Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

I don't agree with you, maybe we won't have a bull market like last year, but a mini bullrun is on the horizon. I think there will be positive developments in the coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yora12

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

to  be  honest  i  was  hoping  maybe  for   a few  months   that bitcoin will  bullrun  this  year but  as  i  see it  is  never  going to  happen  and  i am  very  disapointed  for that .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

It's either way and I am preparing!  The bull run may come or may not!  What is important is having a plan and sticking with your plan!  At some point in future cryotocurrency market,  I am positive of bull run!

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

I think that all the same, Bitcoin will rise in price this year, although I am not sure that the price will be the same as last year, most likely lower!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

yeah maybe  it  is  true  it has been  dropped  to  the  lowest  price this  year  but  doesn t  matter because  i believe and  i  know that this  bulrun  will  happen  soon  or late it  is  going to happen  and bring  profits to  us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

I don't agree with you, maybe we won't have a bull market like last year, but a mini bullrun is on the horizon. I think there will be positive developments in the coming days.
the market to rise high like last year is indeed very difficult by looking at the current conditions. in my opinion it will increase but only a few percent and do not know when it will happen, it is difficult to guess because it sees markets that often go up and down. it makes many people thin out hope, but believes sooner or later the market will rise even if only a few percent.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

I think that all the same, Bitcoin will rise in price this year, although I am not sure that the price will be the same as last year, most likely lower!
This year is really different from previous years and it makes people think that the yearly crypto pattern will not repeat again.
Well again, bitcoin isnt mass adopted yet and isnt accepted everywhere as a payment option.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

I'm still hoping until the last day of this year's, that the prices of bitcoin will increase.
Almost wonder many are disappointed about the prices, as i said always be positive don't lose hope. Continue dreaming that someday we will achieve our goals and be successful.
juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

I also agree with you, there seems to be no bullrun this year, this year is quite worrying because bitcoin and other coins have experienced a fairly large price decline,
of course there are many factors that cause this to happen, which until now is still a big question,
cayenne2121

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

a few options: either he can grow throughout the year. Or it will not grow soon. or, as now, will slowly fade away  Sad
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

Maybe you're right. Although there were all prerequisites for the beginning of growth, but we do not notice it. Let's see what will happen in fact. But this very it's a shame.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

December is always considered as moon month for cypto market. I feel Bitcoin will moon but it wont reach the previous all time high price this year. I would say it will take another 1-2 year to go back to the ATH mark. Good time to buy and hold.
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

There are no bulls and will not be this year. bulls will come running next year. Have patience and wait and you get big profit.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

There is no bull run coming this year, I mean we have everything we need but we just don't have the needed volume of transactions to make sure that the price goes back up. Now everyone is holding and while that is the best thing to do in a bear market, it means that there is less transactions recorded on the network which means we don't have the volume needed

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

There are no bulls and will not be this year. bulls will come running next year. Have patience and wait and you get big profit.
I think so too because this year it is very difficult for Bitcoin to rise high. maybe there will only be a slight increase at the end of this year so there is a possibility that there will be Bullrun, which is next year. I hope that will happen.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I can not say anything about the fact that the price of Bitcoin may fall even lower, but the fact that the market growth this year will not be, it's more like the truth, in any case, I do not think that the growth of the cryptocurrency market will be significant.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
Hello! I think now no one will answer this question. We can only assume and hope that this will happen soon. I don't see any sense in getting upset, now everything is not as bad as they say.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Yes Bitcoin bullrun this year. Wait and waiting will be rewarded. Heh, we expect at the end of the year as many events as it did not happen for the whole year as a whole. I do not think that the market will continue to stand still. PULL DEVIL MARKET TRIGGER!  Grin

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

The price for bitcoin can how to fall to the lowest values, so can grow to earlier not the seen price. It is cryptocurrency, and in cryptocurrency very big risks. To it it is necessary to be ready.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

Maybe we often read about that the price of Bitcoin this year will reach its lowest point. But I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will remain stable, and will not reach its lowest point. Indeed, if we see the price of Altcoin has decreased drastically, but today global investors still hold Bitcoin and do not exchange with others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: