Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2485 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

I don't think anyone knows exactly when the bull season will start. We can only guess about this. And my guess is that the bull season will start at the latest in the end of November.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

There is a low possibility of there being another bull run this year since we already had one so there is no way to actually tell if there will be a bull run or not. This year so far has been a hard one for the cryptos as most of them are seeing new lows. Maybe the end of the year might bring us into another bull like it did last year, which would be a welcome sight.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
Nothing bad will happen if the price of Bitcoin does not grow this year, just keep accumulating cryptocurrency, this is an investment for the next decade. Do not expect big profits immediately, be patient.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Bull run could commence at any moment, turn around could occur within a week, there is still hope for crypto believers.

Nothing terrible will happen if the bull run this year does not happen. Of course, many will be upset, but I would prefer that there would be stability on the crypto market, it will benefit everyone, the projects will finally be able to raise funds normally, which means that the bounty will receive good payments on a regular basis.
Yeah I believe crypto and I am sure that this bearish situation of the crypto market will come an end very soon and good days will start. I hold my coins till the price reach to atleast $20000, no matter how much time it will take, because I don’t need extra money for my daily expenditures. I can arrange money without selling my coins.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

I think that in the last nine months bitcoin has already fallen sufficiently in price and the price bottom has long since passed. Therefore, I do not think that it will significantly fall in price in the near future. Now we are already waiting for its growth, which should traditionally be in the last months of the year. Therefore, there are no reasons for the disappearance of bitcoin. The market can only move in time in its growth, but it will soon grow.
The year has not even ended yet, so I do not see how anyone would know what would become of bitcoin before the end of the year. We still have about 3 months before wrapping up this year and I believe anything can still happen in the short term, but all the same, it is market and in every market, nothing is guaranteed at all, and all we can just do is to blend with whatever the trend brings at the end of the day. One way or the other, even if does not happen this year, the market trend at some point would change, so I guess all we just need is patience.

This is definitely not the right time conclude that we will not have bitcoin bullrun this year because we still have alot of time to the end of the year,in crypto space,anything can happen,and that is one interesting aspect of it.Few days can make the difference,either to the dip or to the rise.
Well, it is normal to see people jumping into conclusions based on what they expect from the market, and we see it a lot of times even in real life. It is hard to predict what becomes of anything in the future because that is what no one has power to be able to achieve. We might see some midterm bullish behavior though towards the end of the year, but I would not expect anything so much at all considering the fact that a market is always bound to move as it pleases at every point in time, based on how demand and supply comes to play.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

I think bitcoin's performance will not be the same as what happened in 2017, but towards the end of 2018, it looks like there will be new resistance that bitcoin can pass

bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Well as far as market trend so far there is no sign of bull run this year. But still everything is possible as we all know cryptocurrency can just start a rally with in a month that can lead to bullish market. This volatility is giving us hope that by the end of this year the bull run is possible.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
lyhiendiet

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Yes, according to history of  other finance investment chart, after a hard bullrun like in 2017, Bitcoin will need to take 2-3 years AT LEAST or even 10 years to go up again, in this year of 2018, my target is $10k
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Yes, according to history of  other finance investment chart, after a hard bullrun like in 2017, Bitcoin will need to take 2-3 years AT LEAST or even 10 years to go up again, in this year of 2018, my target is $10k
I think that is a fair price for bitcoin, and I still see the very open possibility for bitcoin to penetrate above $ 10,000

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

I also don't think there will be a bull market in this year. Maybe the market will stay at this price until the end of year and hopefully it will increase in the next year.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

19k drop to 5k
and now 6k6.
I think if bitcoin can clam to 12k, I consider that as a bull run for this year.
this is a very hard year indeed, too much people lost their money last year. might take some time for them to recover. gain back the trust
EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

We dont know it for sure but as of now the market is doing good but i dont think we will have another bullrun like last year we just have to wait. For now I just accumulate more coins and hold them.
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

There is always a pump season near year end if we go by last trends. It isn't about the last year. This trend is visible in most of the preceding years. I think that there will be a pump for sure before the year end but it won't be that high as last year. Coins will gain but will not pump to ridiculous levels.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

At present there are many predictions in the crypto market but all of them are only predictions and will not be certain. But what I see in the crypto market is currently difficult to predict and if we review and review current events and situations I agree that bitcoin will not grow very big this year. Especially at the beginning of next year, maybe in the middle of next year something can arouse market enthusiasm.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

i would like to agree with no bull run comes until the end of 2018, if bitcoin's price can resist in approx $6000 - $8000 until the end of this year it will be good for us and for bitcoin itself. Since we have no breaktrough project comes in this year, many big positive news are refused so there is no way to pump bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price this year. I hope when we reach early Q1 of 2019 the time for bitcoin to recover will come and the price will rise again but still no new all time high price again until the end of 2019.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I think bitcoin's performance will not be the same as what happened in 2017, but towards the end of 2018, it looks like there will be new resistance that bitcoin can pass

Yes I agree with you the performance will not be the same I guess because there is no stability in the market and the value is dropping everyday. I believe there is a possibility of bull run at the end of this year.

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

If it's true that Bitcoin won't have a bull run in the remaining few months for 2018, what's the main reason?  Huh
What underlies there will be no bull run? I better wait and stay calm, holding strong hopes! Lips sealed Lips sealed
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

I am not a Vanga, but current market situation show us that bull run is postponed for some months. The last hope was ETF this autumn, but it didn't happens. Also Norrovits said that he see BTC price not more that 9k till the end of this year.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

There will be a bull run this year, but there will be no ATH for 2018.
2017 was really good and 2018 is a disaster. but still, we should wait for this BER months.
we will have a Bullrun soon anytime now. but never expect a 20,000 USD again.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

This information has no basis. Bitcoin holds the price for a long time. In the future, this coin will only develop. And we will be able to see again the growth of the price of this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: