Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2885 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

I hope they die as soon as possible so we can start the real business here without those scam coins which are just lowering ETH value if we are being realistic. The fact is, that after two years since first ICOs, we will finally be able to see which projects are actually serious and which are just dragging on for money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Most likely yes. And it's only normal
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

If they would not show their development and would not follow their roadmap than yes. I am tired of projects that have nothing but an idea. I am now investing only in projects that have already released their project and are collecting funds for the further development.
coin-hamster

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

That's no doubt, there is no room for all existing (and a lot of future coming) coins in the market. Only useful, permanently developing and
progressing coins will remain.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
carechikett

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

m-m... what to buy at now?
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

What's the source of this 90% amount? One thing I understood in the cryptomarket: we don't believe in rumors, although this market seems to be driven by media campaigns. I don't think that amount will die, and even it they will, some new good coins will replace them.
dio1715

Merit: 136

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

You need to look for those projects that successfully develop their product no matter what. It is not so difficult to do. Follow the project in social networks. If there is no activity, then there is a high probability that the project has died. Only high-quality projects will survive.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Even if 90% of all altcoins die tomorrow, you will still have a huge choice where to invest your $200. I trade 5-7 coins and I do fine
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

most likely, yes, because I do not see any prospects for them to develop in this market in the future

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
alex_kir

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

such opportunities can never be ruled out, because in most cases today we see such situations, because today we simply do not understand how cryptocurrency works correctly or what is in the head of a developer.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

It is difficult to predict, so if you are a conservative investor, I would recommend yout to sell all altcoins and buy Bitcoin because you can be sure taht Bitcoin will be here also in the future, rest altcoins probably may die if they do not find investors.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

the ones who will go flat are the ones with no real project behind it and people behind it are not developing it. i have my eye on  some alts which i find really good and has suck rock solid team behind it.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

We can only make assumptions about how many percent of altcoins will disappear in the market after such a large-scale market cleaning! But their number on the coinmarketcap will be exactly reduced) And again I will repeat that we must first pay attention to the top altcoins and bitcoin!

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

The shit coin will surely die as the market continues to drop only top coins will remain standing as they already made a name in the crypto world.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

So that your investment assets are in a safe position for the long term, choose coins that are active and productive in developing, have high consistency between teams. The experience has been quite a lot in navigating various shocks that are in crypto. The ranking is in the top 10 circles. Never choose coins whose rank is above 100.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

This can be real for sure if the market will continue to go down for the next 6 months. Right now it is already bottom for many crypto coins. Many projects will not able to survive during one more big bear sprint.

belulupa

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

I wish not to die so much coins, i mean the coin i hold i wish to keep survive and grow.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

Yes we can make assurance on that. Because all of the tokens right now especially listed on the coinmarketcap were price dependent on the price of bitcoin. So if the bitcoin decides to make bubble and just burst, it will make a big disturbance to the other coins and tokens. Like whats happening in the market right now.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

I think only 10 of the fittest coin will survive. The term fittest here means the most used and utilized cryptocurrency. These 10 coins will going to be widely  used by many by many means of transactions and I think it is much better to eliminate useless coins in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
saidaperme

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:37:40 AM

Just Hold, friends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: