Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:59:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3425 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

Well, it depends on you. I mean I've seen people invest practically nothing and stil earn it big in crypto currency, I've seen people bet big in the wrong time and lost ot all and seen people bet small at an oppotune time and made it big in the game. It is all a matter of what you are risking to invest and reading up to decrease the risk.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Sometimes it only needs the right time to get a profit.
But the amount of investment is also what we should consider.
right time and our capability in cryptocurrency market become our capital.alhtough using small amount , if we capable in this market it could be huge amount and we gains much profits.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

Not really, but that could be the fastest way to earn a lot and then retire early at the same time and spend it anytime and anywhere you want. Small investments works too but it needs a lot of time but both of those boils down always to a good research. I did the small investments and because I was very cautious at my trades, I manage to get huge profits.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:19 AM

Sometimes it only needs the right time to get a profit.
But the amount of investment is also what we should consider.

Yeah, I agree with you. I remember in the last year when I invest in ripple, and suddenly the price start to rally to the higher rate, and I can sell it at 19k. I only can say wow that is my biggest profit ever and I think it is difficult to determine when the right time will come. I think if we use the small amount, at least we can double our money at the right time.

egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

Right. You have got a fair idea in this market, should not be a greedy investor. And investing with little capital and having little profit is still a blessing.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
basically the profits that will be gained from investing activities are depending on how much amount we will invest it means that if we do investment activities with a small amount then the results will be smaller. and vice versa if we invest in large quantities, the profits will be greater. however, the most important thing in investing is not in the amount that we will invest but of course that is how we choose crypto types that have beneficial potential, so in my opinion crypto selection will be the main factor to get an advantage in terms of invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
That's the problem I want to mention. There are too many amateur investors here. They always complain and expect a strong pumping from whales. That is one of the very wrong thoughts. They dont understand about this field. They dont know how patience and knowledge are important in investing. I was annoyed to read many posts lamented from them!  Angry

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

it seems you don't have to have to use a lot of capital to get a lot of cryptocurrency benefits, with very little capital you can also get the benefits of cryptocurrency, for example bitcoin that costs only $ 10 is now expensive with a time span of more than 5 years Yes, you have to be patient if you don't use a lot of capital.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

There is a saying that " invest what you can afford to lose ". In crypto there are no guarantees that you make profit in the next morning because of the price volatility, you may earn some and lose some. It also depends on a person whether he/she is a risk taker because all investment are risk especially it involves hard earned money. Maybe it's best to start with small capital as a start and if it suited so well then it might risk a bit for target profit.
We have to first read the principle of bitcoin. We have to learn about its working process and technology.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

The secret of making a profit in the crypto industry is the identification and exploitation of opportunities. One can earn a high profit even with the less capital but he should have a good sense of timing and understanding of the market. In fact, I would say that everyone should start with the lowest possible amount to get some experience in the market before pouring the entire capital.
If you choose the right coin as well pick the good timing in buying it, then earning will matter still depending on how much we invested in that project, though the thing always needed before investing is not how much but what project will make you earn.

And this knowledge comes out of the experience which again requires the time. I have seen people earning exponential returns even in case of the small opportunities. However, not everyone can afford to lose a big chunk of money in his initial phase of trading and investing and hence starting with the lowest amount helps him to enter into the market with phased manner.
That is exactly right about the initial strategies in the new market. Little investment in the market in the start is very secure and helpful. On one hand if keeps you secure even when you are about to loose because that is normally the amount that you are willing to loose. Secondly, it is worth investing little for it gives you first class experience at low cost. This practical experience could later be used to make strategies when you invest big.
arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

it seems you don't have to have to use a lot of capital to get a lot of cryptocurrency benefits, with very little capital you can also get the benefits of cryptocurrency, for example bitcoin that costs only $ 10 is now expensive with a time span of more than 5 years Yes, you have to be patient if you don't use a lot of capital.
yes we can as long as we have good analisys in choosing correct coins its could give us huge earning although use only capital $10.money is not important but our skill and knowledge is.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

yes of course you have to be able to buy a lot of bitcoin or cryptocurrency first to be able to get a lot of profit for cryptocurrency because if not then the profits you get are very little, the principle is that the more capital you use, the more results you will get .
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

For each person the concept of big profits is different. For someone it's enough to increase their capital in several times, and for someone - in several dozen times. I know people who haven't invested even a single dollar in crypto but have invested their time. And now they have enough funds for them to their exist.
Flexibit

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

investment doesnt require to have you a good profit in the market if you know to play with the market with a small capital you can earn a huge one when times goes by if you  continue what you are doing to gain an income.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

investment doesnt require to have you a good profit in the market if you know to play with the market with a small capital you can earn a huge one when times goes by if you  continue what you are doing to gain an income.
for now, I do not have such a large investment in the real world, well, it can be said not yet. but I think, by utilizing cryptocurrency investment, we can make it come true, or vice versa. however, for now, I am still trying to make investments offline before being serious in this field.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

if we want to know how market played, we shoud learn about cryptocurrency market before joining on this.learning such as technical and fundamental could be best capital for us although invest with small amount.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

You do not have to invest a large amount to make profit, start where you are, Just be sure to research before you invest and ensure you invest in project with real product/service to deliver Undecided
If you're aiming high,  definitely you've tried to invest more for huge returns. Though crypto investment is a huge risk but through these,  people have encourage to take the risk and make profitable. If you have enough money to risk,  you better take the chances right now.
Aiming high is good and investing into the space is equally good as well. However, you have to also remember that, no matter how little you put today in the long run, you will still be a lot better when you hold, and holding will be a tough thing to achieve if at some point, you ended up getting greedy and all you put in would erupt some emotional ordeals in you and may make you to start making the wrong decisions

The space is volatile and we all know that, and in the short term, things can actually go haywire, and this is the reason why we always say things like invest what you can afford to lose, so that in those turbulent times, you can easily over look them and focus on the long term.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin.

I admire people who have the guts to dare to things as surprising as that. Anyone in their right mind would think that it is better to preserve the heritage that you have built with the hard effort of many years of work, such as a home, to immerse yourself in the turbulent waters of a capricious, volatile and manipulable market where the only thing that prevails It is uncertainty.

However, I have no doubt that this type of decision is what separates the brave from the mediocre, and although many times the first suffer strong blows, they end up winning the battles. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to take the risk, take it, but be aware of the possible consequences of your decisions.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

There are 2 tools needed for crypto investment, one is money and the 2nd is knowledge. When it comes into capitalization, we better to start with small amount as we are still learning more about these kind of investment. And then gradually increase it once we've got  enough knowledge.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

Even if you only invest your time in cryptocurrency. Just like bounty hunters do. But its not always sure that you can earn much money.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: