Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

We can't tell. Hoping that there will be a bull run this year. However, until now there is no sign of a bull run. The market is still all red. But the good thing about the market today is the stability of the prices and no sharp changes. This situation might give the market a momentum, and waiting for the bull investors to run.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

A few months ago, I had a lot of expectations, but now I'm beginning to lose hope. I guess 2018 won't give us more. Hopefully next year will be much different.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

A few months ago, I had a lot of expectations, but now I'm beginning to lose hope. I guess 2018 won't give us more. Hopefully next year will be much different.
It's gonna have different in trend yearly,  and may crypto isn't showing good for this year. But I'm still keep on believing and soon to see bullish happen again. Even the market won't behave strong configuration but somehow it gives a little satisfaction for the others especially for new begginers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

We can see some 10 k price tag for btc but i am not expecting a huge bull run like 20 30 40 k dollar.
i think we will see that prices in 2019 or 2020.  i hope we will reach also 100 k but i think for that we need to wait until 2024.
I hope we will see some mega bull in near future but i feel we ned to wait for that more than 1 year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

no, I'm sure there will bull run, because now the price of Bitcoin is slowly increasing and will continue to increase, then now still in October so there are still 2 more months to expect Bitcoin Bull run will occur this year.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:07:47 AM

It looks like btc won't fall any lower.

It has had all the chances this year to drop below $6000 and it never did.
(it did once momentarily and than came right back up).
What this means is that even though btc has lost value compared to last Jan., the market has shown that it still sees btc as the foundation of all crypto.
Plus, they are not willing to sell it for less than 6k.
On top of all of this, the price has stayed very consistent in the 6000s for quite awhile.
Although you might feel crypto is not doing well, this is actually an incredibly strong sign.
When prices stabalize in such a volatile market, it is a strong sign that there will be good growth.

The next bull run won't be anything like last one, but there will be another one.
This time, expect to see steady growth over a couple of months rather than a huge rise up to 15 to 20k like last time.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:45:03 AM

I personally am still confident that by the end of the year the market will enter a bullrun phase, we just have to know how to wait for the most favorable moment
Have strong faith my friend. Just keep in our mind that nothing is possible as market fluctuates anytime and may bull run will surprised us.  

I agree. The bull run may just have a different approach this year and it would not be a slow growth. It could happen fast by the end of October or the middle of November or if not, I'm sure that there will still be a significant spike in the December. The strong price support on the level of $6k in bitcoin makes it obvious.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

The year had not ended and we are in the last quarter although the market had been very bearish all this while however bitcoin is such a volatile currency that can spring surprise at any time personally I have not completely lost hope within a week a massive bullish runs can be triggered this is well synonymous with bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
Even if it's true or not, it's up to us if we will hold our coins, for me I will hold and wait for the year ends, if it has go down deeper then I will buy more and still hold until the bull run has come
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

I find there are many predictions that the cryptocurrency market at the end of 2018 will be bull run and the exchange rate of BTC, as well as ETH, will increase very high. But that's just a guess. But you will be able to make a profit if you invest long-term in BTC right now. So consider and invest immediately.

I hope your predictions come true, and now I have a lot of interests and needs to be out of my real life. I invested in the crypto to hope it would help me to make that wish
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

This outcome is quite probable. If we analyze the entire growth of Bitcoin from different angles, we will understand that the growth will be in March 2019.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

Only if someone knows whats going to be "TRUE" in future, the world would be a different place  Grin

Anyways, keeping the rumour aside, I do believe that we are going to have a bull run this year again, however, I dont expect it to be the same as like last year, I doubt if BTC could come close to its ATH value ~20K USD in this or even in next year.

The patter is very similar to 2014 chart and it took 3 years for BTC to touch ATH last year. I am expecting a quicker time frame this time, but Year 2018 does not look like it will see 20K point again.
raden1922

Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

To this day I don't think so. In fact, I will still remain optimistic that bitcoin will be like the end of 2017. Many people look forward to that happy event. At least I have positive expectations, rather than silence and empty thoughts. Cool

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

I believe that this year Bitcoin will retain its position. And already in 2019 will be decisive in general for cryptocurrency.

Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

I believe in this outcome of events and that Bitcoin can show a long sideways movement, but I do not believe that Bitcoin can lose much in price.
But I believe in the powerful upward movement of the Altcoins this year, because on many graphs there is a consolidation process.

igor.vanyutin.83

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

I do not think that the bull run will come in this year. Almost everybody is telling the whole year, that the bull run will come soon, but it last already 10 months and no bull run happened. On the other hand, nobody could expect the bull run in 2017. We only need to hope for the best.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

I'm sure the price of bitcoin will not fall. The only chance that we will not start to grow, then maybe we will stay in place or slightly go down. But it's very unlikely and don't even want to believe it. Everyone is waiting for the bulls in November.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

In my opinion, I also think that there will not be a rise in the rate of Bitcoin. They say about growth, only those who entered the crypto in the summer and autumn of 2017. And waiting for a repetition of events. I think the market growth can still not be seen for about a year.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

We can see some 10 k price tag for btc but i am not expecting a huge bull run like 20 30 40 k dollar.

I absolutely agree with you, I am pretty sure we will see 10k by the end of this year but not more, and I think it's ok so, just in 2-3 years a real BIG bull run will come!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

I think Bitcoin bull run is not this year but next year in 2019 Bitcoin now so low and all know about it, we just need to wait a little more time I think Bitcoin will get a best grow again in 2020 or 2021 Be patient and get a profit letter time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: