Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
tronghai12345

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

Why not. I mean the we are still in September and last year bitcoin didn't start going up till like the end of the year. Just gotta be patient and stop feeding on this the media. The bull run will be here soon don't worry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

I think Bitcoin bull run is not this year but next year in 2019.
Bitcoin now so low and all know about it, we just need to wait a little more time.
I think Bitcoin will get a best grow again in 2020 or 2021.
Be patient and get a profit letter time.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

There is the potential for the market to trend down further if the anticipation over the ETF isn't effective in attracting more investor attention but also there's the possibility for it to absorb any negative sentiment and keep afloat (above $5,000) till the years out so now it's simply a wait and see approach

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
Already bitcoin reached its bottom level of this year because many times the price of bitcoin hits $6000 but it won't fall beyond that so it made me think that it will be the lowest price it can go so no need to worry about now to more lowest price.But I also agrees that there will be no bull run is going to happen this year because already the prices were falling too much over past 9 months so this year is terrible for crypto currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Don't worry if the bull run will not happen in the end of 2018 so it will happen in the beginning of 2019 so be patient and wait, HODL! I'm 100% sure in bull run and will wait for it to become rich man.
There would be a next bull run not now, maybe near or far from now but there will be a comeback. I guess last years hype will going to happen again since there are lots of investors who got benefits from it so they could think that they can do it again. As you see to the charts, the bull run always come at the month of september to december, i thin we should wait for it.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

This week is very important. I hope this week a new bull run will start and bitcoin price will pass 7000$ very fast.
Next stops will be 7500-8500 and targeting above 10000$ in a month.
This year there must be a bull run.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Dvibes

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Bull run will come if within this short time, a big news comes up that can attract few whale investors. But what could that news possibly be?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

It's an opinion and most of the opinions are neutral so its up to you if you will believe them or not.

Base on what you can see to the market now, I know that you are disappointed as the market drops more and more. If the price of bitcoin would likely to drop at the end of the year then start buying and hold it until the price goes up again. Buy the dip but never buy the FUD.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

No bitcoin bull run but at least it could stable at 7500$ or more before the year ends. But we all know crypto is full of surprises, what if we wake up this Christmas seeing the price of bitcoin to be what we are wishing allt his time.
fortuner

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I also think like that, because so far bitcoin still hasn't shown signs of bull run like a continuous breakout, slowly but surely bitcoin prices will come back
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

no one can really say if we will see a bull run this year. i myself do not assume that there will be one. if one comes, i am glad.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

To me its never still too late for a bull run ,but honestly I am not expecting any bull run this year as it feels like its never going to happen ,I just have to summon my Courage ,if none this year then 2019 will be the bull run year.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Don't worry if the bull run will not happen in the end of 2018 so it will happen in the beginning of 2019 so be patient and wait, HODL! I'm 100% sure in bull run and will wait for it to become rich man.

Appreciate your height of confidence, yes before you start trading you always need a lot of trust sometimes the market will rise and again it will go down well this the part of destiny. You need patience when it comes to business. Most of the person's who invested before long time are millionaires today that's the confidence and hope.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

No one knows when bullrun happen but in my own opinion this is the best time to buy bitcoin because we all knows after bear market the next is bull market, i think this is the middle which is the price of bitcoin is on uptrend position. Dont doubt to buy bitcoin now if you want to experience the bullrun but always set stop loss in order to avoid the rekt or price crash.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

As you said I agree with it. My personal Analogy of the current situation in the Market (Thou i'm not and expert regarding this) That there is no Major Bull Run this Year. If the market was still weak in the first month of 4th quarter usually "Good Market Indicators" Begin in last Part of September But we can't see it this year. Maybe i'm wrong But this is what i've seen.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

No bullrun in this year doesn't mean that price will continue to fall to lower numbers. If there will remain nobody who wants to sell and those who want to buy the price will stop changing. Now I see there are not much people who want to sell, also I see many people who want to buy if it will fall to $3000 - but in my opinion this will not happen. All these people will enter Bitcoin on $10000

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

Already all so think also I too. Bulls are not visible on a gorinzonta and this year will not appear any more. Let's wait for the next year

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Bull run could commence at any moment, turn around could occur within a week, there is still hope for crypto believers.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Now is just the first day of October so there is still possibility for a bull run. Everyone have different believe so got people say there will not be bull run for 2018 there will also be people who will be saying there will be bull run for 2018, the problem is don't believe in what others say no one will know what will happened the next minute, trust what you think and go according to your plan. Looking on the bright side bitcoin was very cheap in 2017 and 2018 is just some correction to it and does not really destroy bitcoin. 

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

To be quite honest, It doesn't seem like there is going to be one this year. The bitcoin has been almost stagnant for the past few weeks now, and I was never one that expected a bullrun this year, and I tink that all of these, is just confirming my assertions. We should expect a bull run from bitcoin next year.
There may be some short term upward movement towards the end of the year, but I would not expect something too serious. For now, what is available is that fact that we are still in a bear market and the possibilities of going lower is still there unless we end up changing direction and we are able to close above some huge resistances with some weekly confirmations. Asides from that, the likelihood of anything serious this year, is not there at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: