Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

My prediction is 70% probability the crypto market  will bull run in the end of this year,  and another 30% probability bull run can be fail and come later.  So if we have purpose to make invest by long term no  need to worry about it,  because bull market will be coming soon or later.

satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

Whether or not bull shaking is very difficult to predict. But I hope that the bull run will come at the end of November. If the bull run occurs, the exchange rate will rise drastically, as the BTC rises from $ 7,000 to $ 20,000 in just one month! So continue to hold and hope for the bull run in the future Smiley)))

I hope that this happens at the end of this year because everyone expects something interesting for all this. Great hope.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

bitcoin bullrun may come late this year, although i expect it to gain not so much.  i feel the real bull run will come next year. if price continues to be stagnant or drop next year, then the whole crypto world must do something as this will be very alarming.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:09:51 AM

Bull run is  unpredictable and no one can really point out the exact date or maybe time on when this so called bull run begin. Because no one can really predict the volume of coin in the market place due to its unstable volume of investors. So if we speak about Bull run I think there are still a great possibility that it will occur or maybe take place this year, because we still have few days or maybe months before the year end.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:50:43 AM

Bitcoin prices are always the highest. Even though the market is down, the bitcoin is still ahead. It is difficult to have a coin upwards to be bitcoin.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

For me, it is almost impossible to make another bull run this year. From what I know, a lot of investors has given up of crypto due to the number of scam ICO's. It ruined the reputation of crypto and we can see its effect, a lowarket price due to low demand and investors dumping their coin.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

For me this years it could be better of there is no bull run, Im still believe that this years cryptocurrency are going to be more stable than before. Just look how it will be after ETF news, for me it is have been approved or not I'll stay support this field.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Bitcoin prices are always the highest. Even though the market is down, the bitcoin is still ahead. It is difficult to have a coin upwards to be bitcoin.
Yes, you are right as the king of the bitcoint coint is still the top, it's hard to outperform this coint, we don't know whether in the next few years there will be a coint that can be above bitcoint
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

I think does not true that there is no bitcoin bull run happen this year most of the analyst says that bitcoin could might be hit into $20k by the end of this year just like what happen in previous year don't lose your hope think positive i believe in analyst what they say.
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

That's a pretty pessimistic statement. I think we should be more optimistic.
Year and so all the pessimism, at least in mind we'll have optimism.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Many thought every December is the crazy bull, I told a friend since June that we are not touching $10k by year end he said we should watch and here we are still in $6k+ and am sure that many think the $6k is the bottom which I don't agree with cause it was manipulate not to go beyond $6k , we suppose see at least $4k+ but people are always for bull not looking at pass which is key in cryptocurrency.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

There is nowhere to fall. But growth will soon see everything. I have no doubt left a couple of months before the new year.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

I agree that the cryptocurrency market will not start to grow actively this year. Most likely the bullish trend will begin at the end of 2019.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

I am not sure about the bull which will be end of the year but i am sure price will be bigger than 7 or 8 k at the end of the year.
Because i feel we already bottomed. eth btc neo every altcoin touched the bottom. and after that point we need to see uptrend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

There have been several predictions, but there is nothing to be worried about. Bitcoin seems to have reached the limit to which it can fall and it has been revolving around $6000. Instead of further fall, we might be seeing more increase this year, although bull run is not certain.
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

I guess bull run will be in next year, when institutiobal investors will finally enter the crypto market. Waiting...
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

Yes, anytime bull run can come. I think all crypto investor are waiting for the bull run that is why we all are here and by seeing the Bitcoin history it's seems that December is good for bticoin so be positive and research by your own to updated about crypto.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

i do not expect a bullrun this year. somehow it does not look like it. i think we have to wait another year or two to get the next bull run. but if he comes earlier, i will be glad anyway.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

Bulls will be on all cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency and bulls will buy it first of all.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

We should not be expecting any kind of bull run this year, we already have a bull there is no way that we are going to be seeing another bull in the market. Now is the time to hold and wait for the coins to get better before you can think of selling the coins. The only way that there will be a bull is if bitcoin sees some kind of high increase in the amount of coins being bought

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀