Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2882 times)
TeaEgg

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

My guess is at least 99%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

We have many advantages in bear market which many don't seems to take note of, bear market gives great chance to those who missed the last bull run , it give room to developer to enrich the project and make it more stronger, it show what and which coin will have the strength to carry on wen the bull return as many will die in the bear market so watch out as great project will never allow this situation to take control of their project .
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
in fact all ICO projects also want to register their coins in the best exchange market, but all of them also have to use large funds, so it is only natural to launch a small market first, because they are waiting for sufficient funds to re-register them on a large market

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
in fact all ICO projects also want to register their coins in the best exchange market, but all of them also have to use large funds, so it is only natural to launch a small market first, because they are waiting for sufficient funds to re-register them on a large market
I agree with you but unfortunately a lot of ico is a complete fraud. We need to be very careful about ico. The worst ico even collects $ 1 million. This is a very high money. Everybody wants to win this. And that's why this market is full of fraudsters.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

maybe not 90%. but more than half of the cryptocurrency will not survive. Moreover, already next year most of the projects will leave the arena, simply unable to withstand the fall of the cryptocurrency market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

I assume that 90% of the altcoins will disappear. But in opposition, I will say with confidence that 190% of the more successful, sought-after and valuable altcoins will take their place.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
If the bitcoin bubble bursts, everything will die 100% so you dont need to find altcoin to be able to invest. Bitcoin will not explode but there are many altcoin will die because they are altcoin scam

Timaif

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Such coins will die over time. There will pass several years and on  the market of cryptocurrency there will be only top coins such as bitcoin or Ethereum.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

I disagree with your opinion that crypto-currencies (bitcoin) is a bubble and the fact that it can explode. Some altcoins may indeed cease to exist, but new coins and projects will be created.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

There is a great chance that a lot of Altcoins will die as a result of not being able to keep up but saying 90% of them will die is actually far fetched. Like I keep saying, over 60% of the coins/tokens present in the crypto industry has little to No substance of value and as such aren't projects to be considered in the long run. Everyone who can write a white paper, design a site and build an Ethereum contract address is floating an ICO (project) offering completely nothing but expecting to raise so much funds from token sales. These are the category of projects that will surely die a natural death with time and unfortunately, there are a whole lot of them out there.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

If 80% of ICO are scams then it is nothing strange that 90% will vanish. I think that top 10 is safe, rest maybe a little risky over top 100 marketcarp very risky.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

I don't believe that 90% of all the altcoins, it is true that many altcoins are very low and poor. But I believe some of the projects that are down today will go high some day.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Yes, I think even more than 90% of the coins will die, if you now see all the coins that are below 100 top, potentially not interesting for investors from the big risk

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I agree with you but unfortunately a lot of ico is a complete fraud. We need to be very careful about ico. The worst ico even collects $ 1 million. This is a very high money. Everybody wants to win this. And that's why this market is full of fraudsters.

It is possible that these ICOs are impersonating the money they mobilize to encourage users to think that they are calling for capital success. And those ignorant people will be fooled by these tricks
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

90% is a very high number. You might want to narrow it down to at least 50%. If you look at the price right now, even if its low, there are still a lot of coins and only a few of them are dying. Some coins are being delisted on exchanges because of the low demand. For me, that is when a coin dies. There's still over a thousand coins on the market and the coins are surviving even on a bad situation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

really 90% ?  Cheesy
and what coin if you mean for 10% ? I guess that's just your speculation
I know there are lots of coins to die but to be sure they are actually not completely dead on the market unless that is a token that comes from Iico scam

STUDENTCOIN