Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

All holders for some unknown reason say that at the end of the year there will be growth. Maybe they wrote about this in a letter to Santa? I see no reason to the beginning of growth, and is simply convinced that the opinion of the crowd will turn out to be erroneous.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

I don’t think there is a bull market this year.The arrival of the bull market, perhaps we need to wait two or three years later.nobody knows when the bad situation will end.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Bullrun could take 2 weeks, and BTC will hit 20k again. It might happen.
But I probably will say that won´t be, like you told.
From the other hand, we still got 3 months, and it is a lot of time. Everything could change in 1 day.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Fall to the lowest level is not the worst. Sometimes it is more terrible waiting for it. For example, if bitcoin has been hanging for several years in the region of $ 5-7 thousand, this will also lead to the sale of bitcoins, which will further cripple the cost.

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

It is very hard to say because most of the indicators are against it but one thing about  Bitcoin is that it is unpredictable so there might still be a bull run this year. Let's just continue to be hopeful for it.
greenfield84

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

anywhere bitcoin will not go away. not that time already that it could easily be buried. now it is just on the contrary gaining momentum and is in the zone of acumulation of the next HYIP.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

BTC will take it in the end of this year as it was last year. Holidays always changes the slow development of coins and New Year Day will do it as well.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

December is coming so there is a chance to increasing the price of bitcoin and I think it will not hit the highest peak like in last year, but bitcoin will increase for sure.
louie69

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and my personal views on this is that I believe BTC still has a brighter future ahead. There is still 3 months left before the year ends, its not the end yet where you need to make a conclusion about btc having no bullish market for this year. Let's wait and see what happens in the coming months as this will prove wrong to btc haters. Bullish market is coming soon and investors should stay cool while waiting for the btc market to rally.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

True, there will never be a bull run this year for bitcoin but there will be a mini bull run happening this december, its kinda warm up for the great bull run to come next year. If you have bitcoin now, better hold for it. Its gonna be a massive profit.
fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

I think it won’t happen this year and not even next 2020 will be the year the market will hit a couple of trillions and bitcoin will be worth trillion

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

To be honest, even the small price rises fail very quickly and bitcoin returns to levels little above $6000. The domination here is still fear and negativism. The market is down and we need really good news to bring investors trust back.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
This is not something that can be determined. Some people think that there will be a bull market this year, and some people think that there is no bull market this year. But I believe that no matter what, everyone is actually expecting the arrival of the bull market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

I have heard about BAKKT ETF launch on 5th of november. Where is the rocket? Look like price is not depending from ETF news, or it's not true ETF?
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/huge-headline-ices-bakkt-to-launch-bitcoin-etf-on-november-5-2018/
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

we will never know until this year has passed, but most likely the market will not grow high this year, so that's why the market has the same pattern from month to month. try to learn it
however you can do many options that can be profitable
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

quite possible. but something tells me that everything will be fine and we will see the growth of bitcoin

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Personally, I also think it is very difficult to know what will happen at the end of this year and if we will have a new bull run like the last year because almost the whole year has been quite regular with a generalized bearish trend since January and that is not an invitation to optimism. It seems unlikely that suddenly and in so few months, the situation will change completely.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

That's my guess. Bitcoin price will be slightly increased but will not be 20K.

nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Yeah, I think so too that there's no bull run on this year. It almost 4rth quarter of the year and the market is still going down, maybe 2019 is a good because of some regulation around the globe. Well, this is about how patience you are while trusting the survivability of cryptocurrency.

But still, this is just speculation and not accurate but possible. All we have to do is to wait and report those scam project. Just remember, everything is possible to happen here in crypto community.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

BTC price in the consolidation with a decrease in local highs. This can be a long time. In such conditions, statements about the oncoming growth of the market look naive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: