Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Set a goal for yourself  (Read 344 times)
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

Here's my humble goal... I'd like to have $100,000 worth of crypto next year. (Hopefully a market upswing will help me with this goal.)

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:18:46 AM

My goal was to get a big profit from the investment I collected, and all of that I had to wait for altcoint until the altcoint price and market price rose dramatically, and all of that I had to sacrifice a long time whether it was up to when, the key to patience that I had to have.

Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

Setting goals is certainly good. But a falling market can break all plans. And the fragile psychology of a novice investor in the cryptocurrency market. Here is my example I had at the end of may on the purse in different tokens are about$3000. I haven't sold anything since then. I have about $ 800 right now. And what goals can we talk about now. You need to be patient and wait for the price to rise.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

in our work it must have a goal or goal. I myself hope that from Bitcoin I can open a real business to get a bigger income. because right now it's getting harder here. there must be a temporary replacement
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:04:08 AM

Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.

It is necessary to set a goal for yourself to know what you want to achieve and what step will you take in to achieve it. Having a one goal in your life and meeting and achieving that goal would be the greatest achievement or success in your life.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Goals are what makes people going. It is like playing a video game, it is fun when you have objectives and goals to accomplish. If you have no goals you will lose interest and become bored. My goal in cryptocurrency is to make it big and earn big till I buy myself a nice house and a car. I know it is a common goal but it helps me push myself specially when times gets rough.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

I like to set realistic goals and achieve them. In crypto, such goals can be set easily. If you invest a fairly large amount, then the goal can be set - to become a millionaire. This can be realized through day trading.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
We can also succeed not from cryptocurrency because life is a choice.
Those who create hobbies to get money from Youtube, there are also painters who can create beautiful paintings and are highly valued.

Life is a choice.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Definitely setting up a goal in human life is a best part of life. Yes we need to plan for future as money is major impact in life this technology will make a person comfortable in his future if he/she plans for a long-term investment in cryptocurrency. Guys invest today if your child want to live a lavish lifestyle tomorrow.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Pretty much true I guess. With the crypto currency you can always have huge money back over your investment however we must set some goals up ahead. Most of the people are just popping into the crypto and buying some coins which are random selections of their own without even studying them. I guess such coins becomes their enemies later as they realise they invested in wrong coin.
So what they can do is set few goals here. These goals should step by step include choosing of their coins they have studied properly. Ask for opinion about it to their friends if they are crypto based. Then make investment into it. Once done, they should set higher goals, like waiting for the price of that coin to become XYZ and only then they will sell it otherwise they will keep holding it. If they go like this then surely one can set good life and business out of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

The encryption market does have many benefits, but there are huge risks at the same time. Therefore, not everyone can make money here, you must realize that the money you make is the loss of others. But I also agree with what you said, we really should learn to trade.

REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

The encryption market does have many benefits, but there are huge risks at the same time. Therefore, not everyone can make money here, you must realize that the money you make is the loss of others. But I also agree with what you said, we really should learn to trade.
yep there is a money transfer here from someone who loses to the person who wins, but in my opinion when the market continues to grow no one loses, only those who are too afraid to try so they get a little profit but for now I agree with you.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

The goal is really a necessity in your enrichment career. We need to have many different goals in order to achieve it. I believe it is very useful. Because I once set out to earn $ 4k in 5 months, I did it because it motivated me to work harder in this market, an invisible motive. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

For me personally at this time I was very excited about finding as much Bitcoin as possible. I'm not a hypocrite or a liar, because I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase in the future. So my goal at this time is to be passionate about working in the world of Cryptocurrency.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

The market sets goals, not me. I cannot in any way influence the general state of the market, the market trends, therefore the market controls me. What is left to do? Just wait or try to trade daily, but this is not a risky business for me, especially in such an unstable market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Setting goals is very important and I just realize this when I lost half of my investment as I bought a lot of coins during the peak period in January and from there I just hodl while the market was on a downward spiral. I ended up losing 50% of my investment as I decided to sell some of them as I can no longer watch my investment die from the never-ending downward trend.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Not only with investing in cryptocurrency, but be with everything. To be successful we need to put immediate and long term goals. It show that  the thing that you are trying to gain and we have gone to where in our investment roadmap

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Yeah, investing in crypto are nothing if you dont have goals to achieve for yourself, i mean why you want to earn more profits everyday? Because you have more plans to achieve someday right, even how small is it but if you want to,  you can because you motitave your self to get mature to live life. Like me, a year ago, i settle my self to achieve this (buy laptop and phone to be use in crypto) and get.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Yeah, setting goals will help you to achieve something.
I always set goals and it seems to me that setting higher goals will help you to achieve better results.

insurgent

Activity: 168

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

Setting a goal will help us to be really determined on what we want to achieve. It makes us motivated to do every task just to achieve that specific goal. You need to be positive minded. Maybe it will be hard at first but as the day passes by you will realize that you can go for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: