Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2882 times)
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

Yes, I am sure that it will happen in the future that there will be some coins that will die, good and strong coins and potentially will survive, and we must be good at choosing these good and potentially coins.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

Maybe it will be happen with 90 percent of coin will be die because today we have faced how drop of bitcoin price, when bitcoin at lower price all of altcoin will be the same price at lower, just wait when it happen if bitcoin never back strong to higher price.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

I think that more than 995 of coins will die because:

1) Most of coins are just offering same features with different names. Only those will survive which are offering something unique.

2) Some of the coins are surviving just because they had been manipulating prices with the help of large funds they have.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

I think that is a natural selection in cryptocurrency world.
Cause there are many coins that i think has no solid purposes why it's being created, so it doesn't has a good support from the community.
And that kind of coins will slowly dies.

I am not sure that really so many altcoins will die. Yes, the shitcoins will vanish but their percentage is not so great. I believe that the top-100 cryptocurrencies will exist for many years more.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

1) Most of coins are just offering same features with different names. Only those will survive which are offering something unique.

2) Some of the coins are surviving just because they had been manipulating prices with the help of large funds they have.
must be careful if you want to do trade and investment. it's easy to start investing. first, you have to make sure the best coins like BTC, ETH and coins that have a future, you also have to monitor market movements if prices drop you can immediately buy. in my opinion, BTC is the safest place to invest. if you have a lot of capital you can also invest in ETH and BTC.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

I think only few altcoins will survive. Those one will be successful that have some solid technology and features. Nowadays, so many altcoins released at the crypto market every day but so many of them are garbage and have nothing behind them. So much scam. But such shitcoins will be filtered out from the market naturally with time. They just will not be able to survive.

Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

If Bitcoin really collapses this year, then all cryptocurrencies will not be spared, which is 100% of the data, not 90%! In the future, there may be alternatives to Bitcoin encryption, but now Bitcoin is still the king!

In your opinion, I find you have the same idea as me about bitcoin as the most important crypto of altcoin. At present, although the price of BTC is low and low, it is still the same, waiting for it to return to the old price and cryptocurrencies will look different with it Grin Bitcoin is the best.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

I see the first reason is very true, there are too many altcoin with a feature. So all the copied altcoin will die because it's nothing new to apply to our lives. Only the top altcoin will continue to live and grow

santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

There is big competition on the crypto market and only the best projects will survive. Some of them will struggle,
some of them will disappear but those with active development and strong use case will stay for long.

Agree, only those useful projects can survive in this industry, do you wonder why some project only lasted sometime only for few months? Its because some of them were created to seek funds and raise a lot of money for trading without any products at all. Maybe some have potentials but thats contribute only to 5% of all ICOs. Use cases are important for ICO, those project demonstrate the advantage of their project will probably survive the market.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

If this happens, I think the market will not survive anymore, because at that time, whole investers will be panic and leave out, no longer believe in this market

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

If the bitcoin bubble bursts, then all the altcoins may die, but such a thing is impossible. For investment, I suggest you choose a daily transaction. Although the profit is very low, you can stop the loss in time.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

It is very difficult for me to say that it will still be with 90% of tokens, but it still seems to me that nothing terrible will happen exactly, because today many people have cryptocurrencies on their lips and this will obviously greatly increase the opportunity to win
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Interestingly, the market will now throw off many from their backs or will remain forks and many clones. I wanted us to return to the initial position of development with no more than a hundred coins.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

I think you should classify new crypto coins in the same way as startup businesses. In reality around 75 - 80% of them will fail within the first 12 months and only the cream of the crop actually make it. This is why it is important to check the experience and credentials of the team and look for real world business experience as a number 1 priority.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

I think the rumors of bitcoin bursting has been going on for a while now yet it never happens yet albeit there is still that possibility. Being the pioneer in cryptocurrency, it should have already improved by now which is 10 years after but it does not seem to have been able to do so. I have nothing against bitcoin. I in fact have already earned quite a bit from it but in this kind of business, we should always look for a better opportunity. I came across Virie and gathered that it has its own exchange network and escrow system which means that it would eliminate the need for a brokerage. That should be a lot of cutting in the cost.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

To say that 90% of the tokens from the CMC will disappear is unlikely! But I hope that most of the projects will leave this market, because these 90% are garbage in which I am not ready to invest.

ICO continue every day and they become more and more. Projects which have hundreds of repeated and still people are hard to invest in them. Why? Still believe at a time when each slag on the ICO gained 100% of the amount in a few days and entered the market with at least *2. Wake up the time has passed.
Most projects are just hopeless and there are even abandoned ones, so why leave them on the CMC.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
UmbalaNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

90% percent of the coins may die but the question is how long. 90% percent of the coins may die but in such a period of time, there might be many new coins being released.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

90 percent is too much number of tokens.
Many will die due to demand of the people are not for them.
Some has no project to show or no development.
It is given since the first day. only projects with great demand will stay in this community!
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

How could you said that the ninety percent of the coins in the market will die eventually? But I believe you that there might be some coins that will vanish soon since the competition between the coins in the market is a "battle of the fittest" meaning to say that they should win the people and become the most well used cryptocurrency in order to sustain their existence.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

if you doubt the altcoin that you want to invest, you better choose 1 or 2 coins that have a good future. like Bitcoin and etherum. both of them clearly have sophisticated technology and have good prospects. what you worry about the altcoin for investing is true. therefore, you can invest now in bitcoin and etherum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: