for measly payment. Making too many posts without merits will only increase your activity and make your account look like a desperate spammer. There is another animation software I am using. But Video Scribe is by far the easiest; everyone can make an interesting video for an ICO.

How the software is used
The interface comprises a canvas where you could import pre-installed images, texts and so on to create a short attractive story. If you are not a native English speaker or if you don't have a "good" accent you could also download Balabolka to type a few sentences to advertise the ICO, then you fuse the two-the animated canvas and the text from balabolka. You can find every tutorial you need to operate this software on YouTube. It's very simple to use. If you're so obsessed with merit you may never get one. But you could start making videos while you read from various sections in the forum to provide help to other members when necessary. All the best in learning to use Video Scribe. I'd love to read your feedback in a few weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

If you're so obsessed with merit you may never get one.
This shit is real! Seems like a lot these people out there do not understand the psychology of a human behavior. When you press too hard for something eventually it will bring frustration for you. Just keep making good posts.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
boysthanos12

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

About that, creating videos is not the only way on earning tokens (mostly) from bounties. I think most ICOs offer bounty hunters to earn by creating blogs or articles about the ICO that bounty hunters had joined. Most bounty hunters that are complaining about the new rule that theymos implemented doesn't make sense since we all know that signature campaigns, social media campaigns are not the only campaigns we can participate.
Danniesac (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:37:56 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 11:54:52 PM by Danniesac

About that, creating videos is not the only way on earning tokens (mostly) from bounties. I think most ICOs offer bounty hunters to earn by creating blogs or articles about the ICO that bounty hunters had joined. Most bounty hunters that are complaining about the new rule that theymos implemented doesn't make sense since we all know that signature campaigns, social media campaigns are not the only campaigns we can participate.
You are right. There are other ways to earn from bounties but have you checked spreadsheets to verify which category pays bounty hunters the most tokens? Try making videos and thank me later. Wink  I earned more tokens than senior and hero members by just being creative. It gives me time to learn most of the time when I could have been making irrelevant posts.  
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

In my experience, I can tell. If you are an Internet entrepreneur or are just going to become one, you should develop other sources of income in addition to the generosity of companies. These tokens don't earn much. After all, most of them  on hold time.
Get a website or better yet, start a blog on blogspot or Steam and post interesting articles there, and post ads and thoughts on this forum. Indeed, the video is a very great way to make money, expand the direction on YouTube and you will definitely succeed. The main thing to believe! I wish You good luck
vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

Thank you for sharing, let me know the video Scribe software, it looks very good, I am ready to try.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jeffthegreat

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

I am one of the Jr Members being demoted to be a newbie. I am really saddened by it because my signature campaign and other bounties are being affected. Well we can do some video , blog campaigns but for me it is very hassle since we have our daily activities in our daily lives . I am confident too that i can be rank higher by having a merit.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

Thanks for sharing this one to the whole community and hope let this be an eye opener to everyone that signature campaign or any social media campaigns isn't the way you can earn some crypto but rather there are tons of ways. And let me clarify this forum is not a stable job to cling to, hence, find one that you'll find in a way it can support you or your family tjough I'm not generalizing it since I know some make good pays here or in the crypto world.
forkindex

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

Is this an advice or advertisement? Cheesy Cheesy, thanks anyway.  You know mate, nowadays there are so many regulations for ICO, if you really want to make money at this bear market, what I personally think invest on yourself, learn new skills, for example, I'm learning solidity programming.  just never stop learning. Good luck all newbies.
kemswag

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

I believe there are other ways to earn from bounties apart from signature campaigns. I understand the administrator's decision to bring this rule into place, as stated it would help reduce the amount of spam we see around on the forum. Since Monday, when it was announced I have realised the quality of posts has increased and the number of spams has also reduced.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

Is this an advice or advertisement? Cheesy Cheesy, thanks anyway.  You know mate, nowadays there are so many regulations for ICO, if you really want to make money at this bear market, what I personally think invest on yourself, learn new skills, for example, I'm learning solidity programming.  just never stop learning. Good luck all newbies.
seems a honest advice as there are no links -except he owns the video creating site. also, it's true that creating videos are highly rewarded by these icos.

But it will be just paid if the videos are good and done great but if not all your efforts will be gone. So it will totally depends on the ico team if they will accept it or not. Don't have a false hope anyway.

You're lucky if you've been doing blogging or video for a long time, I mean your experience will be your edge.
Simpson067

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

seems a honest advice as there are no links -except he owns the video creating site. also, it's true that creating videos are highly rewarded by these icos.

But it will be just paid if the videos are good and done great but if not all your efforts will be gone. So it will totally depends on the ico team if they will accept it or not. Don't have a false hope anyway.

You're lucky if you've been doing blogging or video for a long time, I mean your experience will be your edge.

Yes it's like everything, if you do it poorly you won't be paid. It seems like OP has some skill in video making and a sense of video making because it's not easy to make a good video (even a simple one !)
I personally have tried it but it ain't that easy to make a good video (and be accepted by the ICO team).

Writing articles is also a great way to earn some coins and, I believe, is way easier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: