Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2885 times)
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

do not buy coins that are outside the top 100. it's risky. most altcoins, indeed, can die, because they do not carry a working product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Investing in a credible project you will need to do a good research to ascertain the credibility of the project before investing but investing in a project that have a working material will be the best.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes.. 90% of altcoin will die .... that's for sure... statistics shows that 70 percent of altcoin has just an idea... and 20% has just a better platform..
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

90% of the coins I think the biggest part of the market which will not die but survive only those coins which is a strong and confident team developer with a good product !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

Most of them are likely to disappear, since development requires a good base, which consists of a valuable product, a solid team and realizable goals, and these components are absent in almost all of them, which will lead to disastrous results.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Now it is very clear that even more will disappear, after delisting from large stock exchanges, the majority of tokens depreciate, which may indicate that they are just a bubble.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

unfortunately or fortunately but it will happen. we have to get rid of a huge amount of unnecessary coins

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

Certainly most will die.Having so many coins makes me creep.There are only one bitcoin in my basket right now.I trust only bitcoin.That's why I don't like altcoins.It doesn't seem strange to me that most of the altcoins die.I think you only invest in trusted and known coins.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

The 'Bitcoin bubble' will never pop, if there is no such thing in the first place.

People also have that thought with internet related companies like amazon in the past. People did not not believe the potential of the internet.
Yes there too many trash in the crypto space, those trash currencies will soon die because it has no specific use. Bitcoin and other top currencies and those in the top 100+ which has many use cases in the future will never die. The law of supply and demand in the market is the reason why these virtual currencies have a price. People agree that this is the price of a specific currency. The demand in cryptocurrencies will surely increase in the future, there are no other technologies aside from blockchain that has the capacity to lead the finance industry.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

It can be possible because market is very in deep. A lot of investors agree to sell their coins with price less than ICO and this is indicator of situation and moves in price (I think). But currently we can chose the best of coins ans watch it.

hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

It can be possible because market is very in deep. A lot of investors agree to sell their coins with price less than ICO and this is indicator of situation and moves in price (I think). But currently we can chose the best of coins ans watch it.
maybe a coin dies because he really can't move anymore and the coin can't go up anymore. but big potential coins I'm sure he isn't dead and he can still get up again. It only takes process and time to get back up. if the price has moved and is predicted to rise high, surely many investors will invest again. I think it's a good time to invest because I'm sure the market will rise soon and now the market is green whether this is a sign that the market will stabilize or tomorrow will come down again, we don't know that.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
You are investing at your own risk. Yes, I am sure that more coins will die after some time, and not all coins are able to survive this fall. It is necessary to invest with caution now.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

No coin will die , only their value is dependent on Bitcoin. If crypto market is good , so as the Bitcoin and other altcoins. Have some patience and wait for market to rise again.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Indeed, there will be coins that die but will not reach 90%. I am optimistic that many coins will survive in the future. And now there are many new coins that have good ideas and real products. And of course, this will add to the increasingly fierce competition and the development team will definitely continue to work better.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

I'm not sure about that but I guess that the altcoins that merge in December 2017 or January 2018 will die or can't recover in the situation of the market right now, they merge when the market is in the sky already but we will see now if they can surpass
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

validity of these things would never have anyone can know. However, if you select altcoin for investment where it is safe then just select that have top rankings on coinmarketcap. though not a guarantee but a lot more top rankings altcoin is reasonably safe for custody.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

All of them will die. And even now you can predict future of some coins.
Good coins always have decent volume,good marketing and they commit github unlike dead coins.
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

what people say is not true, if the price of bitcoin, the price of other coins also goes down, bitcoin does not make other coins die, so be patient to see the market rise again

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

Probably not. Worst scenario is that the price of every cryptocurrency out there would plummet but the market will not kill off 90% of everything. It would be illogical since there is still demand for other cryptocurrency that isn't bitcoin and ethereum based.

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

This is only a rough data, and the process of death is long, and the team of coin developers who die instantly is problematic. So investing in mainstream currencies is the best way to be safer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: