Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Set a goal for yourself  (Read 344 times)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

I would give a lot for such advice at the beginning of my work in crypto, now looking back I see how much I lost due to the fact that I did not fix the profit, because there was no goal.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

I agree with you on this issue, especially in the basic way to exchange passwords. Because there is no goal, you will not be able to achieve your goal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

In crypto world just like other world you have to set the goals to reach the target you want , but crypto trading is unique and unpredictable , you have to be patient and not greedy, you must be observant when to sell and when to buy.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

This is so true.. When I started cryptocurrency, I knew I wasn't going to be a short term trader. I opted for the long term principle of holding while I learnt the ropes of everything cryptocurrency. I actually was scared to lose money so I looked for a way of getting involved without the need to invest heavily. That led me to airdrops and bounties. Fortunately, I made some reasonable money and started off by investing in potential coins with the hope of selling them off on an increase and making some money. I haven't regretted this plan as I have been able to learn trading and also profited from airdrops and bounties. I got my cryptocurrency investment funds strictly from airdrops and bounties without having to spend additional out of pocket funds. I will say, ensure you draw up a plan and follow it strictly, it will help!
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

What everyone in the cryptocurrency community should understand is that crypto is all about Smartness and consistency. Getting Emotional with trades and some assets could lead to a huge mistake one might end up regretting. Having a specific goal for one self is highly important, that notwithstanding, we should all learn not to be greedy.
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

I agree that crypto currency is a very interesting sphere, where there is space for various types of earnings. You can apply creativity, you can have different knowledge. It's great!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

I agree that crypto currency is a very interesting sphere, where there is space for various types of earnings. You can apply creativity, you can have different knowledge. It's great!

I too agree on this, For every achievement we have to set goal especially in Crypto world because it is unlike other trading such as foods, capital markets etc... You need update your knowledge on crytpo by regularly reading the news,forums,blogs etc to be updated and also apply the knowledge acquired from those learning in smart and effective way which are some of the goals which we have to set!!

Am I spamming? Report me!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

I think that the goal of finding in the crypto currency is all one - to make money. How to achieve this - everyone uses different methods. Someone is trading, someone is investing, someone is taking part in the bounty, etc. But we are all united by one goal - to earn.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

This is absultely true.
i norder to not lose yourself in this bussines, one has to set goals constantly and this means adapting to ever chaging circumstances.
Also it is very important to set realistic goals.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.

Sometimes setting goals in crypto is not advisable, am actually saying this from a trader point of view. For instance if a trader decide to sell a coin at 30% and the coin got to 20% then if the coin later dropped to -30% then the goal set by the trader made him/her to lose the $20 profit. Therefore its sometimes hard to set goals.

usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

I now decided to wait patiently for growth . This is the best strategy to date.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

You spelled it right. When a person does not know why he came, it can end badly for him. When we have a goal, we will not give up because of small failures, because we know what we are striving for. Purpose is important.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

So true. The target will help us take what action we will take in crypto when crypto prices go down and in any case. We must be passionate. Don't just join crypto, if you don't know about crypto, of course you will lose. Losing time because of doing things that are futile without wanting to learn. If it's serious in crypto, crypto is the best place to look for big profits.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

So true. The target will help us take what action we will take in crypto when crypto prices go down and in any case. We must be passionate. Don't just join crypto, if you don't know about crypto, of course you will lose. Losing time because of doing things that are futile without wanting to learn. If it's serious in crypto, crypto is the best place to look for big profits.
cryptoworld the right place to learn Grin, must have three steps ahead before taking action like playing chess and there really is money here make a plan and obey, that's we need.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.

Yes I will agree to you mate.  Set goal is very important because it will guide us to the right actions and decisions especially when we are planning to achieve a successful investment in crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

Good and bright smart ideas setting goals are very important for the people what they want to achieve in life in the near future.

Entering herein crypto of every people i believe they have a goal target they want to achieve herein new digital currency.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Yes, you are right. some beginners who come to crypto with their target discipline are more successful than some people who have long been crypto but have no purpose. if our goal is to trade. then we must determine the minimum target of profit and do it every day. Emotional control and focus are needed to achieve success in the crypto world. if you want to become an investor, be healthy. determine the purchase price as low as low by looking for supporting news. and ready to hold for the long term. leave it like you bought land. and come back when you hear the price is LAMBO
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Having goals for things we want to do and working towards them is an important part of being human. The path towards our goals may not always run smoothly or be easy, but having goals, whether big or small, is part of what makes life good. It gives us a sense of meaning and purpose, points us in the direction we want to go and gets us interested and engaged, all of which are good for our overall happiness.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

I agree, setting goals would like make you  focus on what you're aiming for. In cryptocurrencies, it would be likely better if you're focused on your investments.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:54 AM

Others that I've met online doesn't have any goals of being into crypto. They are only into profit which is basic for everyone but they are in a hurry. They don't understand that the more you hurry, the more losses that you can come up with. Setting up a goal the thing that one should do and while you can set for yourself, do it.
I agree, most of us just want profit and don't set goals for themselves, we need to set goal for ourselves for a good future and a good profit as well, not only just to get profit in one time. Setting up goals is good, example, you are in crypto yeae 2010 then you buy some bitcoin or earn it, as of now you already gain profit if you don't sell it because your goal is to withdraw it year 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: